Author Topic: New products from MarCum  (Read 2779 times)

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
New products from MarCum
« on: Jul 15, 2010, 07:03 AM »
"NEW" - MarCum vs625sd underwater viewing system

The vs625sd is new for 2010-2011, and features several MarCum innovations. A 6-inch waterproof LCD display utilizes Solar Intelligent Technology. The Screen is three times brighter than previous models and can be switched between Color and Black and White so viewing can be achieved in all conditions. The unit features Sony's New Super HAD II CCD optics to produce the sharpest colors and the most vivid screen detail available. New on-screen displays of camera depth, water temperature, camera direction, and battery status have also been added to enrich the viewing experience. The unit is calibrated for use in fresh or salt-water conditions and can be converted to metric measurement as well.  

"NEW" - MarCum vs825sd Underwater Viewing System  
Designed for Total System Performance The vs825sd sets a new standard in underwater viewing technology. This Camera is equipped with Sony's most powerful Super HAD II CCD optics and an oversized 8-inch Solar Intelligent Display. The display is 3 times brighter than previous models and can be switched between Color and Black and White to produce a Breathtaking view of the underwater world, regardless of the conditions. complete with 75-feet of Kevlar reinforced cable, on-screen displays of camera depth, direction, water temperature and battery voltage, you will always stay on top of fish! Calibrated for use in fresh or salt water. Display information can even be converted to metric. the unit comes complete and ready for rotation with the MarCum Camera Panner.

MarCum Automatic - Remote Control Camera Panner
The MarCum automatic Camera Panner is the easiest, most convenient Way to rotate the lens of any Underwater Camera. Place the Camera over the ice hole, grip the the camera cable, and scan the entire underwater landscape using the remote control. Operates on two "C" cell batteries (not included)

Click here for pricing and more info at  http://www.marcumtech.com/

-Scott

What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

Offline Wiener

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Warranty Void if Seal is Broken
Re: New products from MarCum
« Reply #1 on: Jul 17, 2010, 10:11 AM »
Looks great,

I've been looking for an "upgrade" to my Aqua-Vu.

Any idea how much $$$ ?

Thanks,

Wiener

Offline HIMO

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOATBOYS WISCONSIN CHAPTER 1st Wisconsin goat!!
« Reply #2 on: Jul 17, 2010, 10:37 AM »
Looks great,

Any idea how much $$$ ?

Thanks,

Wiener

$549.00-$699.00 check the Marcum website for more details.

HIMO
                              Wisconsin Iceshanty Moderator
It's not how deep you fish, but how you wiggle your worm !!!

Offline Ekruger01

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jul 17, 2010, 01:36 PM »
i have also been told by some people in the industry that marcum will have a new flasher this year as well, as far as details i couldnt get any? heard it will hit shelves in the fall!

EK

Offline HIMO

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOATBOYS WISCONSIN CHAPTER 1st Wisconsin goat!!
« Reply #4 on: Jul 17, 2010, 02:08 PM »
not to sure about your info.Scott (aka) iceshanty is informed before new products come out and he has not mentioned anything. I could be wrong.

HIMO
                                    Iceshanty Moderator
It's not how deep you fish, but how you wiggle your worm !!!

Offline Ekruger01

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jul 20, 2010, 04:17 PM »
who knows  ??? lol its posted on a public forum i visit that they will? thats where i got the info!

Offline Ekruger01

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jul 20, 2010, 06:00 PM »
this is the info i got:

NEW ELECTRONICS! _____is heading out to ICast tomorrow to preview all of the new products for 2011. Included in these products (along with what we've seen from reps so far), will be the new ice electronics. Obviously we all know about the 22, but there WILL BE new Marcum as well. We don't know all of the facts yet, but there are some really cool new flashers/cameras coming out from all companies. Keep your eyes & ears open for the latest information, as I will try & post as much as possible once _____ returns and we can share!

Took the names out

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.