The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: off subject sportmans expo Kalispell  (Read 558 times)

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
off subject sportmans expo Kalispell
« on: Feb 27, 2014, 10:56 PM »
Hay folks come out to the sportsman and see me Whiptail I'll be at the A Able Booth.Feb 28th,March1st and 2nd. See you folks there Lets talk Ice fishing.

Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
Re: off subject sportmans expo Kalispell
« Reply #1 on: Feb 28, 2014, 10:35 PM »
I will be discussing "Late Season Ice Tactics" on the main stage Sunday from 1-2PM.  Petes got a great variety of tackle, I have Wilcraft and J-Wheels on display, you can enter to win a free half day charter with A Able, and generally have a great time!

They are doing door prizes every hour, have a kids trout pond, fly casting lessons offer by the local TU group and much much more. www.montanasportmensexpo.com

Saturday there are elk calling seminars, horse packing seminars and the Predators of the heart display/show will be on 3 times.  Those guys put on a great show and the kids LOVE it.

Oh, Facepainting for the kids, a climbing wall and some really cool toys. Greg V from GEM rods is there too, so check out his custom work and bring any busted rods you might have for a free estimate...10-6 Saturday and 10-5 Sunday
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline gregv17

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: off subject sportmans expo Kalispell
« Reply #2 on: Mar 01, 2014, 07:50 AM »
If you do come out please do stop by the Gem Fishing Rods booth. Then I can put a face to some of the names on here. A couple of folks stopped by last year. Mike and Pete have a nice set up, so make sure to check them out.

Greg

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.