Author Topic: New PB Larry  (Read 1227 times)

Offline _Icecold_

• Team IceShanty Addict
New PB Larry
« on: Jan 27, 2019, 09:25 PM »
A little late but escaped the snow and single digit temps last weekend when I went to Florida for a few days. Had to go fishing for a little down there to see if this world class fishing Florida claims to have is as good as I’ve heard. Weather was a little cold so fish were shy but was still one hell of a trip. Caught this guy, came in at just about 7 lbs. by far biggest I’ve caught and can only imagine what it would be like to get it through the ice. Time to make up for lost time up here and get back on the ice. Still can’t believe I caught this one. (And no, we didn’t get in any fights for wearing Sox hats or patriot hats down there)  ;D

Offline Ballbag

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: New PB Larry
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2019, 12:42 AM »
Damn dude that’s a beast

Offline eiderz

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2019, 05:53 AM »
Just curious why you rubbed out your faces? I get the spot burning background photos and license plate concerns. How do we know it's really you? LOL  Nice fish, congrats!!!

Offline RyanW

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2019, 06:09 AM »
Just curious why you rubbed out your faces? I get the spot burning background photos and license plate concerns. How do we know it's really you? LOL  Nice fish, congrats!!!

Probably told his boss he had the squirts then went fishing. NO EVIDENCE! Lol

Nice bass!

“When the fish are biting, it really doesn’t matter what you’re using. When the fish aren’t biting, it really doesn’t matter what you’re using” - Uncle Dave

Offline _Icecold_

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 28, 2019, 10:36 AM »
Haha it was actually my old man's request because he doesn't like his face being shown online and all that anti social media blah blah. I can post some other pics of it later. and thanks. FYI it was lake toho just outside of orlando. Great guide service

Offline eiderz

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 28, 2019, 10:53 AM »
Haha it was actually my old man's request because he doesn't like his face being shown online and all that anti social media blah blah. I can post some other pics of it later. and thanks. FYI it was lake toho just outside of orlando. Great guide service

Lake Toho, another stop on the bucket list tour when I get old.  ;D

Offline Brendog9

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ga head
« Reply #6 on: Jan 28, 2019, 08:50 PM »
I did a guided trip in Florida back in March 2010. We live lined wild shiners that were $25/dozen. I wound up getting two over 8 pounds and one over 10. It was on the Butler Lakes chain. A trip I’ll never forget.
Marking anything?

Offline _Icecold_

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Jan 30, 2019, 10:40 AM »
I did a guided trip in Florida back in March 2010. We live lined wild shiners that were $25/dozen. I wound up getting two over 8 pounds and one over 10. It was on the Butler Lakes chain. A trip I’ll never forget.
Yes we used shiners as well, guide says that's what they typically uses this time of year and that throwing artificials would be way less productive. Think we paid $23/ dozen for shiners, definitely not cheap. The bass fishing down there is a whole different ball game

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.