The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Houghton Lake  (Read 3216 times)

Offline fisher50

• Team IceShanty Regular
Houghton Lake
« on: Mar 28, 2005, 06:58 PM »
Still ice?  Dachmation, has your canal opened up yet?  Haven't forgotten about those Crappie you told me about.
I enjoy that perfect peace -- that peace beyond all understanding, which comes at it's maximum, only to the man who has given up golf.

Offline dachmation

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Re: Houghton Lake
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 2005, 09:06 PM »
Rick:
       Just starting to lose snow today good. They are still driving on the Ice yet but I think thats about done. Gonna have 60 tomorrow. Will let you know when they get ready Rick.
Mike

Offline fisher50

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 31, 2005, 11:39 AM »
SO........Will I need to plow my drive when I get to the cottage Friday evening?  Haven't been there in three weeks.  Was bare, when I left (the drive way was bare, not me). 
I enjoy that perfect peace -- that peace beyond all understanding, which comes at it's maximum, only to the man who has given up golf.

Offline fisher50

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Mar 31, 2005, 03:03 PM »
I've done that plank walk before.  Think I'll pass.  Plan on spending most of the weekend puttsing in the garage, making room to get the boat out of storage.  Oh ya, I'll be watching some Basketball also.  GO GREEN!  GO WHITE!

Offline fisher50

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Mar 31, 2005, 06:33 PM »
We bought a 'toon last year.  It's a great ride.  We took delivery May 15th, I think and will probably be later than that this year, for putting it in.  I'll have the fishing boat in several times, before Memorial Day, I hope.  Where are you looking for Pontoons?  We bought a Premier/Mercury from Spicers.  Highly recommend it.  Very nice boat.

Offline dachmation

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #5 on: Mar 31, 2005, 07:37 PM »
Hey Rick: You shouldnt have to plow, most of it is gone after that rain wed nite, Ice dont look the best either, getting black too.  The only snow is from piles I blew up or was plowed. Good luck Steve and be safe.  Get a nice big toon eh???????

Mike

Offline fisher50

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Apr 01, 2005, 07:10 AM »
Good morning Steve.  Sent you a PM.  We'll be around all weekend, except for a visit with family at the Comfort Inn.  Give me a call and we can get together.   

Rick

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.