The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: NEW TO THIS SITE.....  (Read 1534 times)

xyooper

NEW TO THIS SITE.....
« on: Dec 14, 2005, 09:49 PM »
WELL HELLO EVERYONE, ILL JUST START OUT BY SAYING THAT ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING TO BE ABLE TO TALK AND SHARE VIEWS AND HELP AND OPINIONS ON MY FAVORITE SPORT OF ALL....ICE FISHING. IM NEW TO SOUTHERN MI..IM FROM THE U.P. ORIGAINALLY. I NOW LIVE IN BLISSFIELD MI. I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR GUYS TALKS ABOUT MEETING UP AT WAMPERS LAKE AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE IN. IF YALL WILL LET ME..IVE BEEN OUT 4 TIMES SO FAR THIS YEAR. 3 TIMES AT FLETCHERS POND, AND 1 TIME AT DEVILS LAKE TODAY. WELL I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI TO EVERYONE. OH YA BY THE WAY.. I CREAMED THE PIKE UP AT FLETCHERS POND THIS PAST WEEKEND. AND THERE WAS 8 INCHES OF SOLID ICE ON THE LAKE. IF ANYONE WANTS TO GO...HIT ME UP, I GOT THE CONNECTION FOR A REAL CHEAP NIGHTS STAY AT A HOTEL ABOUT 3 MILES FROM THE LAKE/////KEEP FISHING BOYS AND GIRLS.

Offline skulldugary

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Re: NEW TO THIS SITE.....
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2005, 08:44 AM »
Welcome aboard Xyooper....

Offline reelbigfish

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Just one more and we'll all go home. SE Mi.
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2005, 09:31 AM »
Welcome to the shanty xyooper.
  You'll like the icefishin' around here.  Mostly panfish but a ton of lakes.  Try heading
a little farther west to Bawbeese chain or numerous lakes around Reading Mi. for
better fishin'.  Please fill in yer profile so people know where yer at.  At least you'll
have less ice to drill through.  Good luck.

Ted
Many men go fishing their entire lives without knowing it's not fish they are after.
Thoreau

Offline WntrMrngWood

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 15, 2005, 11:49 AM »
i was thinking about going to fletcher's for the first time ever like the week after christmas.  what's the story on the pike you were catching? (Numbers/size)
Yes, there really is a Kalamazoo!!

xyooper

« Reply #4 on: Dec 15, 2005, 12:12 PM »
I CUAGHT 13 PIKE MY FIRST WEEKEND THERE. NONE OF THEM WERE OVER 30 INCHES THOUGH BUT IT WAS FUN AND STEADY ACTION. I MOSTLY CAUGHT THEM ON TIP UPS WITH A SUCKER MINNOW. (THE ONLY PLACE CLOSE BY WITH MINNOWS UP THERE WAS THE CANTEEN PARTY STORE OF OF HWY 32) CANT MISS IT IF YOU COME IN OFF OFF HWY 32. I LIVE IN SOUTHERN MI NOW...BUT I HAVE FISHED THAT LAKE ALL MY LIFE ABOUT 20 30 TIMES A YEAR. I HAVE PAID MY DUES ON THAT LAKE...ITS A BLAST...LIKE NO OTHER LAKE...HAVE A SAFE AND FUN TRIP. IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HAS ANY MORE QUESTIONS BOUT THE LAKE PLEASE DONT HESITATE.....OH YA BY THE WAY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR LIVING PLANT LIFE UP THERE AS OF LAST WEEKEND I FOUND ALL KINDS OF FORAGE JUST STRAIGHT OUT FROM THE BOAT LAUNCH ABOUT 500 YRDS OR SO...GOOD LUCK

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.