Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Northern Pike

Bring out your dead... FRANKENBAIT

<< < (2/3) > >>

ActiveTrapChecker:

--- Quote from: esox_xtm on Jan 26, 2019, 07:54 PM ---Pop quiz... Which movie reference? You can find two. Both favorites for me.

--- End quote ---

History of the World, Part I

kayl:

--- Quote from: esox_xtm on Jan 26, 2019, 07:54 PM ---Pop quiz... Which movie reference? You can find two. Both favorites for me.

--- End quote ---

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

ActiveTrapChecker:
I’m not dead yet....

esox_xtm:
Swung one yesterday and I'm  drowning another right now. Pretty small lake loaded with pike. Thinking I might be able to coax the Godfather... Two weeks I'll be on the right water   ;)2

stinkyfingers:
The return of Doctor Frankenfurter (another movie reference). Let's hope that's where the resemblance ends. It's well known that pike target their food through sight but they seem

also to be scavengers. How much do they rely on scent to locate a meal? Many years ago I earned my stripes (and nickname) with some vile catfish stink bait preparations, just

horrible stuff that could knock a raccoon off it's feet. Several recipes called for hotdogs as the vehicle for the putrid marinade. Now I'm wondering if some of those recipes could

entice a discriminating Nothhern perhaps presented as deadbait stuffing as Esox has done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version