Author Topic: Headed to Rockport Tomorrow  (Read 620 times)

Offline Duneman101

• Team IceShanty Regular
Headed to Rockport Tomorrow
« on: Dec 30, 2011, 08:26 AM »
probably fish on the west side or by the damn, i'll have a very loud annoying 6 year old with me.  Stop by and say hi!  I also get too try out my new christmas purchase, i just picked up an eskimo Barracuda, from the looks it is gonna be an ice chewing SOB!

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: Headed to Rockport Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2011, 03:02 PM »
Sweet duneman I owned a hand crank for one fishin trip then went right for the power auger. Best investment I ever made. Good luck up there I think someone pulled a few decent perch outta there last week and you never know might luck out and pull one of those grayling they dumped in there last fall
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Duneman101

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Headed to Rockport Tomorrow
« Reply #2 on: Jan 03, 2012, 10:02 AM »
Rockport was a lot of fun, took two good friends and my son and his daughter, me and my buddy caught 4 bows each with the biggest going almost 16 inches, no one else even got a bite, funny how cruel ice fishing can be like that.  with the kids and setting up the tent and all we didn't wanna moved around a whole lot, i wish we had hit the east side though.  the tagged fish tourney started on sunday so i am sure that rockport will get crowded and fished out pretty quick.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.