Author Topic: anybody going out tomorrow  (Read 1185 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
anybody going out tomorrow
« on: Dec 15, 2007, 05:49 PM »
by the looks of it the sleet and rain will not hit till around noon. the wind is suppose to pick up as that warm air moves aloft. i think it still will be windy in the morning, but maybe not as bad as the day goes along. what do you guys think?????????? can we sneak in a few hours or let it go until next weekend?
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline salmotrutta

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: anybody going out tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2007, 06:33 PM »
I say go.So i am.

Offline Salmon Seeker

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish To Live Live to Fish
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2007, 08:56 PM »
by the looks of it the sleet and rain will not hit till around noon. the wind is suppose to pick up as that warm air moves aloft. i think it still will be windy in the morning, but maybe not as bad as the day goes along. what do you guys think?????????? can we sneak in a few hours or let it go until next weekend?
Hey Jibbs how was fishing on Saturday   by the way is that Freddy Mercury  hahahaha.
JIBBS DRILL SOME HOLES

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #3 on: Dec 16, 2007, 06:53 AM »
isn't that funny........i was looking through this site and found that you can change your pictures to actors or singers. i knew you could change them to ice fishing pictures, but when i saw freddy mercury i almost pissed my pants........i had brittney spears on there for awhile..........that mustache is off the charts...... see you tomorrow.......at 9:30 i hope.......there is no way i am going out today........the old lady is making pancakes and sausage..........i guess i have all winter to fish
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.