IceShanty Main > General Ice Fishing Chit Chat

Custom ATV/Sled storage boxes and Setups

(1/2) > >>

Rogger2006:
Folks I have an older sled (2012 Polaris 550 IQ Shift) that I'm upgrading and bringing back to life! I've put a new taller windshield on, coldcutters into the track and Dooly ski runners. My next project for the rig is a custom storage (trappers) rear box. If you guys have some sweet storage setups, please send some pics of your rigs and any advice would be much appreciated. Im most concerned with being able to fit and safely store my Livescope system and hold my jigging rods, maybe even a bait bucket. Lets see your setups!

Rogger2006:
That system look pretty sweet, a bit pricey too. Unfortunately it doesn't cover and protect/house the Livescope at all, so I would still need to build a box and I don't want to spend over $400 on that rack and a custom box. Again thanks for the info, just wont work for my needs. Tight Lines!

Whopper Stopper:
I have this set up on my ATV. They also got a front box.

Not cheap, but mine has been on 3 different ATV's and still functions like new. A buddy has his mounted to his sled.

WS

greenbackhunter:

Coach:
I put this rack on the back of my 2005 550 Polaris Edge that holds my basket and I load that with what I need. I do bring a jet sled to haul the rest of my gear as there is usually 4 of us going out

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version