The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Lake St Clair  (Read 325 times)

Offline walleyeguy250

• IceShanty Rookie
Lake St Clair
« on: Feb 07, 2011, 11:44 AM »
I will be taking my son and his friend out to Lake St Clair this Friday.  I have not fished there in quite a few years, now live near Lansing :).  We will be walking, do not have an ATV.  How has the Perch action been?  Any general areas better than others?  Where would be a good place to park.  Any info is greatly appreciated.

Offline carver1

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I CANT LEAVE, I ALMOST HAD A BITE
Re: Lake St Clair
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2011, 12:13 PM »
I will be taking my son and his friend out to Lake St Clair this Friday.  I have not fished there in quite a few years, now live near Lansing :).  We will be walking, do not have an ATV.  How has the Perch action been?  Any general areas better than others?  Where would be a good place to park.  Any info is greatly appreciated.
genos, cotton,barrecks all are walkable... Kind of a roll of the dice... Barrecks is shallow and clear so even if DINKS come through at least the kids can see them... I assume there kids??... Genos if you stay in close is clear as well and well so is cotton for that matter... LOL

If you want send me a PM on Thursday and I will let you know the best 1st hand report  I can offer

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.