Author Topic: COLD WEATHER  (Read 2215 times)

Offline shaun

• Team IceShanty Addict
COLD WEATHER
« on: Nov 26, 2007, 04:16 PM »
I checked the long range forecast and i think we all will be hardwater fishing by the end of next week...  some cold weather is coming and hopefully we can get some nice blue ice before it snows!!!!   Me and some friends finalized the deal on a rental house on merideth bay for the weekend of the rotary derby...  can't wait...  hope all had a wonderful turkey day ......   shaun

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Re: COLD WEATHER
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26, 2007, 04:22 PM »
jinx
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2007, 04:23 PM »
Even with todays rain, most of the ice on the small ponds stayed today!

Offline shaun

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Nov 26, 2007, 04:30 PM »
JINX my behind......   everything is going to lockup within the next 2 weeks and iceout will be the last week in april!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  make my words

Offline Venzulo

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Get outta the house you lazy basstard!
« Reply #4 on: Nov 26, 2007, 09:54 PM »
Shaun, any more rentals at that spot? Thinkin about doing Meredith this year too. Haven't been catching a lot in the past 2 years so may as well just have a good time  :D
-V

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Nov 27, 2007, 07:24 AM »
i guess i should of said, "double  jinx"......53 degrees, sun, and coming off a day of rain
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Nov 27, 2007, 10:55 AM »
i hope you don't think i'm giving you a hard time. i am just as optimistic as the next, but i have been let down too many times when it comes to the ice. keep wishing and i will be doing the same

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Nov 27, 2007, 11:42 AM »
The majority of the small ponds opened up today. :'(

Offline cuzandme

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Nov 27, 2007, 07:27 PM »
I checked the long range forecast and i think we all will be hardwater fishing by the end of next week...  some cold weather is coming and hopefully we can get some nice blue ice before it snows!!!!   Me and some friends finalized the deal on a rental house on merideth bay for the weekend of the rotary derby...  can't wait...  hope all had a wonderful turkey day ......   shaun
  Yes Shaun can't wait for the derby.My cousin and I will be at our rental not too far from the fish board. This will be our fifth year going we look forward to this every year. Right now we are working on our menu for the weekend. Good luck Brian
Miller Lite please.

Offline onehook

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Shack Trout
« Reply #9 on: Nov 27, 2007, 08:56 PM »
All of my ice is gone.....No thanx to the rain :'(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.