Author Topic: Shanty Rental  (Read 2353 times)

Offline zaraspooker

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • on top rocks
Shanty Rental
« on: Sep 27, 2004, 11:39 AM »
Is there any ice fishing resorts that have shanties with bunks and heaters on Lake Erie?  If anyone has tried this out please let me know.  I am trying to find a place to go with a bunch of work buddies. 
Thanks

Fishinfreak

Re: Shanty Rental
« Reply #1 on: Oct 07, 2004, 05:57 PM »
     Do not know of any sleepers.But try calling John Hageman over on south bass.He`s a guide there and might be able to help.His # is (419)285-2029.Tell him Randy sent you.

Offline Reel_Magic

• IceShanty Rookie
  • First one out Last one back!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 08, 2004, 09:47 PM »
Sorry none that I know of. And I think I would know. I have concidered building 4 sleep over huts for the bay and putting them out in the bay on South Bass. The ice is just to unpridictable.

Offline Papascott

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2004, 08:27 PM »
Reel magic, I was hoping to see you on the net somewhere. I had a blast on last years trips and still cannot believe the action we had the day you were stuck in Akron and Bob took us out. That was the absolute fastest action I have seen, literally up and down. Cannot wait to go again!!!!!
Scott

Offline Reel_Magic

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2004, 05:16 AM »
Hay Scott! Fished those breaks lots of days last year,lots and lots of fish there. The late day bite was steady most days. You could fish all day one here one there. Then dark and  bam! Other days it was good all day. We had some great fishing but getting there was tuff some days. Didn't get the air boat, it will have to wait. I'm going to St Clair after the first of the year your welcome to come.    [email protected]

Offline Papascott

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Dec 21, 2004, 09:09 AM »
Tim Yeah I as on the your front rack when we had the fun time right in front of mazurics, just makes one realize the importance of everyone showing up on time, if they would have been on time we would have been out befor the airboat. I will shoot you an Email later.

Scott

Offline Full_Choke

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 21, 2004, 03:54 PM »
Hey is this the same papa from ogf?
steve

Offline Reel_Magic

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Dec 21, 2004, 05:02 PM »
Scott   I'll never forget the lady watching me levering my quad out of the water and saying "is it always this much trouble getting out"!! Taking pictures walking around the open water looking in the hole. It was about 10 foot at that spot! Loaded everyone back up headed out and spanked um again!! I'd like to have one of her pic's. I plan on at least one or two over night trips. Stay on the ice leave Friday come back Sunday. Eat and fish!!!! Or Fish then eat!!!! Fish again!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline swantucky

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Dec 21, 2004, 05:12 PM »
Reel Magic did you get my e-mail-Randy
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Offline Papascott

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Dec 21, 2004, 07:50 PM »
Full Choke yes one in the same. Small net huh:)

Scott

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.