Ice Fishing Iowa board sponsored by

Author Topic: ICE FISHING TOURNY(Brushy Creek)  (Read 2146 times)

iceman480

ICE FISHING TOURNY(Brushy Creek)
« on: Jan 18, 2005, 11:18 AM »
There is a ice fishing tourny at Brushy On Feb 12 . You can pre register at the bait shop in Lehigh Or the bait shop at Duncombe. Pre registration is until Jan 31. You can also register the same day at the telephone office in Lehigh. YOu must be registered by 7:00am That is when the tourny starts.

iceman480

Re: ICE FISHING TOURNY(Brushy Creek)
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2005, 12:24 AM »
The tourny is this Sat if you haven't pre registerd sign up begins at 5:30 am sat  Hope some of you are coming its going to be a great day.

badger bob

« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2005, 04:52 PM »
Hope to be there.  Should be a good time.  Any idea how the ice is holding up out there?

Offline Icey Tom

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • It's as good as ICE FISHING
« Reply #3 on: Feb 15, 2005, 01:54 PM »
Iceman, did you get any fishing time at Brushy this weekend?  How did the tourney go?  Wish I could have been there, but had my grandson's birthday Sat am.

Tom

iceman480

« Reply #4 on: Feb 15, 2005, 11:34 PM »
Tourny was allright the fishing was tough. We only got bit before the sun came up. after that we couldn't buy a bite. the weather was nice but that isnt nessiserily a good thing. We ended up cating a few Crappies no Walleyes . Mayne next year.  Went and took the permanent off the ice tonight. You have to wade to get on the ice. the ice around the island is very unsafe, but we went out on the main lake and the ice wasn't too bad. think I'll try fishing tomarrow. Good luck fishing iceytom .

eyehntr

« Reply #5 on: Feb 22, 2005, 04:00 PM »
anybody been out lately? I am planning to go to Brushy on wed and was wondering if it is worth my time or is hte ice bad. May have to head to clear instead. Any suggestions? Thanks

iceman480

« Reply #6 on: Feb 23, 2005, 12:49 AM »
Hey I was Out there tues nite the ice is ok caught three walleyes and aCrappie I caught them in 35ft of water . good luck.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.