Michigan > Ice Fishing Michigan

going out tonight

(1/2) > >>

gofastbobby:
we'll see how the ice is but i am planning on it. Just wish that snow wouldve held off another day or so. oh well, i wll send a report of the conditions. be safe first icers.

Mule Skinner:
Post up ice conditions if ya can  ;)
I'd like to try Crispell or grass lake  Saturday if conditions permit.
There selling minnows at Knutson's, so somebody is getting on somewhere in our area  ???

Later

pike hound:
Went out on the Gravel Pit in Jonesville on Wednesday and caught a 2.5 pound 17" bass on the tip up but no pike.  Had 3 good inches of ice in most spots but some spots looked iffy, but that was before all that snow was on the ice. I'm trying again tomorrow morning!

skulldugary:
Hey Pike Hound,I used to fish a little lake in Jonesville but I can't remember the name,it was across the road from a private camp ground,and the c/g had a small 3 acre lake on it that we would get some crappies out of once in a while.It was in the Bunn Rd and Bacon Rd area....are you familiar with it?

pike hound:
there are a few lakes around there: South, middle, and north sand lakes. I've never fished them but I know they are good for panfish and have a buddy thats caught a couple 40's out of south sand. They are just west of Hillsdale but I'm not sure of a campground

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version