Author Topic: New Micro Attack from DL  (Read 963 times)

Offline Team CO.F.F.

• Team IceShanty Regular
New Micro Attack from DL
« on: Feb 09, 2021, 01:39 PM »
2021 has been really busy so far for me...Coaching basketball during this shortened season has been nuts! Staying up every night to break down film, assess issues, etc. has taken a good chunk of time from fishing. I was finally able to get out this past Super bowl Sunday and fish with some new ice fishing products from my sponsor, Dynamic Lures.

We were testing out the NEW Micro Attack 1.5" Swimbaits in the 3 colors they currently come in...The lake we hit is on my side of the state and is REALLY pressured (especially this year).
We wanted to test here on purpose to see how the finicky fish would respond to the lures. Due to it being the super bowl, we only were out for a few hours but landed several rainbow trout. Most were pretty beat up and looked like they'd been caught several times before. But, overall good first test day for that product I feel.

Nice and sunny day out up at roughly 9K. It probably got up to about 34 degrees at least before I left with some pretty constant wind throughout. We fished from 3.5' - 13' FOW with a good handful of marks but mostly pretty slow action on the electronics.

Hope you guys enjoy the video! Off to another basketball game this evening :P

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: New Micro Attack from DL
« Reply #1 on: Feb 09, 2021, 08:08 PM »
Nice to see all of Team CO.F.F. back out on the ice.Congratulations on your catch at the highly pressured lake. Hope your girls won today's basketball game.
 Steve

Ps. Check your computer Email I sent you a message.

Offline Team CO.F.F.

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 09, 2021, 10:22 PM »
Nice to see all of Team CO.F.F. back out on the ice.Congratulations on your catch at the highly pressured lake. Hope your girls won today's basketball game.
 Steve

Ps. Check your computer Email I sent you a message.

Hey Steve!! It's nice to be back to fishing after not fishing for the last few weeks...Some may not find that strange but for me, that is like going years without fishing lol...Ya maybe we should've started the testing off just to see if they work but glad things worked out for this video!!

I actually just got back from our game...Non-conference vs a pretty good team and we won! Our top 3 players got in foul trouble 3 minutes into the game and our post injured her arm...Me and the other coach thought we were going to lose by 20 and we won by 12 lol.

I'll check that email tonight or tomorrow and send a response! Thanks for keeping in touch Steve and glad you enjoyed the post!!

Tyler

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 10, 2021, 06:56 PM »
Thank you for the reply to my post. The micro Attack swim baits look similar to a soft plastic Mr.Twister sells that has produced fish of various species for me while open water fishing.
Congratulations to your girls on pulling out the victory. may the injury to players arm not be anything serious.
 Steve

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.