Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607843 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #14580 on: Jan 18, 2019, 09:32 AM »

Good morning again,
                              Marv........I have am prescription for Tramadol and it seems to help me, I only take it when really in bad pain, my prescription was for
                     50 tablets and i got it last April and I have 10 tablets left!

IW

I am supposed to take 3 a day. She gave me a prescription of 90 pills (months supply) with 2 refills, I took my first one this morning.

Glad they helped you, I'll let you know how they do for me.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14581 on: Jan 18, 2019, 03:59 PM »
I am supposed to take 3 a day. She gave me a prescription of 90 pills (months supply) with 2 refills, I took my first one this morning.

Glad they helped you, I'll let you know how they do for me.

WS

IW

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #14582 on: Jan 18, 2019, 07:30 PM »
Good Evening, Everybody

All we had was a light dusting, which melted by noon, even this next one has us getting no more than an inch, it's the temps. following that have people concerned, wind chills
     here to -20*F., then a thaw on Wed. to 40*

Mr. & Mrs. W.W. - WTG on the first outing, nice looking fish, be careful traveling to the outdoor show

I.W. - Glad you have a date for the surgery, good luck

Mason - If nothing else, at least you have the day to think about what you would like to say with the repost

Clean - Nothing like being prepared and ready

W.S. - Agree that a good Dr. is hard to find, my rheumotoligist now is good, I get my full 20 minutes every appt., no changes to my meds. from the old Dr. who retired, took
     me almost a year to find this one (female), does everything off of the bloodwork, personable with a sense of humor

H2L - How is the 'boss' doing?

45 - Good luck with the Dr. appt. - It will all work out, just that it takes time, sometimes

T.T. - Why is it, there is always one state trooper on truck duty who thinks he knows the semi laws, must be trying to make a name for himself

I.F.F. - Other than the short stint, did you get to use the bike?

The painting job has another week to go, all the big stuff is done, just have to do trimwork & doors, small touchups & cleanup, H.O. was by today, likes all that was done, her
     mother just passed yesterday(Thursday), the house was the one that mom & dad lived in before going to assisted living, house will go on the market after full cleanout &
     carpet replacement after I get done, still has old kitchen ( looks dated), nice dwelling otherwise, dad was a member of Pearl River NY F.D. - 90 years old - still had a firm
     handshake

With Ellie being sick, I get laundry duties, time to change things around now

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines-Records & Limits-Happy Birthday-Good Eats & Drink-Get Well Soon

Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14583 on: Jan 18, 2019, 09:27 PM »
I may have discovered how come the "add image to post option has been missing.  Think something to do with using Google Chrome ?  anyway here goes, got a smoking deal on a receiver mounted bike rack new $285, customer ordered it only to find she couldn't use it, so without the box etc, got it for $50

Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14584 on: Jan 18, 2019, 09:47 PM »
Way to go Bud :clap: :clap: :clap:

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #14585 on: Jan 19, 2019, 05:41 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Must be the calm before the storm here this morning also....no wind and 20*, high of 22. Latest update on the snow shows it starting at around 3pm today...covering a better part of a yardstick before it stops. It’s going to be a good old fashioned snow fall in upstate NY.   

Bud...excellent find on the bike rack!   :clap:   My kids got me a new IPad for Christmas, hopefully be posting some pictures soon.
  Capt.Jim...glad to read the painting job has been going well, closing in on the finish...and the payoff, excellent!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...hope the new script works out ok for you, I’m not big on changes either. Good news with the chiropractor, hope those back spasms will be a thing of the past soon.    :thumbsup:
  Wally...hope you had safe travels to Niagara Falls, enjoy thé show!  :thumbsup:   
  Jeff... hope your wife had safe travels as well yesterday, that nuisance snow early yesterday am was pretty slick on some roads before the plows got on it.
  DFF...sorry your fishing trip plans got squashed, hopefully you can get out soon.   :thumbsup:

Was planning on heading north up to Jeff’s neck of the woods today with my son Mike to fish Lake George, but had to cancel. With the storm expected, a family get together to celebrate my Moms Birthday tomorrow was rescheduled for this morning so everyone would have safe driving conditions. God Bless her, she’ll be 93 on Tuesday. 
  Crossing fingers this post goes through, having a problem with internet connections the last few days.
  Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14586 on: Jan 19, 2019, 06:08 AM »
Morning all ,

Eddie......happy birthday to your Mom enjoy the party!!

IFF.....good deal on the bike rack!!

WS..... hope the new meds work out for you!!

No snow here yet, starting this afternoon. May end up staying an extra night if things are too bad.

Have a good day whatever your plans. Stay safe.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14587 on: Jan 19, 2019, 06:37 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Wally, ER's
                         It 17* and calm winds as well on my hill. ::)
                         Eddie......Happy 93 years old to your mother. I hope the snow doesn't ruin the ice on Lake George so you can go next week! ???
                         Marv.......Good luck with the new med. :thumbsup:
                         Bud.........Good price on the hitch rack. :clap:
                         Capt. Jim......Good news that you're almost done with the painting job. :thumbsup:
                         Wally........ Enjoy the show and don't push it trying to get home!
                         Not much going on here today, just waiting for the snow to dump on us.
                         I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out fishing. And be safe during this storm.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14588 on: Jan 19, 2019, 06:51 AM »
Quick update....the snow has started here at the Falls. Good thing is that we are in walking distance to everything so no driving till the storm is over!!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14589 on: Jan 19, 2019, 06:58 AM »
18 this morning.
WW, way to go on your first ice fishing trip of the year. Day like that is always great.
IFF, good deal on the bike rack.
Eddie, looks like it may be a good weekend just to stay home and watch some TV. I am sure that bowling will be cancelled on Sunday, that way I will be able to watch the football games.

Spent 10 hours with the wife in the ER yesterday before they moved her to NYC. Her oxygen levels dropped again. On Tuesday's visit to NYC they saw a little fluid in her old lung. Said it was a very small amount and left from her last go around. Her x-ray at the ER still showed it but couldn't tell us if it was more than what was seen in NYC on Tuesday. Talked to her this morning, she is tired, hungry and not in a good mood. They didn't have a room for her so she is in what she calls "the holding cell". Because she is a lung transplant she can't be in the ER with the "general public". She will feel much better when they move her to the lung transplant floor. So will I.

Everyone have a good day. Be careful moving the snow....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14590 on: Jan 19, 2019, 07:31 AM »
Eddie If you get the type of snow we are getting it is not going to add up very much. With 17* you expect light fluffy snow. Not with this storm. It has been fine crystalline wet stuff. So far it has only amounted to a couple of inches. When it ends I will get the blower out and blow things back as we have more guessed for next week. The weather guesser just said there is 6 or 7 inches in the southern part of the state, good place for it. Guessed to be around 0* tomorrow morning.

Happy Birthday to your mother. Smart move by moving up the party to beat the storm. The fish weren't going to bite anyway.  ;)

ww I  saw on the radar that you were getting some snow at the Falls. This is a weird storm that shows as pieces here and their. At least you are staying where you can walk where you need to go. I see that the Upton NY radar is down when it is needed. Nice catch of fish. There have not been many fishing on our lake so far.

Capt Jim it is always good to see a long job coming to an end. There should be an envelope in your mail box soon.

I think the trooper that stopped my grandson was just a normal one. There was a mix up in the DOT numbers on the pickup he was driving that did not show up in the records. The guy that his boss talked to thought they were dealing with a semi not a pick up pulling a trailer and got him on his way.

H2l  Hopefully they can get your wife to the floor she belongs on soon.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #14591 on: Jan 19, 2019, 07:37 AM »
Good morning, give this a second try lost post to this thread earlier. Thursday night's-Friday morning storm only left coating here only traces of snow still on the ground. Got a surprise yesterday was driving past my former house and saw it is back on the real estate market.
Ice Wanderer assume your wife got safely to Vermont . Guess Mealworm and his crew will be busy tomorrow plowing.
Tom Turkey hope your grandson takes you up on the ice fishing gear .
Wallyworld thanks for the weather report enjoy the show. Any thing you and Mr.WW looking for  in terms of gear.
Whopper Stopper hope the new medication works out. May you see continued improvement from the chiropractic treatment.
Capt. Jim one job almost off your list. Whatever happened with the big tile job. May your wife recover quickly so you get off laundry duty. Have a great Birthday .
IFF great score on the bike rack.
Eddie Happy Birthday to your Mom. May everyone get to and from the party safely.
Deerefishyfishy how was the sleep over .Best to your youngest daughter and her team if they are still playing today.
FishinJohn best to your son if he wrestles today.
Hunts2long sorry to read of your wife's setback . Hope she can come back home quickly.

May all in the storm's path get through it with no or minor problems.
Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14592 on: Jan 19, 2019, 08:28 AM »
Good Morning ER's well winter finally showed up here temps under 10, and snow. H2L hope the Mrs. rebounds quickly will keep you in my prayers. WS hope the back spasms leave you alone they suck I know. Bud nice score on the receiver. Sounds like the motor has a little gitty up and go. I just rode one with electric but not the wide tire version and was impressed. WW nice haul for you and Mr. WW. Eddie enjoy your moms BD party. Looking forward to some fishing pic from whoever gets out this weekend. Stay safe and get well.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14593 on: Jan 19, 2019, 09:59 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

0 with - teen windchill's. I'll take it rather than getting what our friends to the east have in store. Hope you all have the cupboards full and the blowers gassed up.

WW enjoy the show, it sounds like a great time :thumbsup:

Eddie sorry to hear the fishing trip got axed. Make sure and include me on the Happy Birthday hugs for your mom :thumbsup:

TT glad your snow amounts are manageable. Take care when blowing :thumbsup:

h2l sorry to read about your wife's setback. Hope she can get over her troubles fast.

IW don't overdo it with the snowstorm. I trust your wife had a safe ride yesterday.

DFF hope you get on the ice soon :thumbsup:

I spent the morning going for a walk, doing stretching exercises, and hitting the ice pack. I have some wood to get it and not much after that. Day 2 on the new meds and so far all is well  :whistle: Hope things keep getting better.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14594 on: Jan 19, 2019, 10:41 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,

Hunts2long i’m Sorry about your wife’s setback. Hope she’s able to go home soon. Your both in our prayers.,

IFF nice score on the bike receiver hitch.

I hope everyone is ready for the storm. My wife is working this weekend and is staying at work tonight. Don’t want her driving in the snow home and back to work in the morning.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14595 on: Jan 19, 2019, 10:49 AM »
H2L....so sorry to hear MrsH2L is back in the hospital. Thoughts and prayers sent.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #14596 on: Jan 20, 2019, 02:10 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Steady snow falling and 15*, high of 24 today. Just getting ready for round one of the snow removal, looks like 6-7’’ so far, fine crystal like snow that Tom mentioned. One plus at the moment, no winds to speak of, it’s falling straight down.

H2..sorry to read your wife is back in the hospital again. Hoping today brings you better news on her condition, thoughts and prayers sent to her this morning on a speedy recovery.   :thumbsup:   
  I-45...glad your wife didn’t have to deal with driving in this weather, safe travels to her today at the end of her shift.  :thumbsup:
  Marv...glad the new meds are working out so far! Got that hug in for you yesterday... :thumbsup:  Hope the exercises and walking have helped relieve some of the discomfort. Got to get you well so we can can hear some more fishing adventures mister!   :tipup:
  OG...hope your recovery is going well and you get a chance to enjoy some of that ice making weather soon!  :thumbsup:   
  Steve...wow, that’s quite a surprise on the house being up for sale already! Wonder if they purchased it just to flip it over maybe?
  Tom...this snow appears to be super fine, glad the temperature is where it’s at....it should blow off without much trouble at all. Looks like some of that colder weather will be coming here behind this storm.
  Jeff...crossing fingers that the winds expected will help get rid of some of this snow on LG. Be careful with the snow removal today, hope MW and the boys will be by to plow you out!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...glad you won’t be driving in any of this weather today! Hope the show is a good time!   :thumbsup:

Thank you all for my Moms B’Day wishes, she enjoyed the little party and get together we had yesterday.    :thumbsup:  A few of the other residents came into the room where we were and joined in with us as well, they were very welcomed, but we had to check with the staff to make sure what treats they wanted were ok first, lol. Very nice time had be all.
  Time to fire up the snowblower and see if I still have a mailbox.... ;D.....cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14597 on: Jan 20, 2019, 03:51 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                        It's 9* and snowing steadily now, we have 14" on the ground, as Eddie said winds are calm at this point. ::)
                        Eddie........I hope you still have a mail box,   :blink:
                        Wally,,,,,,,,,It was a good decision to stay until the storm ends and roads are somewhat passable. :thumbsup:
                        OG............How is your recovery from your surgery going? ???
                        Steve........Sounds like a flip to me, did you noticed any work being done on it. :o
                        H2L           I'm sorry to read of your wife's relapse, I hope they get it figured out. :thumbsup:
                        Tom..........The snow here is is nice fine powder, it should clean up nicely. :flex:
                        Well I have to finish my coffee and go out and start blowing the driveway, I'm sure MW has his hands full with his customers. I will check in
                later to see how everyone is making out!
                        I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14598 on: Jan 20, 2019, 05:47 AM »
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
19 degrees this morning and no wind. We got about 14 inches of snow. Just got the driveway cleaned out so daughter can get to work at DD. It was good timing, the plow came by just BEFORE I started but I am sure she will be back.

Haven't heard if bowling is still on for tonight.

Scout was out running around in the snow. She loves it.
Have good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #14599 on: Jan 20, 2019, 06:02 AM »
Good morning Eddie,IW  hard to tell looking out window believe fine snow still falling stepped on to my balcony did not sound like sleet coming down. As the day warms up may see sleet,freezing or rain before changing back to snow later in the day before the storm ends. Depending on how much sleet or wetter snow my area receives chance for power outages increases as high winds coming later today and over night and most of Monday. Forecasters say it will feel like 20 below with the windchill at times.
Eddie ,IW I had my thoughts buyer might flip the house especially when at the closing person from title company was verifying current address . When she asked the buyer if he would be moving into the house he said no story given to my real estate agent and passed on to me was he was purchasing the house so his girlfriend and her children could live there supposedly had gone through a bad marriage few years back and now had been dating girlfriend for a couple years. After the closing I did see cars in the driveway and once a women in the yard .Looking at the photos posted on the website of reality company he is using some improvements changes have been made carpeting taken up in converted garage and some type of wood or wood looking flooring installed changed the door from kitchen into garage now a rooling door on track. Paneling painted over in this room .one wall in dining room now has wood paneling ,new frig. and stove in the kitchen also cabinets that were above frig. when i lived their have been removed. I don't think he had the floors in living room,dining room and hallway to bath/bed rooms refinished. The cheap indoor/outdoor carpeting we put down in the living room is still there with a throw rug on top of it and a runner in the hall way. Curtains we left still on windows. Painting done in dining room and kitchen. I keep a watch and see how long it takes to sell and if he gets his asking price. My sister and I did not want to have the house sitting on the market through the Winter when we might have to deal with weather like we are currently having here in the North East. So we priced the house lower then what our real estate agent thought we could sell it for based on recent purchases of similar sized and age houses.

Old Goat hope your post surgery recovery is on track.
Icefisher-45 smart move on your wife staying at work and not commuting back and forth from your home. May she have a safe trip home today.
Whopper Stopper good to hear the new medication seems to be working.
Good morning Hunts2long important your daughter gets to work people need their DD coffee and doughnuts.  ::) Safe travels to your daughter and you if you visit your wife. I may have between 3 and 5 inches of snow here my section of NY. is right where the only see snow /will see wintry mix possibly dividing line is predicted to be by weather forecasters.

To all facing snow removal take your time and rest when needed may all or snow clean up equipment start.  I will check back latter to see what everyone is up to today.
Steve

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14600 on: Jan 20, 2019, 06:17 AM »
It has been a long night. It is -2* and the power was out for almost 6 hours. It was down to 57* in the house when the power came back on even with the worthless gas fire place and my buddy heater on. We sat and talked most of the night. Time to go back to bed.

Eddie That snow was easy to blow. There would have been a lot more if it had been light and fluffy. I just had to play the wind to keep it from coming back in my face. No worry about the plow filling the drive as it is the week end.

H2L I had a plow driver that would steer around my drive if I was out blowing and fill it if I was not. I told him in the coffee shop that I wish he would do the opposite. I then paid for his coffee. That ended him dong that.

headed t for the rack for a while. Check back later.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14601 on: Jan 20, 2019, 06:42 AM »
Good Morning ER's  took the bike out for a spin around the lake, bike rack worked just fine.  found the stroller had a leak in one of the tire tubes, got it patched.  Will give the bike/stroller a go this morning, and see if I can join in on some  :icefish: think outside temp is about 39* 

Calf is still sore to the touch, and still swells if standing or walking for a few hours.  Not sure the meds are doing anything, might have to get another 10 day supply  :unsure:

Not sure if we will get any snow from the next system.  Looks like its going to hammer most of the north east.  haven't watched the weather on the news.

Good day to all.
Bud

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #14602 on: Jan 20, 2019, 08:56 AM »
Morning, Everybody

It started to rain here about 10:00 last night, still raining now, thermo. reads almost 50*, still calling for the deep flash freeze for tonite

I.F.F. - Ice bike, woohoo, has a Dr. checked for blood clots in the leg/calf?

T.T. - Time for an emergency generator of some sort, a cup of coffee does a lot of good, sometimes

H2L - When we get snow,(huh, what is that stuff) we are lucky to see the plow once during the event, horseshoe street, nice for living as not a lot of traffic, bad for snow as we
     are not a high priority street, how is the wife doing today, thoughts & prayers

Mason - Belated H' Bday to Mom, glad to hear party was sucessful

45 - Smart move the wife staying at work, how much snow do you have?

W.S. - Slow & easy, dude, it takes time for things to get where you want them, wiggling the nose like Samantha doesn't work anymore  ;D

O.G. - How goes by you, sir?

W.W. - Be carefull driving with the ice buildup getting home, how is/was the show?

Sounds like the rain stopped, finally, when the 'tide' goes out in the back yard, the dog can go out for some exercisie & I can check on things there, just heard a 'guesser' say
    on the 'tube' that the temps. will plunge into the - numbers by nightfall, brrr

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines-Records & Limits-Happy Birthday-Good Eats & Drink-Get Well Soon

Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Online OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #14603 on: Jan 20, 2019, 11:10 AM »
Late morning ER's!! I haven't posted in awhile and just caught up with the thread! I had an accident last Sunday after our snow. While trying to blow out the driveway where the city had plowed it full, the blower became plugged and you guessed it, I caught my hand in it. ::) After more than 12 hours in the ER I managed to lose just the tip of my ring finger on my left hand. I dislocated my middle finger, and they wanted to take my little finger, saying it was 50-50 on saving it. I told them I'd go with my 50% and a prayer!! I've still got it!!! Needless to say, it hurts like hell when I do my therapy, or bump it! My goali to be healed up for spring fishing! No ice fishing this year even if we were to get fish-able ice. I'm on the road to recovery and I hope everyone else with various hurts and maladies are on the road to recovery also!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #14604 on: Jan 20, 2019, 12:06 PM »
Take care OS!

WS

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #14605 on: Jan 20, 2019, 12:55 PM »
O.S. - Sorry to hear about the accident, don't think you'll be doing that again, good luck with recovery

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #14606 on: Jan 20, 2019, 01:21 PM »
Good day once again especially to all have posted since i was logged in this morning . Think we had a period of sleet or rain snow fall on the ground looks similar to this morning. Currently have light snowfall with smaller size flakes.The wind has picked up so may see some drifting of snow thankfully does not look like much ice build up on trees and power lines.
OldSailor sorry to hear about your accident may your little finger survive glad out was not worse.
Capt.Jim house I lived in was on a dead end street so had similar deal with town plows.
IFF  good to read your new bike preformed well on the ice. Ditto capt.Jim's comment on your leg.
Tom Turkey sorry to read you had a cold night . You may want to look into Capt. Jim suggestion.
Whopper Stopper how are you feeling today new med. still appear to be doing it's job.
Wallyworld safe trip home tomorrow, enjoy your time at outdoor show today.
Eddie happy to read everyone had a good time at your mom's party.God move checking with the nursing staff to see what party goodies your mom's friends can not eat.
IceWanderer does your snow blower have electric start or only "Arm Strong" like OldSailor's don't know if arm with bum shoulder is your dominant one .

To all in the path of Winter Storm Harper may you be safe.
Steve

Offline fishinjohn

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • What doesnt kill a man makes him stronger
« Reply #14607 on: Jan 20, 2019, 06:25 PM »
Good evening fellow ER'S!!!!
OS.... man o man.. you are lucky!!!! Glad to hear that you're going to be ok! Hopefully the recovery time and healing wont be too bad for ya!!! I am missing the tip of my middle finger so I know how bad that hurts!!!! Taken care and keep that thing elevated!!!!!!
Eddie.. smart choice changing time of bday party! Hooe everyone had an enjoyable time..
H2l.. Hope things with Mrs. H2L are going well!!
IFF.. nice job on bike rack.. hopefully you get some good use out of that bike
 As for us here... all sporting events were cancelled due to this winter storm.. we received about 14" or so of snow.. spent a solid 2 1/2 hours plowing us and my parents out this a.m...
I got up early yesterday a.m. and took off to hit the ice FINALLY... Needed to got out before the snow hit... had some lookers but I couldnt make anything connect..  but it was good to get out for a few hours for sure!!! Planning on leaving Friday right after work and headed to onieda fornthe weekend..CANT WAIT

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #14608 on: Jan 20, 2019, 07:19 PM »

Good evening ER's,
                          OS I'm sorry to read of your accident,  I hope you don't loose your little finger. Stay safe.

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14609 on: Jan 20, 2019, 10:14 PM »
OldSailor OMG, ouch....Ouch Hope you the best outcome.

Took the bike/stroller out today, rode it on electric all the 2 miles, never peddled once, even out on the lake.  Had 7 perch on the ice in 20 minutes.  Ended with 16 most of which were fat 11.5 to 12" 

have tried for hours to get pictures off my phone, but have a terrible time trying to get them on my computer.  Can't save them in the jpeg format  ::) :unsure:

Not sure how I got the one and only to move over  :unsure: but its a picture of the first 7

Capt-Jim Yes a blood clot was checked for but found nothing

I sure suck at taking pictures.
Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.