Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 231901 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #840 on: Dec 22, 2022, 11:44 PM »
Good early morning.  Daughter drove grandkids to Madison to catch their flight back to SC, and found the roads on the treacherous side and opted to check into a motel and not drive back in the dark. Which had me having to wait to get a ride back to my house, when Grandson got off work at 10:00.  Upon pulling into the driveway front tire went flat.  He called a friend to come give me the lift home. No sense changing the tire in the -10 and -30 wind chill. So that will be first thing to get done in the morning.  Heard Governor-has declared state of emergency for the area. Bet I will have my ice fishing bibs on tomorrow 🥺
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #841 on: Dec 23, 2022, 03:26 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

-12 with a WNW wind at 17, gusts to 29. The wind main event comes about mid day today through tomorrow morning. They are still claiming winds of 25mph-30mph with gusts of over 45mph. I am thinking a good soup day.

Bud...Good luck with the flat. Good plan wearing your bibs today :thumbsup:

WW...Hope you find the roads in good shape as you make way to visit your family :thumbsup:

h2l...Hope your wife is feeling better today :thumbsup:

Yesterday's first round of snow blowing went well, the powder really flew. So much better than a couple weeks ago when fighting with the wet heavy stuff. I am guessing after today with the high winds I will be able to do it again.

Another day of hanging out stuffing the stove. I took the liberty of setting the cribbage board out. I wonder how long before she spots it ;D

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Best wishes to everyone dealing with the storm, stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #842 on: Dec 23, 2022, 03:45 AM »
Good Morning Marv, Morning Everyone,
  36* with rain falling here this am, might touch 50 by late morning and then strong winds and plummeting temperatures will move in. Guessers saying to expect a flash freeze by afternoon…haven’t seen that since catching perch last season in single digit temps!  ;D

Bud…smart move by your daughter, glad all safely arrived in Madison. :bow:   Guess if a tire was to go flat it couldn’t have happened in a better place…sucks, but it could have been worse, especially with those temps! Hope the change goes well this morning!  :thumbsup:
  Wally…wishing you safe travels this morning and a wonderful Christmas visit with the family…ENJOY!!  :thumbsup:
  Dave…double and triple time has a way of making work a little more tolerable, lol.  :clap:  :flex:   We’ll be waiting for the cabin trip after the fat paychecks dry up!   :thumbsup:
  FH4…wow, some brutal cold temperatures!!  :woot:  Hope the S x S problem was just some moisture in the gas, maybe adding some dry gas will help remedy that problem with those temps? Best of luck, stay warm!  :thumbsup:
  Marv…brutal conditions in your area as well, especially with those winds and whiteout conditions!  :woot:  Glad Jo is done for the year and the eye drops finally arrived, best wishes to her! Awesome mount with the Musky…how big was that one Marv?   :clap:  Good man setting out the cribbage board…hopefully that will take you off the naughty list!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  H2…hope your wife is feeling some relief today. Glad your daughters were able to take care of the shopping and dinner plans..well done ladies!!   :clap: :bow: :thumbsup: 
  Jeff…hope the snow stayed on the low side for you up there yesterday and this morning before this rain moved in.  :thumbsup:  We ended up with about 2” of snow here yesterday before it fizzled out…got a feeling we’ll have ice today but not exactly where we want it, lol.

Have an early appointment this morning for a CT scan and then a 4hr. wait for for the Dr.’s appointment to review the results of that and the MRI previously taken. Won’t be spending that time in a waiting room, that’s for dang sure, lol.
  Wishing everyone in the path of the brutal weather conditions safe travels and best wishes if you’re on the road, please be very careful.. :thumbsup:
  Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #843 on: Dec 23, 2022, 04:27 AM »
Morning all... flat nasty out here. We didn"t get much snow, but the wind is absolutely brutal.

Payday today, so I'm hoping the bank is still open later this morning so I can do some grocery shopping. May go fish if the wind settles down, but the forecast looks pretty breezy all day.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #844 on: Dec 23, 2022, 04:50 AM »

Marv…brutal conditions in your area as well, especially with those winds and whiteout conditions!  :woot:  Glad Jo is done for the year and the eye drops finally arrived, best wishes to her! Awesome mount with the Musky…how big was that one Marv?   :clap:  Good man setting out the cribbage board…hopefully that will take you off the naughty list!!  :clap: :thumbsup:

Have an early appointment this morning for a CT scan and then a 4hr. wait for for the Dr.’s appointment to review the results of that and the MRI previously taken. Won’t be spending that time in a waiting room, that’s for dang sure, lol.
  Wishing everyone in the path of the brutal weather conditions safe travels and best wishes if you’re on the road, please be very careful.. :thumbsup:
  Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Best of luck with today's Dr appointment Eddie :thumbsup: I will be looking forward in reading if your Dr. bedside manner has gotten any better. Keep on him Sir :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comment on the musky mount. My wife caught it about 15 years ago, it was her first one. The only reason she kept it was because it was from the lake where they grew up and fished as kids. The fish was 39" and she caught it on a little Paul Bunyan's 66 Spinner Bait. It was funny because her and I went fishing alone that day as her sister was out of the state with her work. My wife was reeling in when the fish grabbed the bait at the boat. Not having a very stiff rod at the time the fish fought for longer that it should have, but eventually we got it netted. I asked my wife if she wanted to mount it and she quickly said yes. As it turned out the taxidermist that we used had bought and set up his shop on what was the girls Grandpas farm.

When her sister found out about it she was fit to be tied that we went to that lake without her. So ten days later we made another trip to the lake, this time with her sister on board wanting her first musky. I brought them back to the same area and we had a long day of casting. About at dusk the s-i-l was reeling in a Flub Dub crankbait and I noticed a nice musky following. The fish caught up to the bait and proceeded to open it's mouth and take the bait in it's mouth. I guess the s-i-l was flabbergast or something because she just stood there. I finally said "Set the %*&# hook" When she did it was a classic musky fight with the fish tail- dancing 3 times. When we got it in the hook was buried and it took some doing to get it out. This gave her time to think about also mounting it and when we measured it at 44" there was no doubt what she was going to do.

Every year my wife reminds her sister that this was the day she caught her big musky. And every year ten days later my s-i-l reminds my wife that this was the day she caught a bigger one :roflmao:

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #845 on: Dec 23, 2022, 05:16 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....sending prayers for a good report today  ;)

WS....you're a good husband setting up the game board  :roflmao:

IFF.....fingers crossed everyone gets to their respective homes safely  ;)2

IW.....hope the big lake effect snow being forecast misses you again  :-\

H2L....hoping your cough has subsided and MrsH2 is not overdoing   :)

Planning to get on the road shortly, hoping to stay ahead of the flash freeze temps  :whistle:

Have a good day. Best wishes to everyone dealing with the wild weather.  Safe travels on the road or in the air. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #846 on: Dec 23, 2022, 06:50 AM »
42* and it was raining hard but right now not so much. The 2 inches of snow we got late yesterday is gone.

WW, safe travels today, I looked at the weather map and it looks like the change over is in the PM. Lets hope so.

Eddie, good luck at the doctors today.

My cough has really improved, still a tickle once in a while. The wife has coughing spells once in a while. Her breathing is getting better and is about normal as long as she's not doing much. If she is up and about it drops some, but she has a long hose so she can move around. Also I can follow it to find her.

Not much planned for today. Hope everyone has a good day and be safe.....h2l

WS, thanks for the Musky story!!
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #847 on: Dec 23, 2022, 07:23 AM »

15* to start the day. Friends that moved to Tenn just posted it is in the single digits down there. ;D The lights the neighbors have in their pine trees are dancing in the wind

We did not get that much snow overnight but we are not going to the senior center. The manager of the center can be a pain. I have gotten into it with her daughter more than once. She thinks she runs the center. She is just a board member like I am.

H2L I was on 02 for three months last year when I had covid pneumonia. I had enough hose so I could go all over the house. I feel for your wife if she has to be on it all of the time.

I had to fire my Buddy heater to thaw out the mud in my blower from the last storm. It took quite a while to get most of it out. The ground has frozen up where I blew last time so mud should not be a problem. Someone mentioned the gloves they use when they snow blow getting lost. The ones I wear have to be over 20 years old.  I don't want to lose them. When I blow this snow I will have to get my heavy bibs out to go with the heavy coat that matches them.

ww Be safe in your travels.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #848 on: Dec 23, 2022, 09:49 AM »

Just got another load of wood up, still waiting on the high winds to kick in.

So far Dave would feel right at home in his flannel T-shirt.  -9 with a few gusts of 35mph, gives a wind chill of -31 if you want to stand out in it.

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #849 on: Dec 23, 2022, 10:28 AM »
Well when I hit work thus morning it was 10 degrees warmer than yesterday at o ly -32 below and we are up to 18 below right now. Might get warmer than the -11 that they were predicting for our high. But another storm is supposed to move in and warm us back up to around 30 on Christmas day. Might go and do some fishing next week while I am off. Well better get back to work and get motivated to do some work. Have a great Friday everyone and stay safe in the storms and while traveling around for the holidays. Seen we lost a perimedic yesterday and I think this might be one of my old coworkers nephew as I believe they were next to us at hunting camp this last fall at the beginning of the season. Stay safe everyone
https://k2radio.com/gofundme-created-for-family-of-emt-killed-while-tending-to-crash-reaches-40k-in-12-hours/

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #850 on: Dec 23, 2022, 11:28 AM »
So much for snow blowing. The wind is too brutal to be able to do it without looking like an abdominal snowman. I would like to blow where I pull up to the deck on the south side of the house to get the wife in the car. It would be nice if I could blow it and bank the snow against the house. With the north wind, it would come back in my face.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #851 on: Dec 23, 2022, 12:07 PM »
See my post got lost in the wind ??? Tire not tended to as yet. Got word Linda has no running water, pipes must have frozen. Not supposed to go above freezing at the farm until Tuesday. I get no answer from local plumber so must have a waiting list.

Might have to cut my Wisconsin visit short, and take my salamander heater down and get things thawed out.
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #852 on: Dec 23, 2022, 02:28 PM »

Just got another load of wood up, still waiting on the high winds to kick in.

So far Dave would feel right at home in his flannel T-shirt.  -9 with a few gusts of 35mph, gives a wind chill of -31 if you want to stand out in it.

WS

Perfect tee shirt and sweats weather for splitting fire wood. ;)

A little cool here though.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #853 on: Dec 23, 2022, 02:50 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, Looks like my earlier post didn't go thru. Currently 46* here and rainy. Still very windy. Mr Dickens doesn't like going out in the rain or when its windy. Hopefully everyone had a good day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #854 on: Dec 23, 2022, 10:23 PM »
Good evening, may everyone be doing well this evening and in a warm place. the weather geusser's as we call them were correct with forecast for my area. Rain yesterday and for part of today went for a high near fifty before noon time to a current temperature in the in middle teens also like many of you seeing winds over 20 mph at times. I did have a brief period of snow no accumulation.
Ice Wandererer may you not have spent the day dealing with this storm.
wallyworld hope you are at your son's home enjoying time with his family. may your plan have worked today with regards to travel.
Eddie glad you got to meet up with one member of your old work crew i'm sure the boys enjoyed your goodie package. guessing like by me you are dealing with the winds and icy surfaces from the rain unless it was cold enough for you to receive some snow.may the CT scan and MRI results help your doctor get you back to normal self.
hunts2long happy to hear your daughter's are helping with getting the christmas meal on the table. Good to read your wife's health continues to improve and she has a long hose on the oxygen tank so can get around your house. may she be happy with your house keeping . Glad you are coughing less often .
Whopper Stopper thank you for shaing the photo of your wife's musky mount and story behind the fish. sounds like there is a friendly sibling rivalry between the girls. may any snow you received today have also been the light powdery kind that is easier on the snow blower with the winds you probably have some nice size drifts to deal with when clearing the driveway. be carful unloading your truck and splitting the recent load of firewood some large pieces in that load.  ::)  good man getting out the cribbage board hope you won a few games today.
Iff smart move by your daughter not to travel at night on Wintry roadways. may your granddaughter and her family be safely home in SC . I hope you or linda finally reached the plumber if not safe travel to you back to TN. May you be able to thaw the pipes and not have any damage to them from freezing.
Fish/hunt4ever are you are to plug your vehicle in while at work so it hopefully starts when it is time to go home. i hope things are going better for you and your work mates. Enjoy your vacation good fishing wished for you and your family. please be careful when outside in those sub zero temperatures.
Zcm-82 may you get out before things warm up to do some fishing.  Hopefully the winds stop or drop in speed so it is not to brutal out on the ice.
tomturkey may your friends in TN. not also be having plumbing problems like at IFF's homestead. Single digits above zero is very cold for that state. smart move waiting for winds to stop before going out to snow blow. Sorry to hear you and the current senior center manager have trouble dealing with each other. may everyone who attended today's event have gotten there and back to respective homes safely.
Drifter  May the problem at work be getting resolved. Also may you not see any problems from the sub-zero temperatures before windchill factor up there in the "Great White North" .
Icefisher-45 be careful when you do take Mr. Dickens out ground maybe icy you do not need another fall.

Prayer said everyone gets through this round of winter weather in good shape.  Keep safe and warm.
  Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #855 on: Dec 23, 2022, 11:40 PM »
Thanks Steve, as much as I wanted to hit the ice here in WI over the holidays but with this bomb of a storm, I better sit this one out. I have to agree with everyone trying to travel in this weather is just too dangerous  pipes will just have to wait. Just hoping the power stays on.

Ditto on everyone weathering this storm
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #856 on: Dec 24, 2022, 04:52 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 0* and the wind is howling, the "weather cat" wouldn't go out this morning. ::)
                           This is going to be a short one this morning, yesterday we had about 5" of heavy wet snow and then it changed to rain. :%$#!:
                 So yesterday I had to shovel my driveway that ways full of slush and my back is killing me. I sit at a counter on a stool to use my lap top,
                 and it's very uncomfortable. I'll check in later if I'm up to it.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #857 on: Dec 24, 2022, 04:53 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
   :tipup:   Merry Christmas Eve!!   :tipup:    Partly cloudy and 3* here on the Hill this am, high of 11 today. Winds are still 10-20mph but they’ve calmed down considerably…making ice today!!

Bud…difficult decision but glad you’re not on the roads. Hope you got some response back from the plumber, best wishes everything works out with the frozen pipes today!  :thumbsup:
  Steve…I’m not exactly sure how much rain we got yesterday, but local news was showing reports of 2-3” before it turned back into snow. Roads were treacherous in the morning driving, not from ice but from hydroplaning especially going down on the mountain road…water was just flowing over both lanes from all the melt off. Made it home before the flash freeze and brief whiteout conditions took place.  :thumbsup:
  I-45…my dogs generally need some coaxing to go out with the rain and windy conditions as well, can’t blame them, but they failed actual toilet training in the house, so….they know the words “ Let’s Go, hurry up! “  ;D  Hope you can get a walk in today with Mr.Dickens.   :thumbsup:
  Dave…are the ice roads open up there yet? Must be a couple feet of ice with those temps hanging around…don’t know how you do it…stay warm!!  :thumbsup:
  Tom…take er easy with the snow removal, hopefully those winds have calmed down today!   :thumbsup:
  FH4…man, what a sad story about the EMT. Thoughts and prayers going out for the family and friends for this most difficult of time’s.
  Marv…that was an excellent story behind the Musky mount, Congratulations to both the ladies, thanks for sharing that here!  :clap: :bow:  Had to re-train the Dr. again yesterday..he’s going to learn though!  ;D
  H2…glad you’re starting to feel some relief from that cough, and your wife improving as well.  :clap:  Imagine the reservoir is filling up pretty good with all that rain and melt off yesterday. Streams and feeder creek’s were running wild here locally yesterday.
  Jeff…will be looking forward to your report today, hope you don’t have to do ice removal today!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…hoping your travels went safely yesterday with the weather conditions! Have a wonderful Christmas with the family!   :thumbsup:

Had a good review yesterday with the Dr., the Scans looked good and heading in the right direction so that was encouraging news. Thank You all for the well wishes, very much appreciated!   :thumbsup:
  Got a few venison roasts from my youngest son and cut them up for some Christmas jerky, so they’ll be going in the oven shortly and be ready for tomorrow’s gathering.
  Gas was at $3.47gl. yesterday when I filled up..Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing and last minute Christmas shopping…be careful on the roads everyone! 

Morning Jeff, sorry to read that! Hope those back pains are short term…get some rest and maybe a long hot soak with some Epsom salts will help…best wishes sent your way. 

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #858 on: Dec 24, 2022, 05:32 AM »
Morning all,

WS…..happy anniversary wishes to you and MrsWS!!

IW….fingers crossed your back starts feeling better soon

Eddie….great news on yesterday’s tests!!!!!

IFF…..glad you decided to stay put for now, pipes can be replaced if need be

Lots of rain and wind on the drive yesterday but temps stayed near 50* so no ice. Like Eddie said, hydroplaning was a concern.

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #859 on: Dec 24, 2022, 05:41 AM »
2* and still dark. Scout didn't stay out very long.

WS, a couple "all nighters" on the back of the truck.

IW, we must have gotten lucky, no snow, just rain but a lot of it. Hope the back is feeling better. I did have to blow out the end of the driveway yesterday morning before it froze!

Eddie, the river was really running yesterday, not sure what it looks like this morning. What ice that was on the lake may have taken a hit but with these temps it should re-freeze.

Lindsay and Rocky stopped for a quick visit yesterday. She dropped of the groceries she had picked up for Christmas dinner. Today she is bringing Rocky to spend the night.

The wife isn't up yet but I din't hear her coughing as much in the night.

Stay safe and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #860 on: Dec 24, 2022, 06:29 AM »
  Wally…glad to read you arrived safe and sound, thought of you yesterday having to deal with the long ride and sloppy roads.
Enjoy your Christmas together!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv…Happy Anniversary to you and Jo..CONGRATULATIONS!!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:

Offline bart

• Team IceShantyholic
  • I love you, Deb
« Reply #861 on: Dec 24, 2022, 06:35 AM »
MERRY  CHRISTMAS!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau
  Keep America Godly...

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #862 on: Dec 24, 2022, 06:41 AM »
Good morning ER,s Jake got me up wanting to go out, looking like the wind has let up considerably, not sure what the temp is at ??? Ah yes -1 and says -21 with 15 mph is the report.

Jeff hope back feels better with a little rest  that picture Marv put up make my back pucker

This waiting out the storm is giving me cabin fever. Wouldn’t  be so bad if I had a TV to watch. I should be thankful I’m not in the dark like all those that have no power.
This is going to be a Xmas to remember for a lot of people

Merry Christmas Bart

What’s for breakfast?

Stay safe out there
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #863 on: Dec 24, 2022, 06:56 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

-6 with the feels like temp being -28. The wind machine is starting to relax some :thumbsup: The guessers are back at it warning of a Christmas day system moving through. So far they are just saying 2"-3" so at this point, bring it on and I will add it to the pile.

By mid week back to the 30's, it will be nice to thaw some stuff out. I noticed a lot of snow drifted on my roof so I have some shoveling to do up there at some point.

IW...Sorry to read the back is causing you pain today. Best wishes to a speedy recovery. Eddie's Epsom salts is the ticket :thumbsup:

Eddie...Excellent news getting the positive feedback from the Dr. :thumbsup: Good luck with the continued training, as Judge Judy would say, he doesn't get it because he's Thick! ;D

WW...Thank you, she is patient ;D  Hope you don't wear any holes in the grand kids form all the hugging. Enjoy :clap:

h2l...Continued best wishes to you and your wife, hope you are both feeling better soon :thumbsup:

Bud...Hang in there. There is light at the end of the tunnel :thumbsup:

Once it gets light I am back to snow detail.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #864 on: Dec 24, 2022, 07:01 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 6* here and sunny. We got lots of rain and was very windy yesterday. Snow flurries last night. My wife is working today. Not sure what me and Mr Dickens are doing today. Hoping it warms up enough to clear off my windshield.

IFF, Do you have to go out with Jake?

WallyWorld, Thats good you made it safely.

Ice Wanderer, Hope your back feels better?

MasonEddie, Thats good news about your Drs appointment. Glad everything is going well.

Hunts2long, Thats good news  your wife didn’t cough to much last night. Rocky will enjoy spending the night with you.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline got em

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #865 on: Dec 24, 2022, 07:23 AM »
4 degrees at work . . In Ravena NY. . LaFarge/Holcim quarry . .  ;D

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #866 on: Dec 24, 2022, 08:30 AM »
I hope all of you awesome people who make this thread so great have a Merry Christmas with your family and friends.   

Dom ✌️✌️
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #867 on: Dec 24, 2022, 08:45 AM »
Well seen -7 this morning so it is warming up a bit, cloudy sky's for the morning need to see if I can get the side by side started so I can plow the rest of the snow around here. Well have a great Christmas eve need to get moving and get things ready for dinner over at Mt brothers house. Stay safe everyone with the storms and colder weather.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #868 on: Dec 24, 2022, 10:14 AM »
Good morning reading 6 degrees on my balcony thermometer believe it got down to (2) overnight using flags at firehouse and tree branch movement estimating 10 to 20 mph winds still blowing ,sunny with blue sky. Nice area of icy pavement outside my window might have to call property management and see if contractor will come to put down salt and sand.  like F/h4E some chores to do then hit highway to NJ. Thankfully trip is on major roads will still keep a watch fo black ice.
Whopper Stopper Happy Anniversary to you and JO may you have many more years together. Be careful if you go onto roof to shovel .
Ice Wanderer may your back be feeling better might be a good idea to eventually look into a plow for your truck or ATV .
Eddie Glad you received good report from your doctor. Good you made it home safely from the appointment. gas is down to $2.99 at a few stations.
Wallyworld good to hear your plan worked and only had to deal with rain on the drive. thank you for mentioning it being Whopper Stopper's wedding anniversary.
hunts2long good to hear your wife is coughing less. may all the water flowing down the Sacandaga river not cause problems. sounds like this are in place for Christmas dinner. do your best to keep rocky from getting tangled up in hose to your wife's oxygen tank.
Bart a Merry Christmas wished for you and your family.
IFF hope you are able to keep the RV at a comfortable temperature. May Linda have reached the plumber or gone to neighbors to get a supply of water.
icefisher-45 be careful when you take Mr. Dickens out ground maybe icy in spots.
Got em welcome to the thread a merry Christmas wished for you and your family. please feel free to become a frequent poster to this thread.
Raquettedacker a merry Christmas wished for you and your family. now the secret is out on how you catch all those bass.  :whistle:
fish/hunt4ever exchanged emails with my cousin in Casper last night she mentioned the sub-zero weather. glad it has warmed up some for you. may the SXS start so you can plow the snow.
Drifter hope it has warmed up some by you . have a Merry Christmas and nice Boxing Day.

Wishes for a Merry Christmas extended to all of the 9:45 group.  Please thank a moment to give thanks for all work through the Holiday.

Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #869 on: Dec 24, 2022, 02:29 PM »
F-45 thank goodness no, he is collar smart but doesn’t know when it’s turned off, he has been doing pretty good at coming to the commands

Guess it’s football game’s most all day today at daughters. RV is gassed up and ready
Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.