Author Topic: LAst Post For ICE fishing THen Im headed to myfishfinder:> Meet yall there:>  (Read 3670 times)

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
Hey Gang unless i get into some Wack of Jumbo Perch this will be my last post FOr ICEshanty:> I know its saddning........But it all has to come to a end sometime:> THough it just marks the beggining of MYfishfinder.com...
Lots of the same guys and we all have fun there as well:> ANyhow Gang has been great to meet a few of you this year:> And fish with you and all that hope to do it all again next hard Water season and Hopefully for some summertime funa dn spring and fall as well:> ANyhow If not then see ya next year/::> ANd road TOad and Camocruzer hope to one day catch up with you guys:> LOL we live so close but still havent met:> LOL NEXT YEAR LOL.......TIght lines! Everyone and have a SAFE and Fun 3 more seasons till next Winter:>
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

grumpymoe

GeRm....here's a fatty caught saturday morning on a northland eyedropper tipped with a fat chub....(3:00 am no less)  ;D ;D                                                                                                 

Offline MikePike

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I caught you a delicious pike
Already leaving germ!? Well i look forward to your 5 page stories on MFF ;)

Cya on the flipside!

Nice perch you got there grump :thumbsup:

Do the leaves of trees stay greener, in the autumn, does the colour of the sun, turn crimson white? Does a shadow come between us, in the winter?

Offline Hoochie

• IceShanty Rookie
Howdy folks! Me and a buddy went out from Keffers on Sunday. Beautiful day. Lots of dinks, a bunch of 8-9"ers and these two. All in all a fun time.

This was the view on the way home.

grumpymoe

Hoochie!!!!  awesome perch and the coloration is.....WOW!!!!....were you entered in the tourney??....Grump :clap:

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
Ya speaking of the coloration Grump lol Nice size perch there but what is with the wash out color? hehe WEll GANG Like i said i belive this will now be my l;ast post this season on here. TIght lines and see yall on My fish finder.......where im sure I'll be posting 5 pages soon enough..LOL TIght lines!
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

grumpymoe

GeRm....if you look at the fish pics from lake dauphin, they all wash out..its very shallow (12ft is the deepest on the lake)...lots of light penetration making for lighter coloration on all the fish.....Grump ;D

Offline chaoticfisherman

• IceShanty Rookie
GeRm....here's a fatty caught saturday morning on a northland eyedropper tipped with a fat chub....(3:00 am no less)  ;D ;D                                                                                                  (Image removed from quote.)
Hey, Grump
Ain't them shoes supposed to be on the floor with your feet in 'em?
Oh and by the way, nice perch.

Offline Hoochie

• IceShanty Rookie
Hoochie!!!!  awesome perch and the coloration is.....WOW!!!!....were you entered in the tourney??....Grump :clap:

Thanks Grump. Naw, we weren't in the tourney. Just out enjoying the beautiful day.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.