Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607358 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #17190 on: Oct 08, 2019, 10:55 AM »
Well here it is almost 9:45 on a Tuesday, as I begin to type.  A week to visit and take in the sights in Colorado is hardly enough.  I live here and know that there are hundreds if not thousands of neat things to witness.  I can't help wonder if Marv had thought I might not ever shut up  :o.  He is a good listener  :thumbsup:

With a hard freeze about to happen, my day off today will consist of shutting off the outside water, picking what tomatoes remain, and clear the garden.  Maker sure the outboard is clear of any water.

Maybe even a trip to get some house paint (interior) well over due, and tackle one room at a time.  Then give some thought to prepare for a trip to Kansas for Janice's 55th class reunion the 19th.  My how time flies when you work a full time job  ::)

Not long ago there was a video posted of an Elk encounter at Estes Park when some tourists got way to close to a big bull and were thrown to the ground.

Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17191 on: Oct 08, 2019, 11:39 AM »
I only wish I would have had the whole day Bud. We we're just getting to the good stuff ;D

I'm not sure, but I think we are on the right track

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17192 on: Oct 08, 2019, 04:51 PM »
Marv the Elk around Estes for the most part are mild mannered, as they are not shot at.  Different mind set elsewhere in Colorado, Like the Flat Irons.
Pretty sure next season I will be hot on their trails, both Bow and Rifle.

While in Golden you were not far from the Red Rocks amphitheater another out of the way place.
Bud

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #17193 on: Oct 08, 2019, 07:03 PM »
Evening, Everybody

Cloudy all day, wants to rain but can't/won't, hi 50's, starting to get a breeze

I.F.F.-W.S. - Glad to hear you both could meet up, always nice to see the face at the other end of the conversation

H2L - If the painting was outside, yes, no excuse with the job being inside, from one who does the same work, someone must have been nursing a hangover

I.W. - Good PT session, when I had my shoulders done, the weight/strength sessions were taxing, but as you heal and stamina improves, it will get better, I can assure you

Mrs. W.W. - How did fishing make out?

Mason - Those relishes will be good on a blustery day to remind you of a clear, warm summery day

Mr. Clean - The A.C. job is a small 1 bedroom unit, 7th floor of a 9 floor condo. bldg., remove carpet-underlayment-tack strips-1/4 round moldings, some small spackling
     repairs, remove some wallpaper from kitchen area, total repaint, install owner supplied new laminate flooring & 1/4 round moldings - can only work 9 to 5 condo rules no
     weekends, which does not upset me, the references she called all gave good reviews, she was all bubbles, have to be done by turkey day, which should not be a problem,
     only bad thing-66 miles in the a.m.,66 miles in the p.m., could be worse, thou, just glad to have the work

Gotta go, being summoned

Be Safe-Stay Warm or Cool-Have Fun-Tight Lines or Straight Shots-Records & Limits-Good Eats & Drink-Safe Travels-Happy Birthday-Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #17194 on: Oct 08, 2019, 09:59 PM »
Good evening I did see some sunshine today so far no rain.
IFF thank you for posting the news story video. It always a good idea to give wild life some space even more so during an animal's breeding season. Have a safe trip to Kansas later this month and a great time at Mrs. IFF's 55TH reunion.
Whopper Stopper glad you finally got to see a bull elk.
Capt.Jim I know others who work in the building trades and the daily commute to job site can be lengthy at times or even so far away as to require staying near the job site during work week and only coming home on the weekend. May getting material to and waste from the A.C. job not be a problem for you.

A safe and good night to all.
  Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17195 on: Oct 08, 2019, 10:01 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Man what a day, we are all just a bit pooped. I am guessing we put on about 300miles but most roads were either 45mph or gravel washboard, at any rate we spent 14 hours in the car We did take in Estes Park but there were far too many people for our taste so we more or less took off on our own ending up at State Forest State Park for part of the day and RMSP for the rest.

I have a map with our travels documented but I will wait until we are done to post it. Tonight I will post a few pictures from our day and leave it at that. Thursday is supposed to be the weather day with 5" of snow expected. We aren't very worried about it as long as the 5" turns into 10"  ???

Well crap, the internet service is junk and I can't download pictures. You will have to trust me there are some good ones.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #17196 on: Oct 09, 2019, 02:35 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!   ;D
  Clear and calm 43* this am, high of 58 today.

Marv...will be looking forward to the pictures,  that’s a fine looking bull right there! You and the ladies are sure covering some ground, enjoy today’s adventures!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Jeff...some great news on your therapy session, excellent! Hope you had safe travels yesterday and improvements continue for your MIL...way to go helping out!    :clap: :bow:
  Wally...hope you found those walleyes yesterday! Thanks for the info on the trucks, will look into that.   :thumbsup:
  OG...best of luck getting another trip in before the cold weather hits....send it East!   ;D
  I-45...that basket your wife made will make someone happy,  :thumbsup:!
  H2... hope the painters showed and things are moving along now, cripes!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...one reason I don’t do plumbing is exactly what happened to you, leaks.  ;D. Hope you found the fittings that you were looking for and everything is working out!  :thumbsup:
  Steve...will pass the congrats on to my son, he was pretty stoked over the steelhead!   :thumbsup:
  Capt.J...kinda stinks about the driving distance, but sounds like a good job...worth it! Good luck with everything!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...thanks for sharing video, man, that woman was pretty lucky!!  :thumbsup:

Not much to share here on my end....still moving along on the sidewalks. Farmers market today, will be looking for a few more different types of garlic to get in the ground for next seasons harvest. Passed along a few jars of the pepper jelly yesterday, replies were favorable... :thumbsup:
  Cawfee’s on....
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #17197 on: Oct 09, 2019, 04:05 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                          It's 41* and clear here on my hill, only a high of 57* today. I guess we're in a cool down. ::)
                          Marv.........Excellent picture of the bull Elk. Don't get too close. :whistle: I'm interested in seeing the map of your travels.  :thumbsup:
                          Bud.........That's some video, I'm glad the woman didn't get hurt.  :wacko:
                          Eddie.......My friend Jon, IS member grows some different garlic, not sure what kinds. ??? Have fun at the farmers market. :thumbsup:
                          Wally.......I hope you and Mr. WW had a good day fishing? ???
                          I-45........Sorry to hear that you will always have headaches, they have to be annoying :%$#!:
                          H2L.........I hope the painters showed up and started your house. :flex:
                          My trip getting to my M I L's was long, a lot of paving along Rt. 30 in Vermont, they are paving 10 miles of road, it took me an extra
                 hour getting there. :%$#!:
                          Not much going on today, my wife is coming home for a Dr. appointment tomorrow.
                          I hope everyone has a good Wednesday, Hump day either at work or out and about.

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17198 on: Oct 09, 2019, 06:01 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Weather guessers are saying heavy rain for the next few days. My wife is working today but has the next 2 days off then works Saturday of course. The day of the church fair. Dropped the basket off yesterday. The basket will be the center of the table.

Ice Wanderer, How is your mother in law doing? Prayers for your wife’s appointment that it goes well. Isn’t it amazing how they do road construction but the roads never seem to get better.

Mason Eddie, Thats great news that you got good reviews on your jelly. Are you guys going to get the rain that we are supposed to get?

Whopper Stopper, Your definitely covering a lot of ground. Hope you have a great sight seeing today. That is a beautiful bull Elk.

Captain Jim, Work is always good. Long commutes stink. Hopefully there isn’t much traffic.

IFF, Sounds like you have a busy day planned. Thank you for sharing that video. People need to remember to keep space between them and wild animals.

Tom Turkey, Hope you are able to find the fittings you need at Home Depot.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water God Bless

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17199 on: Oct 09, 2019, 06:29 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

45 degrees heading to 78 with a big temperature drop tonight with lows around 20, and snow heading in. They are still talking 5"-7" so tomorrow may be a light day.

Today we are just on the lookout for some critters, and eventually ending up in Billings for the next 3 nights. I will try and post some pictures today from yesterday, if it doesn't work I will try from Billings.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17200 on: Oct 09, 2019, 06:44 AM »
Good Morning. 40* and sunny right now.
WS, glad you got to see your elk. Safe travels today.
Ice -45, that is a good looking basket.
IFF, thanks for the video of the elk. The woman was lucky.
Eddie, turned out to be a pretty nice day on Tuesday.
The painters got the wall and ceiling done where the entertainment center is. Today move that all back and do the rest. They are hoping to finish it today. The job is going pretty good. Just hope the wife is pleased when she gets home today. She is having a good time. Went and saw the Judy Garland movie the other night and yesterday they were out to Highland Park. Yesterday I dropped the boat off to be serviced for the winter, so I am done fishing for the year. Wasn't the best year as far as numbers go but I did boat my best walleye in 4/5 years.
Have a good day...h2l

Still waiting for WW's report...

I see WS added his pictures and they are great....
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17201 on: Oct 09, 2019, 06:54 AM »
Whopper Stopper, Beautiful pictures thank you for sharing.

Hunts2long, The test will be if your wife likes the job the painters are doing. Did she enjoy the Judy Garland movie? What type of boat do you have. Hoping maybe once this is all over I can try and find a cheap boat. I know I’ll always have the headaches but hopefully I can fish again. Hopefully it doesn’t take them long to winterize it.

WallyWorld, Hope you had a good day on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17202 on: Oct 09, 2019, 07:42 AM »
H2l she was lucky the Elk didn't put a hole in her like it did the Truck the guy pulled in between them.  Now what to do with a lot of green tomatoes  ::) :o

Great pics Marv.
Bud

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17203 on: Oct 09, 2019, 07:49 AM »
Ice-45, you are right the real test will be when the wife gets home. I have a 16' Lund Fury 1625 with a 50hp Mercury. It is a tiller boat and fishes very well and it fits into my garage. They usually have it done in 2/3 days. Mary and David have a very good business and work very hard. Mary is just about the best motor mechanic it have ever done business with....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17204 on: Oct 09, 2019, 08:40 AM »
H2L your Lund has a 85=86 inch beam width ?
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17205 on: Oct 09, 2019, 08:47 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....amazing pics again, what beautiful country  :thumbsup: :bow: :clap:

H2L.....glad the painters finnaly showed  ::)

TT....hope you were able to find your parts ok  ;)

IW.....hope your M-I-L's appointment went well  :)

Eddie.....good luck with truck shopping  ;D

IF45.....nice basket  :thumbsup: :clap:

IFF......some crazy weather for you again  :o

Fishing was slow yesterday 3 crappies  :-\  lots of marks just not many takers  :(  beautiful day to be out tho, probably the last trip this season  :'(

Think we're heading out for a couple days on the bike, not far due to chilly nights  :blink:  maybe out by the finger lakes  @)

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

found this little fella enjoying a snack when I checked the trail cam cards this morning   ;)2

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17206 on: Oct 09, 2019, 08:54 AM »
WW yup, 81 today 25 tonight.....batchitcra zy
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17207 on: Oct 09, 2019, 09:05 AM »
IFF/WS......that's  :o  :cookoo: :wacko: :blink:   ::)   stay safe  ;)2

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #17208 on: Oct 09, 2019, 10:57 AM »
Good day cloudy sky once again like Icefisher-45 area weather guessers saying I will see rain and windy conditions for the next few days. There is a Nor Easter that will affect part of the Mid Atlantis and North East coat lines. My area of NY falls in projected storm path. If it comes close enough to the coast Eddie may see rain also and maybe IW and H2l .
Eddie may you get today's sidewalk work in before any rain fall weather will decide if you can work tomorrow and Friday on them. Hope you find some different garlic at today's framers market to plant in your garden.
Ice wanderer guess road crews are trying to complete jobs be the cold weather arrives and asphalt plants slow down or stop their operations. may your MIL continue to have a good recovery. Best to your wife at the Doctors and you with any PT sessions this week.
Icefisher-45 your wife did a nice job on the basket think it will go quickly. Good to see your keeping a positive attitude through your ordeal.
Hunts2long glad the painters showed up may they complete the job today and your wife bee happy with the results. she seems to be having a good time at her sisters. I'm wondering what goodies from Wegman's she will be bringing home.
Whopper Stopper glad you were able to get the photos posted another great batch. Happy you got to see some elk and a moose do you know what the bird is called not recognizing it. I did not know there was a Billings in Colorado. May you have safe travels today and for the remainder of you trip.
IFF it was quick thinking on the gentlemen's part to get his truck between the bull elk and the women. Go over to My Fish Finder and check the Gardens thread think there are a few photos posted of dishes  made with green tomatoes.
Wallyworld good you got a fishing trip in sorry the walleyes would not play with you. Nice photo from the game camera hope you were not planing on making any pies or apple sauce. i agree on huge temperature swing forecast for IFF's area and rest of his state and other Parts of the Rockies.
Tom Turkey did you find the proper fitting and complete the plumbing work.

May everyone have a good Wednesday. Best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17209 on: Oct 09, 2019, 12:06 PM »
mr.clean sorry about that, Boulder is what I meant. Getting a little short on sleep ;D

Magpies is what we call those birds.

People are thicker than thick today, borderline not fun. Evidently when you travel to Colorado you leave your manners at home, kind of a shame.

One thing I noticed was the towns are full of very pretty girls-women. About 80% of them have rings in their noses, some are big rings through one nostril. Not sure who told them that looks good ???

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #17210 on: Oct 09, 2019, 05:17 PM »
H2l she was lucky the Elk didn't put a hole in her like it did the Truck the guy pulled in between them.  Now what to do with a lot of green tomatoes  ::) :o

Great pics Marv.
Bud, put them in a brown paper bag along with a ripe apple. They'll ripen right up!! Works with peppers also!! :thumbsup: :clap:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17211 on: Oct 09, 2019, 07:28 PM »
I will give it a try again tonight. Lost a post this morning. mid 30's this morning. made it to the upper 60's.

marv I hope you  have your long handles with you, plus some chains for the Buick. I bought chains for my van in Denver one my elk hunting trip in case I needed them. Seeing we only saw a dusting of snow I returned them on my way home. Better to have them and not need that when we were 8 miles from the main road at 8,000 feet.

IF-45. I got what I needed at Home depot. I had a guy n helping me but we were not getting anywhere. Around the corner came the guy that had helped me before when I was looking for a drain for the shower. He walked 10 feet and pulled out just what I needed. This time it took him less than 10 minutes to find just what I needed.
It is good to here the painters are about done.

Bud My son came up with a better word for tourist when he was running a go kart track summer when he was in college. He decided they were tourons. 1/2 tourist and 2/3rds moron. I told that to a friend that had a big camp ground. He corrected my sons assessment saying they were 3/4 moron and getting worse every year.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17212 on: Oct 09, 2019, 08:01 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow: We are in Boulder tucked in for the night. According to the weatherman we are still on track for some snow. TT no chains ;D I hope they are right with their prediction and we don't get any surprises.

This morning we worked our way through Estes Park . Eventually we got on Highway 34 west to RMNP. As I said before the people were coming out of the woodwork. We dealt with it the best we could but I know I would have a hard time putting up with those crowds daily.

I will post a few of the scenery pictures as we worked our way to looking for animals.

Once we got away from the vast numbers of people the animals started to appear. Most of the deer are different different, a couple were repeats

The best herd we found had over 60 cows. You would think for one bull to take care of that many ladies he would have to be a good one ??? Well, you are right............

We saw a couple other good bulls, they just were in some nasty spots for pictures

It is time to turn in for the night, so I am calling it a night. Very likely tomorrow will be a down day, I am guessing off to the local shops to see what they are peddling.

Hope you all have an excellent evening :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17213 on: Oct 09, 2019, 09:05 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Took Mr Dickens to the lake today. Saw one of the guys from the other day. We chatted a little while. Pushed a little further today. Will go back tomorrow if it’s not raining. Went to Mass and Bible study tonight. Trying not to let my headache get the best of me.

Whopper Stopper, Thank you for sharing those pictures. Hopefully you don’t get to much snow up there.

Tom Turkey, Thats good news you got the right part. How is your wife doing?

Hunts2long, Thank you for the info on the boat. It looks like what I want. Did your wife like the job the painters did?

Mr Clean, Hope this storm stops before the weekend.

WallyWorld, Thats to bad the walleye didn’t want to play. Hope you can get out on the bikes for some good rides.

Mason Eddie, Hope you found some different garlic to plant.

I hope everyone had a great day and everyone has a good evening.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #17214 on: Oct 10, 2019, 02:10 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy 47* at the moment, high of 60 forecasted for today just a slight chance of showers.

Marv...wow, what a fine assortment of pictures! So glad you’re getting to see so many Elk and some fine looking Mule deer as well, awesome! Have you seen any of the Big Horn Sheep?  :bow:  Boulder was a pretty neat town, lot of college students...maybe the reason behind so many nose piercings?    :cookoo:  Some crazy Mile High weather today, hope you can make the best of it. You’re not too far from Red Rocks Amphitheatre, it’s a pretty cool place to see if you haven’t already. Enjoy today’s events!   :thumbsup: :clap:
  I-45...excellent pictures of your day out with Mr.Dickens!  :clap:  Any thoughts of possibly drilling a few holes in that pond this winter?
  Tom... glad you got the parts you needed for the plumbing, hope they all fit well and you can move on with sheet rock!   :thumbsup:   I remember the Colorado Highway Patrol making my wife and I turn around at the Eisenhower Tunnel because we didn’t have chains for our car once...kind of pissed me off, lol, but that probably saved me a very expensive tow fee or worse.
  Steve...we didn’t get the rain yesterday afternoon or evening expected. The apprentice wanted to practice through most of the lunch break, so passed on the Farmers Market...will catch it tomorrow though!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...almost a 60* temperature drop in less than 24 hours....yep, crazier than batchit!!   :roflmao:  Hope the snow is minimal and the temps bounce back to normal quickly.   :thumbsup:
  Wally...sorry the walleyes didn’t want to cooperate, better luck next trip! Weather looking pretty decent for a few days, enjoy the bike ride!   :thumbsup:
  H2... glad the painters got the job done, hope it met the wife’s approval.  Congrats on another good season with the fishing and sharing the trips here with us all.   :clap:
  Jeff... hope all went well for your wife at the Dr.’s yesterday, best wishes continued for your MIL.   :thumbsup:

This past weekend was the one year anniversary of that horrible limousine crash that took the lives of 20 people, God Bless them all.  Yesterday it was reported that the vehicle’s brake work was falsely fixed but documented by a company, Mavis Discount Tire. Appears this has been going on for quite sometime...how sad. One can only hope all those behind this are, for lack of other words I can’t use, brought to justice.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tire-shop-falsified-brake-records-limo-crashed-killed-20-da-n1064396

Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #17215 on: Oct 10, 2019, 05:21 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                          It's 45* and I don't see the stars so it must be cloudy. ::)
                          Eddie.......That was a horrific accident last year, I'm sure that everyone that worked on the vehicle will get their just dues. :whistle:
                          Marv........What a great variety of pictures you've posted. I'm glad you finally got to see the Elk and other wildlife. :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
                  Safe travels today. :blink:
                          Wally.......Sorry that you fishing trip was such a bust, :%$#!: have a safe bike ride. :thumbsup:
                          I-45........Mr. Dickens looked a little tired from the walk. I'm glad you were able to meet up with at least one of the guys. Keep up
                  the walks. :thumbsup:
                          H2L........I'm glad the painter have done a good job. :flex:
                          Tom.......Now that the leaks are fixed, i hope the sheet rock goes without a hitch. :flex:
                          Bud.......You've posted those temp swings before, it probably drives you crazy. :cookoo:
                          I have an appointment with the diabetic technician this morning, then the wife has her appointment this afternoon.
                          I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or at play!

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17216 on: Oct 10, 2019, 06:19 AM »
48* and clear.
IFF, the boat has an 80" beam.
WS, some great pictures as always. A couple very nice bulls.
ICE-45, nice area for a walk. Mr. Dickens seems to enjoy it.
Wife gave a "thumbs-up" on the paint job. They are coming back this morning to get the living room back together.
Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17217 on: Oct 10, 2019, 06:23 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Hard to day what the weather will be like today. Right now it looks like the sun is coming out. Not much planned today. My wife is home today and tomorrow.

MasonEddie, That was a horrible accident. That was nice of you to help the rookie out. Hopefully you get to go to the Farmers Market today. Hoping to get out on the ice this year.

Ice Wanderer, How is your mother in law doing? Good luck with your appointment and your wife’s appointment. Will she be going back to Vermont tonight?

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17218 on: Oct 10, 2019, 06:35 AM »
Morning all,

Ended up in Niagara Falls yesterday, not sure where the bike will head today ;D

WS.....great pics!!! Sometimes a down day is a good thing, enjoy 😉

TT.... glad you got the parts you needed!!

H2L....good news MrsH2 approved the paint 😁

Eddie....kudos for giving your time to teach Angelo the tricks of the trade!!

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17219 on: Oct 10, 2019, 07:19 AM »
Good Morning ER's Looks like I will be leaving a bit early this morning.  Its 22* with light snow.  Bridges are icy.  High of 30* today then back into lower 70's  :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: Oh well  :woot:
Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.