Ice Fishing Iowa board sponsored by

Author Topic: clear lake  (Read 1728 times)

Offline roberts

• Team IceShanty Regular
clear lake
« on: Aug 27, 2009, 09:19 AM »
was up there last sunday   fished the little lake  at first     the dreagging   is going verry well   from what i could see on the death finder   we maked a lot of fish    caught a few yellows    cant wait untill this winter  to  fish it     it should be   a hot spot   

Offline walleyes4*u

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Home of the Free !!!!!!!!
Re: clear lake
« Reply #1 on: Sep 09, 2009, 09:10 AM »
It will be good for yellows  ;) Haven't heard any good news for legal size walleyes  :(

Offline mattstark44

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Sep 30, 2009, 07:11 PM »
I live in the Iowa City area, I'm going to head up that way when I hear of good ice.  How deep is the lake after the dredging?  I have never fished it before any good starting areas would be appreciated?!?!  I have a GPS and lake card.  Thanks.

Offline whip2

• IceShanty Rookie

Offline CrappieBuster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 2009, 11:55 AM »
Nice find whip.  Wonder if theyre gonna put any structure in her? Or leave it bare no mans land?

Offline CrappieBuster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Oct 07, 2009, 01:37 PM »
The dredging project is gonna create all new winter patterns for the fish. Its gonna be intresting to see what goes on over there.  Hopefully get keyed in on them new patterns also.  I have a feeling the little lake is gonna be one giant ice town though even worse than Farmers or the Island.  Need to go over there yet and gps some points and holes for early ice success!

Im counting the days ;D

Offline SHANTYTOWN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Oct 11, 2009, 04:18 AM »
don't waist your time walleye fishing on clear lake this winter..... same story as last year

Offline CrappieBuster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Oct 11, 2009, 01:04 PM »
Shantytown think positive man and the walleye will cometh. Be the walleye man be the walleye.
The bottle bass always bite you know that!  And the Ice Palace always gives us good times. Damm your negative thoughts!  :cookoo:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.