Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607213 times)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #20340 on: Jul 31, 2020, 07:32 AM »
 Good morning Cloudy sky ground shows sign of receiving some rain over night. I have a window open it does feel like Les Humid has finally arrived to my section of NY.  I have to see if this problem repeats it's self had trouble getting internet connections last night not sure if it is a weather related problem or something else.
Eddie glad you received my card. I forgot your DIL's family lives "Across the pond" as they say good her Mom and Sister could be here for Emerson's birth may they have a safe trip back to London and not bring Covid-19 back to the U.K.  . Funny story about your granddaughter and your Ipad.
Ice Wanderer keep up the good work with your hand therapy. May all go well spreading the driveway material.
Wallyworld I figure we would see higher then normal prices for  produce Corona virus may have caused some crops to be planted later or in a smaller quantity . Also with the travel restrictions   many of the seasonal migrant works are stuck in their home country or state so farmers are forced to use higher priced labor to grow and harvest their crops and the cost gets passed along with each company that handles the produce until it reaches a supermarket. usually In July you will see Bing cherries from the state of Washington on sale for .99 cents a pound lowest price I've seen this year is $1.99 per pound.
Hunts2long may you and Lindsay find the walleyes and each catch a limit of legal size fish. has Lindsay received word yet about her school district going back to class room instruction in September.
Whopper Stopper  may you and your SIL get her riffle sighted in and with practice she be able to group shots in the vital area on bear targets.
IFF as other have posted may today be better for Janice and you.

Stay safe and Have a good Friday.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20341 on: Jul 31, 2020, 10:59 AM »
There has to be some comfort in knowing the tube in the vein, that ran from the upper arm all the way to the heart has been removed.  Made me shutter watching it being pulled out, and then trying to shut off the blood flow.  Hard to see any real improvement, in the swelling, or even a gain in any strength.  Had a couple Dr's do a video visit, that seemed to really care what her condition is in.  Half way through my link to their web sight timed out and was glad they called on the phone, told them I had already signed back in but they had not, so got them to hook back up via my I-Phone.  During the second half, the Daughter arrived with the sit on Wedge that is designed to cut down on pressure on that area.  I introduced her to the doctors, and she was able to address some additional concerns.  One thing the Dr agreed to was that she should be visited at home by them.
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20342 on: Jul 31, 2020, 01:51 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, Sunny out today. My wife is home today. We’ve been busy with trying to figure out why she is tired all the time. They want her to try a new mask. If that doesn’t help then they want to do a in the sleep lab test. Starting injections in my back in a couple of weeks. We finally reached a settlement. Not getting as much as we wanted. Mass is a employer friendly state. My wife is currently looking at apartments in the Worc area and Connecticut so she can be closer to work. Nh is to far out.

Mr Clean, Hope you manage to stay cool today.

WallyWorld, Hope you had a good ride yesterday and it ended with ice cream. Hopefully you don’t see to many snakes today at the hunting camp.

Hunts2long, Hope you have a good day on the water.

Whopper Stopper, Have fun at the shooting range.

Ice Wanderer, How is your hand? Don’t do to much spreading all at once.

Mason Eddie, congratulations on the new Grandbaby, Thats great you’ll be able to meet him tonight.

IFF, Prayers for you and your wife.

I apologize for missing some people. I need to catch up. I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Remember to drink lots of water. Beer is a diarretic so it’s not good for you in the heat. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20343 on: Jul 31, 2020, 06:54 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

A fairly quiet day here. I did pick up a job from the drinking lady which can't be done for a couple weeks.

Thought I would drop off a movie.

Hope you all are having a good night :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20344 on: Jul 31, 2020, 11:51 PM »
Just got home from the hospital.....again...a dmitted to ER, Same hospital, difficult breathing, and elevated heart rate, and of course the open wounds on butt.

So far they have not addressed the complaint of the pain in her back.  More Medical "Practice" I am afraid.

Finally moved to a room upstairs, at least for the night.  Dr. ask if he could do CPR if necessary.....Her answer....NO, I am tired of fighting this by myself.  Would not allow me to go up with her, will be headed back, approx 5:30.
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20345 on: Aug 01, 2020, 05:28 AM »

Good morning Bud, ER's,
                        It's 63* and clear a high in the mid 80's*. ::) Welcome to August.
                        Bud..........I'm sorry to hear that your wife is back in the hospital, i hope they can straighten things out.  ???
                        Marv gray video as usual. :clap: Good job on picking up the tree job from the drinking lady. :thumbsup:
                        Wally........I hope you trip to hunting camp went well, snake free. :flex: :roflmao:
                        I-45.........When I had my sleep test and they ordered the Cpap machine they said I wouldn't be as tired but
                if I don't have anything to keep me busy I get tired and will fall asleep in a chair. If I'm busy with a project I can go all day.  :whistle:
                        H2l..........How did you and Lindsay do out on the lake yesterday? ???
                        Steve.......I see your internt is back up and running, I hope you don't have anymore issues. :flex:
                        We got my driveway stone done in a little over an hour, it looks good. I got rid of a lot of ruts.
                        I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20346 on: Aug 01, 2020, 06:01 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....so sorry to hear MrsIFF is back in the hospital  :(  praying the docs can actually help her this time around  :-\  don't forget to take care of you also  ;)

IW....glad to hear the driveway project went well  :clap:

WS.....thanks for the show  :thumbsup:  I thought squirrels laid low at night  :unsure:  bet you're looking forward to sharing a "cherry coke" after the job is done  ;)2

Eddie.....how long did it take for Mom and Dad to pry Emerson out of your arms  ???  :roflmao:

IF45......hope the back injections work for you  ;)  good luck with the new apartment search  @)

MrC.....is your internet thru Spectrum  ???  if so that explains everything  ::)

H2L.....fingers crossed you and Lindsay put a hurting on the walleye population yesterday  :flex:  either way a day on the water with your daughter is a winner  :thumbsup:

Spent about 6 hours at camp yesterday, got the grass knocked down, trail cams up along with a couple other small projects inside  :clap:  the good news is I only saw 1 snake, the bad news is the snake was INSIDE camp  :o  :nono: 
Today the lawn here at home gets tackled again before rain moves in tomorrow  ::)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20347 on: Aug 01, 2020, 06:16 AM »
61* and sunny.
IFF, thoughts and prayers sent your way.
IW, didn't take long to get the stone work done.
WW, we had a good time out on the lake. Still NO fish. Fished from 11 fow to about 40'. We marked very few fish and only had a couple very lite hits. Water temp 81*. Most of the time there was no wind at all and it got pretty warm. We were back at the dock at 2pm and Lindsay stayed for dinner. Wife had a good day with the dogs.
WS, thanks for sharing another "movie".
Have a good day and be safe...h2l

Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20348 on: Aug 01, 2020, 06:53 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  63 here as well this am, high of 83.

Jeff...glad the driveway work went well yesterday, that was quick!   :thumbsup: 
  Bud...sorry to read your wife has gone back into the hospital. Keeping her close in thoughts and prayers this morning, hope there is some better news today.   :thumbsup:
  Marv...another excellent video, thanks for sharing!   :clap:  How did things go on the shooting range yesterday...did your S-I-L try firing your pistol?   :thumbsup:   
  I-45...congrats on reaching a settlement, man, that’s been a long wait!   :clap:  Best wishes sent to your wife getting her sleep issues under control and good luck with the apartment search!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...glad there was only one encounter with the serpents....not fond of them either!  ;D  :thumbsup:   How long did it take to pry him away....it took awhile, lol!!!   :roflmao: :thumbsup:
  H2..sorry the fish weren’t cooperating yesterday, but glad you had a good time out on the lake with Lindsay ...better luck next trip!  :thumbsup:

Had a really nice visit yesterday afternoon meeting Emerson for the first time welcoming him to our family and spending time with the new parents. It was a wonderful experience, almost hard to believe, and I’m not embarrassed to say there were some tears of joy...although I claimed mine came from the surgical mask I was wearing.    :whistle:  ;D
  Marv, thanks for accepting to share a few photos, will get them off to you soon.  :thumbsup:
  There is a Blue Lives Matter rally taking place down at the workplace this morning at 10am. Normally, I wouldn’t waste my time with any of these events and usually watch them from afar as they take place all the time down there,  but today that’s on my agenda. Certain there will be something to share with you all from this adventure!   :callcops:    Cawfee’s on...
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20349 on: Aug 01, 2020, 07:13 AM »
Eddie.... :callcops: :clap: :callcops: :thumbsup: :callcops: :flex:

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20350 on: Aug 01, 2020, 08:47 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 66 degrees here this morning, My wife is home today so the plan is to get some errands done and possibly some packing. Haven't had to many responses back about apartments. They all seem to want credit scores of 650 or better. Getting hurt killed my credit.

IFF, I'm sorry your wife is back in the hospital. Hopefully they can figure out whats wrong and fix her. Make sure you take care of yourself as well. Continued prayers for both of you.

Whopper Stopper, Thank you for sharing that video. That made both of our day.

Wallyworld, Thats good you only saw one snake. Hope you get all your yard work done before it rains.

Ice wander, Good job on getting all that stone down.

Mason Eddie, Soon you'll have little Emerson in the boat fishing. Be careful if you go to the rally. People are crazy these days.

hunts2long, I'm sorry you didn't get any fish. Thats good your wife had a good day with the Dogs.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. Be safe and drink lots of water. God Bless

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20351 on: Aug 01, 2020, 10:54 AM »
 Good day Les Humid arrived yesterday nice to have him back in my area of NY. I helped a friend with an outside project yesterday nice not to be soaked with sweat before starting the work. Once we completed the project went out for Wallyworld's favorite treat (Ice Cream).
IFF sorry to read Janice is back in the hospital prayer said for all of you.
Icefisher-45 it may be good for your wife to have the sleep test hopefully it will help doctors find her problem. May the upcoming back injections help you . Glad you finally reached a settlement in your case.
Whopper Stopper how did things go at the shooting range does your SIL have her riffle sighted in and ready for the coming bear season. Enjoy the "Cherry Coke's" once three work is completed for the "Drinking Lady". Thank you for today's video footage.
Ice wanderer guess having the right equipment made spreading the driveway stone a fast job. I still had internet problems last night think it might be a combination of my computer's age and software i run plus something on my service providers end.
Wallyworld glad you only found one snake at hunting camp hopefully you can find where the snake entered the camp and seal close that spot off and keep the snake/snakes out.  You hit the nail on the head with my service provider have to talk with some of my neighbors and see if it is possible to go with another service provider. I have a feeling we are locked into Spectrum here at my complex.
Hunts2long sounds like a good day out with Lindsay may the fish be more cooperative on your next outing together. Nice that your wife and the dogs also had a good day.
Eddie happy for you that you were able hold and spend time with Emerson. may the rally stay peaceful I'm sure there will be folks for the other "BLM" movement at the rally.
OldSailor thank you for the daily jokes. Hope your legs are doing better and things in the garden are good.
Capt.Jim how goes it with the house clean out and packing. Hope you can find a little time to fish.
UFCreel may your feet and back be adjusting to work at Amazon and your order filling rate be increasing with each passing day.
Drifter hope you had a good week and are feeling at 100 percent health wise. have you had any time to complete more projects at the Cabin.

Day everyone have a good Saturday.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20352 on: Aug 01, 2020, 11:37 AM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

Heading to the mid 80's today, supposedly some rain moving in for the evening.

Bud very sorry to read about Janice needing to go back to the hospital. Best wishes and prayers for you both.

IW good going with the rock spreading. When I did my driveway a couple years ago it took me a full day with a rake and shovel, that sucked ???

Eddie/ mr.clean the shooting went well yesterday. She has always been a very good shot, she just wants a few hours to get used to the gun again.

WW you are a grass cutting machine :flex: Hope todays mowing is about done :thumbsup:

Planning an early run to the shack tomorrow if the rain moves out. Thanks for the movie comments , glad you like them!

Hope you all have a good afternoon :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy

WS

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20353 on: Aug 01, 2020, 02:22 PM »

Just dropping off a movie Lol

WS

By the way the date and time is screwed up ???

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20354 on: Aug 01, 2020, 04:38 PM »
For me got to take a nap, before getting phone update from Nurse, No visitors are allowed in that wing of the hospital. Now it turns out they are back to treating her for the same things she had the last time she was there .  ::) ::) ::) :whistle: :whistle: :unsure: :unsure:  Its no wonder being so frustrated, she is ready to give up.  Now waiting for I hope an update from the Dr. on duty today, that has seen her before.  I was told they gave her another pint of blood.  The shortness of breath, and elevated heart beat, they tested for corvid-19 which was negative.  :thumbsup:  No word as yet for this time frame they will keep her. Maybe if I try to get another "nap" I will get another phone update.

Marv, Nice bird cam footage.  Was that a Cardinal ?  I call the wood pecker, a flicker. Maybe not the same as flickers here seem to be larger.

WW good luck with keeping the grass and snakes in check.
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20355 on: Aug 01, 2020, 06:47 PM »
Bud hope you can catch a few winks. Stay positive!  :thumbsup:

Yes that was a cardinal, we actually have a lot of them but they get bumped out of the way by the woodpeckers. The woodpeckers are either Downy or Hairy, they are so similar it's hard to tell. Our Flickers are also bigger but we see them mostly north 100 miles.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20356 on: Aug 02, 2020, 05:13 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  69 with some light rain falling, scattered thunderstorms expected today, high of 79.

Marv...thanks for sharing the video, enjoyed that and the beautiful picture!  The woodpeckers seem to rule in my wife’s feeders as well, lol.   :thumbsup:  Tried sending a few pictures yesterday but they didn’t go through off my phone for some reason...will try again today.
  Bud..glad the COVID test was a negative, hoping you had a better update last evening on your wife’s condition...thoughts and prayers continued for you both Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...thanks, it sure was a memorable moment meeting Emerson!  :thumbsup:  You were correct about BLM showing up at the rally, expected that.
  I-45...perhaps using your current landlord for a reference and explaining up front the problems you’ve faced might help with credit rating being overlooked. There are still some understanding compassionate people out there...best of luck in search Sir!   :thumbsup:

The Back The Blue Rally yesterday was quite an experience, a real eye opener in many ways. The crowd size was smaller than I anticipated, guessing many people knew there would be a confrontation and they were correct in their assumptions. However, what it lacked in size, it more than made up for it in American pride and support for our law enforcement.
  I went solo to the rally, although I wanted to bring my daughters to see how a peaceful rally is conducted, yet knowing there was going to be a disruption from another group they seem to feel strongly in favor of. I’m glad I decided against that as I didn’t know what the outcome would be, I knew it wouldn’t be totally peaceful, and placing them in harms way to open their eyes certainly wasn’t going to be an option.
  When I arrived, the other group was forming across the street, not too many, maybe 10-15. They had an amplifier set up playing gangster rap and other music loudly, most wearing their shirts. In between songs, chants of BLM. This continued on through the opening of the ceremony when the Star Spangled Banner was played, Pledge Of Allegiance, followed by a long chant of “ USA, USA, USA!!!! “ and then a prayer said by a Reverend.
  As the speakers began, and they were all excellent, the group began filtering into the crowd. Many getting up into the faces of the peaceful citizens attending, minding their own business listening to what was being said, trying to get their views across....most not wearing masks to boot. The crowd seemed to take care of its own, gathering around the disrupters and moving them along with chants of “ USA, USA, USA” and the help of State Troopers.
  Some pushing and shoving took place, a few punches thrown, but no arrests were made I saw or heard about on the news. For their grand finale, they took a flag and dragged it through the crowd ...stomping and spitting on it as they made their way to toward the podium. This brought some serious reactions and verbal arguments, more pushing and shoving, and the State Police intervening to keep the peace. Ironically, the same people who they hate were there protecting them!
  You won’t read this in the news, it was just down played off as a small altercation. They all should have been arrested for trying to insight a riot, assault, and desecrating the flag...but that’s just my opinion.  May God Bless America and Our Law Enforcement through these most troubling times... :bow:
  That was my adventure yesterday....Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, BE SAFE, best of luck to those fishing!

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20357 on: Aug 02, 2020, 05:54 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....hope you got an uninterrupted nap in sir  ;)  praying today brings better news  :)

WS.....love the nightly movies  :clap:  hope all is well at the shack today  :)

MrC.....hope you have your internet issues straightened out  :)

IF45.....glad you finally got your case settled, some $$ is better than no $$  :-\

Eddie.....all these anti law enforcement and "poor me my people are oppressed" groups should pack their bags and move to a "better" country, maybe somewhere in the middle east  :cookoo:  :%$#!: 

Mowing's done again for a few days, been raining on and off for awhile   :thumbsup:  nothing much planned for today except watching it rain :-\

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20358 on: Aug 02, 2020, 06:56 AM »
71* and rain showers.
IFF, make sure you are getting your rest. We all have you in our thoughts.
Eddie, thanks for your report. I believe that many, so called NEWS stations, are not reporting what is really going on, or don't want to "upset" someone. I miss watching baseball but haven't, only because of all the BLM adds and talk. I OWE them nothing, as a matter of fact, I believe all this has done is create a bigger issue, much bigger divide. Most of those people on the streets don't want anything to get better for them, they want things to get worst for US.

Sorry RANT done, for today, anyway.

Not much planned as it looks like rain is going to be off and  on all day.

WS, really like the feeder cam. The geese must be liking the rain, they are calling like mad. Little ones are all grown.

Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20359 on: Aug 02, 2020, 08:24 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, They said it was supposed to be sunny this morning but it’s cloudy. My wife is home today and tomorrow. She is irritated that she’s not getting any responses from the places she’s contacting and she’s irritated with me for not being excited about Connecticut. Not much planned today. May try and put fishing line on my reel today. May need to get a shorter pole. Pole I have is 7’.

Hunts2long, Hope you have a good day dodging rain drops. Hopefully your going to get out on the water soon.

Mason Eddie, That was a wise decision not to bring your daughters to the rally. As Hunts2long said the news media doesn’t really tell the whole story. Hope you have a good day. Will you get to see Little Emerson today?

IFF, I hope you were able to get some sleep in. Prayers you have good news from the Drs today.

WallyWorld, Hope you and Mr WallyWorld have a good day.

Whopper Stopper, Thank you for sharing that great picture. I’m going to have to get a feeder cam for the birds. Are you going to the camp today?

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines. Remember to be safe. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20360 on: Aug 02, 2020, 12:37 PM »
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20361 on: Aug 02, 2020, 02:13 PM »

We made a run to the shack this morning to check out the pit. We had the usual sow and two kids and the small yearling show up, but we also had a 4th bear that came for a visit. It wasn't a large male, but big enough to get the s-i-l excited :thumbsup: I had some trouble getting the video loaded onto youtube as it was too long. It appears after a few tries it finally went, hope you all enjoy the movie.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20362 on: Aug 02, 2020, 02:42 PM »
That’s quite the gang of masked bandits helping themselves to the “freebies “   ;D

Offline bogtrotter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20363 on: Aug 02, 2020, 03:16 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :I had some trouble getting the video loaded onto youtube as it was too long. It appears after a few tries it finally went, hope you all enjoy the movie.

What do you think the cubs are doing in the opening sequence (where they appear to be licking the trees they're climbing on?

Eating bugs?  Sap? (Are the trees maples?)

I don't think I've ever seen footage showing similar behavior before.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20364 on: Aug 02, 2020, 08:14 PM »
Good evening, some rain this morning,then turned into a nice day. Like many of you will see more rain this week as the latest hurricane makes it's way up the East coast.
IFF hope you were able to get some sleep in between phone calls. Good to hear Janice tested negative for Covid-19. 
Eddie happy to hear things did not get to crazy at the rally. Sad to read about our flag being disrespected wonder how many of the Black Lives Matter protesters realize the freedoms they have in the U.S. if they did that in some other countries they surely would have been arrested.
Wallyworld did you have a nice day of rest after all the yard work the past couple of days.
Hunts2long try and ignore the ads and enjoy the baseball games.
Icefisher-45 as someone else posted try and get a reference letter from your current landlord . I know as your health allows you try to be active in your church  talk with the priest or priests they maybe able to help you in the search for new housing also see if the state has an agency that helps people with your medical problems find affordable housing.
Whopper Stopper glad your SIL did well at the shooting range of course the real test for any hunter is when it is time to pull the trigger on the animal they wish to harvest. Thank you for the videos I see a raccoon family has found the bear bait pit and is enjoying it's spoils.
Ice Wanderer hope just a busy day day has kept you from posting.
Bogtrotter welcome to the (;45 thread.  If you go to You Tube and put Marv Mottl in the search bar it will take you to Whopper Stopper's channel . He spreads cake frosting on the trees around bait station the cubs either still smell the frosting or are licking up want may remain of it from the trees.(the video you what to watch is titled Shack bears June28-July2,2020)

May everyone have a good and safe night.
  Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20365 on: Aug 02, 2020, 09:34 PM »
I got to the new room before she did, She was happy I was already there.  Now the task to get her to eat, on that score its a slow go.
Janice will have a visit from one of her High School/College friends that drove over from Kansas, now that she is on a different floor.

So far it sounds like she is still border line with the treatments aimed at her infections, did get another blood transfusion.  Still a ways to go to get the swollen legs in check.  Has a big bandage on where the skin on her leg was ripped when being moved to a stretcher.

Found a phone msg, at home from the Referral Center, about an approval, will need to call them and find out exactly what it amounts to.

Hope to see some improvements tomorrow.
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20366 on: Aug 03, 2020, 02:55 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
   Starting off at 71 this am, high of 80.

Bud...very good news Janice was moved to the new room and allowed visitation! I’m sure the visit from her high school friend will help lift her spirits. Thoughts and prayers continued for you both and better news on her progress today!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...I read an article that mentioned after the rally a few people from the groups stuck around and talked with each other peacefully. Maybe that was a start :thumbsup:
  Marv... excellent video, thought for sure at one point the cub was going to get pinched in between the logs!   :roflmao:  How deep is the pit?
  Bogtrotter...welcome to the 9:45!    :thumbsup:
  I-45...planning on another visit with Emerson on Wednesday. Hope there’s some good news today on the apartment hunting!   :thumbsup:
  H2...good luck with the fishing today if your heading out!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...couldn’t agree more! Good luck to you and Mr.WW if you’re fishing today!
  Jeff...hope you had a great weekend and spent some time with the grandchildren!

Back to laying marble this morning, at least the temperature won’t be too blistering hot! Time to get ready for the first shift...Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20367 on: Aug 03, 2020, 05:01 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                       It's 70* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                       Eddie.......Every visit you have with Emerson you will see him change, they grow so fast at this time. :thumbsup:
                       Bud.........My prayers are with you and Janice, I'm glad they moved her to a new room. :flex:
                       Marv........Thanks for the video, love the raccoons. :thumbsup:
                       Wally........Good luck if you're heading out today. :flex:
                       H2l..........I agree with you, I've had enough of everything, I turn all that off. >:(
                       I-45.........Good luck apartment hunting. :blink:
                       Steve.......I had some problems with my computer a couple weeks ago, and I did a restore and now everything is faster. :o
             One thing, if you have things that you want to save you need to down load them on a disc.
                       On Saturday my wife and I went to New Hampshire to her grandson's graduation from high school. They had it on the football field.
             It was set up so everyone was self distanced. Then there was a little get5 together with the family at their home.
                        Not much going on today, no therapy till Wednesday.
                        I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20368 on: Aug 03, 2020, 05:42 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone  :bow:

57 squeaking out a mid 70's later today. Les will be around until Wednesday evening then a few days with Mr. Muggy.

Eddie hope you and the crew have a good week :thumbsup: The pit is in a natural depression and then I dug down an extra 3' so it isn't terribly deep.

IW glad everything worked out for more therapy :thumbsup: Between the coon herd here and at the shack I could make a nice coat ???

WW hope the next couple days find you on the water :thumbsup:

I am about set to head out for my walk. I increased it to 8 miles which takes about an 1 3/4 hours.

The office is quiet today at least until about 10am. The s-i-l is going to start working from her house a couple days a week and my wife had to go to her office in the Jungle to print a bunch of stuff and pick up a few supplies. They are talking about taking tomorrow off for fishing.

I have a blood draw at noon today. Other then that not much on the planner.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20369 on: Aug 03, 2020, 06:08 AM »
Morning all,

IFF......glad to hear MrsIFF is now in a room that allows visitors  :thumbsup:  fingers crossed for some improvement in her condition today  ;)2

IW.....congrats to your grandson on his graduation  :thumbsup:  tough year to be a senior  :(

MrC.....it did seem good to not be doing lawn laps yesterday  ;D 

WS.....that's quite the pace you maintain  :bow: :flex:  hope the blood work is a-ok  ;)

Eddie.....sure would be good if both sides to talk things out peacefully  :callcops:  hope the hurricane doesn't put a damper ( :woot: ) on your work site  @) 

H2L.....you mean you don't feel bad for all the oppressed ball players with their bazillion dollar contracts  ???   :o   :blink:   ::)   :nono:

IF45.....hope Mrs45 can get her sleep issues squared away sooner rather than later, hard to keep a positive outlook on things when you're exhausted all the time  :-\

No fishing for a few days between the wind and rain  :(  nothing special on the agenda  :blink:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.