New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Reports and conditions????  (Read 8361 times)

Offline Wellsy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Catch and Release...keep only what you need.
Reports and conditions????
« on: Nov 29, 2007, 03:48 PM »
Not trying to get anybody's goat or come off the wrong way, but were getting alot of new members on the shanty :clap:.
Every year we start to get a load of conversation on the R&C boards and it gets a little time consuming to pick out the reports from the trip planning.
I know.... I was guilty my first few months here :nono:.
So I thought I would just throw this one on the general board since we'll be fishing reel soon. not to mention it's a pain for the mods to be constantly cleaning those boards out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Reports and Conditions Board was developed to provide "current" information on ice conditions and fishing success. The original idea behind this section was to give our members a place to post only fishing reports and Ice conditions. It was intended to be a place to keep free of the general chit chat so ALL members could find up to date information quickly without wading through all the banter. We moderators understand that ALL members hate to have there posts deleted but this is a last ditch effort to maintain some order in this section. Please try to use the general section for chit chat.

1) Any posts that do not pertain to fishing reports or ice conditions may be removed.

2) Do not add posts to a thread requesting information for ice conditions, techniques, specific areas, to plan trips or, to just say "HI". Please use "Private Messaging" or start a topic in the NY General forum.

3) Moderators will start new topics. This will insure a consistent format.

4) MOST OF ALL. Enjoy the 2007 -2008 Ice fishing season.

Thanks

Bussman

Thanks,
Wellsy

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.