Author Topic: Clam Flasher bag question  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Garrett

• IceShanty Rookie
Clam Flasher bag question
« on: Oct 04, 2019, 12:42 PM »
Any of you have or used the clam flasher bag? I am thinking of buying one to try setting up my summer locator in it however I only see pictures of vex's mounted in it. Not the wider summer locators. Anyone have a measurement of how wide the zipper door is or anything like that? I want to mount my Helix 9 in it so its too wide for the standard humminbird soft side bag.

Thanks!  GVG

Offline vanhln

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Clam Flasher bag question
« Reply #1 on: Oct 04, 2019, 12:53 PM »
I used one for a Helix 5, but sold it.  I have notes that say my Clam bag was 12"L x 12"H x 9"D.  According to Humminbirds site, the Helix 9 is 13 1/2 inches wide.  Would be pretty tight, but along with the depth, may be a real struggle.... I'm not 100% sure tho.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Oct 04, 2019, 01:47 PM »
Any of you have or used the clam flasher bag? I am thinking of buying one to try setting up my summer locator in it however I only see pictures of vex's mounted in it. Not the wider summer locators. Anyone have a measurement of how wide the zipper door is or anything like that? I want to mount my Helix 9 in it so its too wide for the standard humminbird soft side bag.

Thanks!  GVG

I use it for the home build livescope with the 93sv Garmin screen and it fits just right, if that helps.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Oct 04, 2019, 02:26 PM »
Here's a pic of it with a Garmin Echomap Plus 93sv:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.