Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679938 times)

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #5460 on: Sep 11, 2019, 07:46 AM »
Eskimo Lockout Bibs - sizes XL and XXL only - $109 on Amazon. Shipped direct from Eskimo.

The Lockout jacket and bibs are made by Striker and are equivalent to the Trekker as far as insulation goes, they have the heavier outer shell like the Hardwater, same flotation as all the Striker suits.

The matching jacket is on sale as well, some sizes at $100, some at $149. I purchased the jacket earlier this Summer for $99 from Amazon, same deal, was shipped direct from Eskimo. If you are looking at the jacket, I'd hold off until it drops back down to $99, guessing they are clearing out stock since it looks like they have been discontinued as of this year.

Offline jimhaney08

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5461 on: Sep 11, 2019, 07:49 AM »
Eskimo Lockout Bibs - sizes XL and XXL only - $109 on Amazon. Shipped direct from Eskimo.

The Lockout jacket and bibs are made by Striker and are equivalent to the Trekker as far as insulation goes, they have the heavier outer shell like the Hardwater, same flotation as all the Striker suits.

The matching jacket is on sale as well, some sizes at $100, some at $149. I purchased the jacket earlier this Summer for $99 from Amazon, same deal, was shipped direct from Eskimo. If you are looking at the jacket, I'd hold off until it drops back down to $99 if you were looking, guessing they are clearing out stock since it looks like they have been discontinued as of this year.

I have this jacket and bibs.  I like them.  Thumbs up in my book.
My Setup:  Otter XL sled on a smitty.  10" Strikemaster Lithium 50 Volt auger.  Clam Bigfoot XL 2000 hub.  Garmin Striker 5 Ice Bundle.

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #5462 on: Sep 11, 2019, 10:31 AM »
I’m beginning to think I should have Trademarked that.   :roflmao:

DN  ;)

Ahhh, too late!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Don’t Dilly Dally!™
To fish or not to fish? That's a stupid question!

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”― Lewis Carroll

Offline FG Steve

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5463 on: Sep 11, 2019, 11:24 PM »
I think I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Strikemaster Lithium 40V this year.  What were the best deals last season?  What price point should I wait for? TIA
 Happiness is a wife who can outfish you.

Offline FishGut

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5464 on: Sep 12, 2019, 12:31 AM »
I’m beginning to think I should have Trademarked that.   :roflmao:

DN  ;)

Experience is a great teacher. I didn't listen the first fifty times.
Nebraska certified Fishing Instructor

Offline Boomer.

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5465 on: Sep 12, 2019, 12:53 AM »
I think I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Strikemaster Lithium 40V this year.  What were the best deals last season?  What price point should I wait for? TIA
It was more of an issue of finding it in stock rather than on sale.  They go quickly!  I'm very glad I switched to the electric strikemaster!
Fishing in the Slabbin’ cabin!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5466 on: Sep 12, 2019, 06:27 AM »
For those of you who have a Gander Outdoors store local, my store has EVERYTHING in the store at 40% off (guns & ammo are 15% off) through Sunday.  I was tipped off to the sale early on Tuesday, left work and drove the 45 minutes to my store.  I ended up buying a second Ravin R20 crossbow for net OTD $1,107.  They retail for $2,100.  A steal in anyone's book.  Saved $1,140 off of full retail which included the 40% off, a Ravin $200 rebate and Good Sam discount of 5%.  Just over 50% off after stacking the discounts.

DN   
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline hole_hopper454

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5467 on: Sep 12, 2019, 06:39 AM »
I heard a rumor that they are closing all Gander stores where they can't sell RV's, that is why they are doing the 40% off "inventory reduction". Regardless, I stopped in yesterday and bought some bass fishing lures. Nothing I really need at the moment but tough to pass up 45% off rapala crankbaits and frogs etc.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5468 on: Sep 12, 2019, 06:46 AM »
I heard a rumor that they are closing all Gander stores where they can't sell RV's, that is why they are doing the 40% off "inventory reduction". Regardless, I stopped in yesterday and bought some bass fishing lures. Nothing I really need at the moment but tough to pass up 45% off rapala crankbaits and frogs etc.

The fellow(clerk) that helped me with the crossbow purchase indicated a similar storyline...to make room for more Camping World and RV'ing items in the store.  The store I was at is the Niles, OH location.

DN

8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol

Offline aquarium234

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5469 on: Sep 13, 2019, 07:18 AM »
Sign up for the gander world online emails, i got 35% off my order this summer, though one of their promotions....and ice fishing items were still available for purchase at the time ;-)
Its all fun and games until someone loses a walleye.......

Offline stinkyfingers

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5470 on: Sep 13, 2019, 09:21 PM »
Deal Ninja--- You helped me last year to score several Pflueger President X-series in the size 30 range for ice fishing. Great little reels but I need to pick up a couple of spinners in a bigger size to replace my old warm water Shimano Stradics. Question of line capacity. I bought my Stradics when they were back in the $80 range and now they're trading around $140.
 Know of any spinning reels of roughly Stradic quality range but carrying a brother-in-law price point?
Nice score on that Ravin crossbow. Zippy little rascal.
We're born, we live for a while, and then we die.  Sounds like a good reason to go ice fishing.
                                                               Stinky

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5471 on: Sep 14, 2019, 05:40 AM »
Deal Ninja--- You helped me last year to score several Pflueger President X-series in the size 30 range for ice fishing. Great little reels but I need to pick up a couple of spinners in a bigger size to replace my old warm water Shimano Stradics. Question of line capacity. I bought my Stradics when they were back in the $80 range and now they're trading around $140.

If you can find the FK  Stradics that you want for $140, you should buy them.  They normally run $200.  The FKs have been replaced with the new FLs, and there are some ‘just ok’ deals out there on the FKs, but I haven’t seen $140.

Know of any spinning reels of roughly Stradic quality range but carrying a brother-in-law price point?

That’s a tall order.  What size are the Shimanos that you want to replace?  3000, 4000, 5000?  I have some ‘like new’ previous Gen (2017?) Pflueger Patriarch XT 35s I might be willing to part with, but not sure if they’d be large enough for you?  They have relatively shallow spools for a larger reel.  I’ll send you some pics if you’re interested.

Thanks.  Inside of 40 yds, there’s not much chance of deer jumping the string at 430 fps.  The first one I got is grey and this one is Camo.  Was alway worried about missing time in the field if I had an equipment failure.  It’s nice to have a spare bow.  As good and expensive as they are, they still break from time to time.

Mark

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5472 on: Sep 14, 2019, 10:49 AM »

What about a diawa bg 4500 ?  At 109.99?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BG-Saltwater-Spinning-Reel/54903663?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222228051137002&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=147553630774&wl4=pla-262287524088&wl5=9016892&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=54903663&veh=sem&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyIf3wtPQ5AIVGcDICh3bBg6rEAUYAyABEgI2ZfD_BwE

Rated good for a fresh water reel if you want to ware I found the rating ask more?

Offline stinkyfingers

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5473 on: Sep 14, 2019, 12:11 PM »

That’s a tall order.  What size are the Shimanos that you want to replace?  3000, 4000, 5000?  I have some ‘like new’ previous Gen (2017?) Pflueger Patriarch XT 35s I might be willing to part with, but not sure if they’d be large enough for you?  They have relatively shallow spools for a larger reel.  I’ll send you some pics if you’re interested.

Mark
What I have is 4000's. Those Patriot  XT 35's are said to carry 140 yds. of 8# mono, much higher for braid, of course, and I don't need anything bigger than that. Not even sure why I think I have to go out and buy some more reels except that I'm struggling to think of anything else I might conceivably need this year. You know how that goes, Mr. Backup Crossbow. Send me a PM on those Patriarchs and let's see if we can find common ground.
Stinky
We're born, we live for a while, and then we die.  Sounds like a good reason to go ice fishing.
                                                               Stinky

Offline FishGut

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5474 on: Sep 14, 2019, 10:36 PM »
Not an ice deal,  but I was at a Fleet Farm in Sioux City and they had Daiwa Procyon rods marked under $60.  That's about 25 percent off. 

Nebraska certified Fishing Instructor

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5475 on: Sep 15, 2019, 03:40 PM »
Fuji EHKM-BC E-Z Hook Keeper - $2.99.  I normally don’t post low $ items, but this is a good one.  These dumbazz things normally run $6 or more.  It’s actually shocking how many high-end rods come without a hook keeper these days.

https://www.amazon.com/Fuji-EHKM-BC-Keeper-Black-Chrome/dp/B003HH5O86

These work really well.  I have one on my 13 Fishing Archangel.

DN

Offline JaminWI

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5477 on: Sep 17, 2019, 09:40 AM »
Thanks. Just snagged one!

Offline Papa Sly

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5478 on: Sep 18, 2019, 08:14 AM »
Great deal on a 5 sided, insulated hubhttps://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/guide-gear-5-hub-fully-insulated-ice-fishing-shelter?a=2187090&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=&utm_term=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhfWsq7na5AIVhQYGAB3gTA9FEAEYASACEgJJ-fD_BwE
A bad day of ice fishing is better than any day at work!
http://i.imgur.com/dIEANML.jpg?1

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5479 on: Sep 18, 2019, 08:27 AM »
Great deal on a 5 sided, insulated hubhttps://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/guide-gear-5-hub-fully-insulated-ice-fishing-shelter?a=2187090&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=&utm_term=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhfWsq7na5AIVhQYGAB3gTA9FEAEYASACEgJJ-fD_BwE
Very confusing. 5.5'x 5.5'x84" And then it says 108"x108"x108".  And Also says 66"x66"x84" I just wonder what you will be getting. Nice price either way for Insulted.
<===Lefty===

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5481 on: Sep 19, 2019, 04:50 PM »
Off set handle mora 8 inch auger $43+s&h I put this handle on my 7 inch mora and converted to laser blades well worth doing instead of buying nils heads thst dull and cost a small fourtune to be sent in and sharpened.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Old-Vintage-Hand-Drill-Ice-Fishing-Auger-8-Inch-Hole-Mora-Sweden/133011827085?hash=item1ef81f698d:g:dmwAAOSwXc9b7gYj

Offline glenwyo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5482 on: Sep 20, 2019, 11:03 AM »

Offline glenwyo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5483 on: Sep 20, 2019, 11:22 AM »
https://www.sierra.com/shimano-nexave-1000-fe-spinning-reel~p~582km/

Shimano Nexave 1000 FE Spinning Reel, 140 yards 4lb. $34.99 at Sierra Trading Post.

Offline Fishwacker1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5484 on: Sep 21, 2019, 04:34 AM »
Some good boot prices. Some brands are excluded. 30% off code is on every page. Tried and worked for Kamik, Sorel and Lacrosse.
Here is an example alphaburly 1600g for 140$

https://www.shoemall.com/product/lacrosse-alphaburly-153-pro-18-1600g-men-s-/1086325-2?categoryId=

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5485 on: Sep 23, 2019, 07:06 AM »

fish USA is having a flash sale

Offline NEWLEE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Marcum then catch 'em
« Reply #5486 on: Sep 24, 2019, 09:25 AM »
Bass Pro / Cabela's has the otter XT resort on sale for $699.88 600 denier.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/otter-outdoors-xt-resort-3-person-insulated-ice-shelter

Offline da_teacher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5487 on: Sep 25, 2019, 01:03 PM »
My ten year old Jet Sled Jr. finally crapped out.  Need a new one or one the same size.  Any deals yet??? My bro' got a fakie the same size at a Walmart a couple years ago for $15!

Online badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5488 on: Sep 26, 2019, 08:39 AM »
My ten year old Jet Sled Jr. finally crapped out.  Need a new one or one the same size.  Any deals yet??? My bro' got a fakie the same size at a Walmart a couple years ago for $15!

https://www.sportsmans.com/fishing-gear-supplies/ice-fishing/ice-fishing-sleds-accessories/shappell-jet-utility-sled/p/419526?gclid=Cj0KCQjww7HsBRDkARIsAARsIT5NCkv3pr_Kd02ai_NugFEmXvzzJLHPS7GvDEH9NaSs-0gE3F9vxDoaAsw5EALw_wcB
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5489 on: Sep 26, 2019, 09:16 AM »

Sign up for Emails to DSG and Field & Stream ..between now and Black Friday they should have percentage off as well as dollar off an amount usually $20 off a $100 or $10 0ff every $50(total of $30 off) and FLASH sales .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.