Author Topic: Turkey and Turtletown  (Read 1383 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Turkey and Turtletown
« on: Dec 09, 2007, 02:39 PM »
my buddy went to turkey pond yesterday and had 6 inches, which means mad snowmobile action next week. we went to turtle pond today in concord and had a solid 4 to 5 inches. however, the flag action was slow, which is weird with the snow coming in. some of my best fishing is right before a snow front. anyways, killed 5 hours and enjoyed the low winds and the nice temps. the total for the day was 1 perch, 2 pickeral, and a small bass. its great to be out. december 9th........wow!!!!!!!!!
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline Salmon Seeker

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish To Live Live to Fish
Re: Turkey and Turtletown
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2007, 06:52 AM »
my buddy went to turkey pond yesterday and had 6 inches, which means mad snowmobile action next week. we went to turtle pond today in concord and had a solid 4 to 5 inches. however, the flag action was slow, which is weird with the snow coming in. some of my best fishing is right before a snow front. anyways, killed 5 hours and enjoyed the low winds and the nice temps. the total for the day was 1 perch, 2 pickeral, and a small bass. its great to be out. december 9th........wow!!!!!!!!!
     Hey Jibbs you enjoying the dely I am finally all powered up out in the shop sounds like you had a slow day but like you say was  a good way to kill a few hours.I had to stay home the guy finally came to do my shrinkwrap Sunday.
JIBBS DRILL SOME HOLES

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 2007, 07:35 AM »
yeh at first i didn't think we were going to go this weekend, but my buddy chambers found some good ice that i felt safe on.
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline Pail Rider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 10, 2007, 07:42 AM »
Good deal.  I drove over Turkey (and Stumpfield) several times this weekend and nobody was out, so I figured I'd give it a few more days.  May have to venture down this week and check it out.

The gate is closed going to the boat launch at Stumpfield, Jibbs.  You'd have to park at the barway.  Once the snowmobile trail is in, you can use your ATV by parking on the backside of the stumps (at Drew Lake) and drive the ATV to the bridge.  Anytime you want to hit it, I'm game.  The Army Corps still has the signs up for the Blue-Green Algea....but I release all my bass anyways.

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 10, 2007, 08:16 AM »
as well as i........i will certainly take you up on that deal.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.