Author Topic: Trophy Blue Gill Pursuit... 3rd Day of the Full Moon  (Read 381 times)

Offline slipsinker

• IceShanty Rookie
Trophy Blue Gill Pursuit... 3rd Day of the Full Moon
« on: Feb 07, 2019, 10:07 PM »
Trophy Blue Gill Pursuit... 3rd Day of the Full Moon

With Fish Activity Levels (FAL) at 93% I pursue the trophy Blue Gill (Master Angler) on highly pressured public lakes. I was late getting on the ice today just getting into position at the top of the Major. Period.
the first lake I attempted I felt extreme fish negativity... so after a short period I left quickly and jumped onto the next adjacent lake.
The first drop into the hole on the second lake resulted in the first fish at the lower mark of the eater slot 6.5. Many eater slot gills soon followed. It was nice to feel that tug again!
The fish were very active quickly gobbling the live spikes and tungsten combos… the smaller the offering the higher the level of activity.
It was a good overall trip getting back into the pulse of the “ICE BITE” … just under two weeks since the last trip.
I considered it a tune-up session with successive trips pursuing the trophy 10-12” Michigan gill thru the ice… it is on my bucket list at the highest level of importance
If I can't be out there fishing on the ice I enjoy reading posts of other’s conquests video as well as pics...
Hope you all enjoy!... if you like … consider subscribing and commenting!
Tight lines everyone!!
Slip

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.