Author Topic: Electric lake  (Read 1972 times)

Offline Crappielover89

• Team IceShanty Addict
Electric lake
« on: Dec 01, 2019, 08:18 PM »
Went out today to find ice. Found it on electric and scofield. Fished electric almost all day fishing was hot and fast. Ice was 3-4 inches with 1 inch of slush then some snow or frozen slush. So yes the slush monster is there. -7 when we got there at 7am and 24 when we left at 2. Stepped in a spring and was able to keep on my other foot as to not go in. So watch your step. Further out the lake has no snow or slush and was 2 inches thick.

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
Re: Electric lake
« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2019, 09:27 PM »
Ice tigers and kokes are hard to beat! Glad you guys fished safely because I can’t help but grimace at the thought of a slushy 3” being some really sketchy ice. Stay safe out there!
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2019, 02:23 PM »
Those are some good looking kokes/tigers Spence, did you happen to find any ice where we talked about last week??
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Crappielover89

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 02, 2019, 08:57 PM »
Those are some good looking kokes/tigers Spence, did you happen to find any ice where we talked about last week??

I did it was about 100 yrds out with about 3 feet of snow weighing it down. i made it about 2 steps before i went through the ice was only about 1.5 inches so im giving it a week or so

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #4 on: Dec 03, 2019, 07:38 AM »
That dang snow!! If the snow dont insulate it to much it should be good to go in that area soon then. Thanks spence
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.