Michigan > Ice Fishing Michigan

Think cold Thoughts

(1/2) > >>

killitandgrillit:
Once again, it's gotten way too warm in the U.P. Any ice we had is going to be gone after today. I see that we are supposed to be getting a nice cold spell soon- it'd be great to be on the ice by next month! C'mon artic winds, help a brother out!

heikkilunta1:
Was up in Michigamme over Thanksgiving, that first ice on the lakes got the ol' fire going again!!

Almost stopped at Teal and tested it out.... ;)

Won't be long now......

Erik
Team Heikki Lunta

killitandgrillit:

--- Quote from: heikkilunta1 on Nov 30, 2005, 09:59 AM ---Was up in Michigamme over Thanksgiving, that first ice on the lakes got the ol' fire going again!!

Almost stopped at Teal and tested it out.... ;)

Won't be long now......

Erik
Team Heikki Lunta

--- End quote ---
I dont think i'll be doing Heikki Lunta this year. I've froze my butt off for four years now and caught one perch. :P
The UP Woods 'n Water team will be at all the other UP Tourney's this year.

heikkilunta1:
Teal pretty much sucks.  I caught one keeper walleye in 5 years of school up there.  I would love to get my guys up there for some of the tourneys across the UP.  Do they still do that one in Iron Mt (Lake Antoine)?  Fished that a few times, it was fun.

Erik
Team Heikki Lunta

killitandgrillit:
For the last two years, it's been a county wide tournament. You can fish any lake, for any species. Pretty impossible to win actually...ice conditions have sucked for the last two years too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version