Wyoming > Ice Fishing Wyoming

Snowdog Registration

(1/4) > >>

dubob:
Utah requires ATVs and snowmobiles to be registered with the state on an annual basis.  And of course, there are taxes & fees collected for each registration/renewal.  So far, the Snowdog type machines don't fit into a category that requires said registration.  Just out of curiosity, does Wyoming require the Snowdog type machines to be registered?

Dirty P:
So as of right now Wyoming doesn't require any atv/utv to be registered unless it will be driven on pavement. Exemptions is the ORV tag that you may need to buy, but this isn't a registion of the machine. I'd guess that a snowdog would need to have an ORV on lakes that require it.

Raquettedacker:
Not in NY..

jakediesel1:

You would not fall under the ORV category in wyoming but would fall under a snowmobile I believe

(a) (ii) "Snowmobile" means any mechanically driven vehicle of a type which utilizes sled type runners, or skis, or any endless belt tread or combination of these, designed primarily for operation over snow.

Annual Snowmobile Registration and Snowmobile User Fees (31-2-403, 404 and 409)

The owner of a snowmobile which will be operated within the state of Wyoming shall pay one of the following fees:

Commercial Snowmobile Registration Fee: $105.00
Resident, Private Use Snowmobile Registration/User Fee: $35.00
Non-Resident Snowmobile User Fee: $35.00
User Fee permits are available at over 180 selling agent locations throughout the state.

POk3s:
I’d tell you what I would do. If I felt like I asked the proper people and didn’t get an answer…then there’s my answer 😃 . You guys keep asking and sooner or later they’ll make you pay! Hahaha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version