Author Topic: hot spots near the farm house (perch)  (Read 990 times)

Offline miranick

• IceShanty Rookie
hot spots near the farm house (perch)
« on: Mar 05, 2006, 05:19 PM »
I'm headed up to Keswick and staying in the farm house. Thisis the first time we have been up there and Iwas hoping to get some info on where to start. Hoping this warm weather is waking them up like I hear people talking about. How are the fishing conditions right now (thickness of the ice and all)? Any info will help, I'm bringing my 9 year old son with me and I hope to show him some really big perch. The fishing in Rochester,NY has been hard this year and he isa finally starting to enjoy icefishing.

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
Re: hot spots near the farm house (perch)
« Reply #1 on: Mar 05, 2006, 08:10 PM »
Ya the fishing has been hard here the last month....Really its a guessing game for perch but... try all depths of the lake... Use live bait and also jig for them as well.. Good luck... (anywhere on the lake has perch ... near the islands are good but if your walking out ... pretty anywhere near 15-22 fow... and if they aint biting try deeper:> good luck!!!
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.