Author Topic: Northeast Indiana soft water report  (Read 927 times)

Offline indiana ice

• IceShanty Rookie
Northeast Indiana soft water report
« on: Oct 05, 2016, 08:06 AM »
Is there a good site to get reports on northeast Indiana fishing? I'm not asking for specific lakes but how should I target late season bluegills and walleye.

Offline bldfrt

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Northeast Indiana soft water report
« Reply #1 on: Oct 05, 2016, 03:03 PM »
Down at the bottom of the page is a link to the sister sight myfishfinder you'll likely get more info there for soft water this time of year

Offline river_scum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • hook n cook
« Reply #2 on: Oct 07, 2016, 07:35 AM »
you can try that "yourfishfinder" site, but people arent giving up their info easy these days.(for obvious reasons) go search with a map and a pole. you can doooooo it! lol

general report would be= fishing will get better and better as the weather cools. the deep water roaming fish will gather with the shallow water roaming fish at the breaks and progress in from there.
real fishermen don't ask "where you catch those"

OANN the real story

- member here since -2003- IN.

Offline ftwwalleye

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Oct 26, 2016, 05:12 PM »
I hadn't noticed people have tight lips on myfish finder? Ha.
Beer is proof that god loves us-ben franklin

Offline river_scum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • hook n cook
« Reply #4 on: Oct 27, 2016, 05:44 AM »
not very observant then. ha

used to be pictures and reports constantly.  now hardly any pics and loads of no talent lurkers.  its the same on all the fishing sites, not just these two.

when this site gets rolling,(so all can read) ill post up one big reason why. and it will open some more eyes.  it already has opened several peoples eyes, that i have talked to via PMs and phone.

its wise to keep locations to yourself! nothing wrong with posting what and how, just not the where at. lol

real fishermen don't ask "where you catch those"

OANN the real story

- member here since -2003- IN.

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Right out of my ice hole!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 03, 2016, 10:14 PM »

its wise to keep locations to yourself! nothing wrong with posting what and how, just not the where at. lol

Words to live by there /\ /\.  Then the lurkers and those that can't find or catch them will get mad and call you a 'bragger', 'selfish' "fish hog" and several other things because you won't share your spots and "help" others catch a meal or two.   :roflmao: :roflmao:. It is the same thing year after year here...like the back of a shampoo bottle...lather, rinse, repeat.

Offline Fisherben

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Nov 04, 2016, 01:29 AM »
Long time lurker. Gonna get in my boat and catch them in the mouth this afternoon. Fishidy told me where to go.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.