Author Topic: 1st annual apple pie brew fest  (Read 3842 times)

Offline Crappie_Time89

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: 1st annual apple pie brew fest
« Reply #30 on: Dec 29, 2013, 10:28 AM »
You have to try it with real shine. Corn alcohol is alot smoother than grain alcohol IMO. Only problem with most the shine at the liquor store is its only 100 proof so it takes alot more to make a batch. If you wanted to make legit pie you would have to find an alternate source for your shine so EC is the next best thing in this state.  :-\

Offline trfishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish On
« Reply #31 on: Dec 29, 2013, 07:41 PM »
wow looks like you are a 100% better than some of the moonshinners  @)some can't even make strawberries into a tasty drink.     looks like you guys had a great time and made you some hot apple pie that will keep you warm even if you don't have a tent in the cold wind.     

One question I know you will probably want to send me hate mail for alcohol abuse.    Can you pour that stuff in your hole to keep it from freezing? ;D    Sorry I just had to ask sounds like its tasty but I have to stick to the coke and pepsi  ;D
Love to Fish and make Soft Plastic baits<br /><br />Just doesnt get any better than catching fish off your own panfish/ trout baits   from tubes, curly tails, and small baits catching fish of any species

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #32 on: Dec 29, 2013, 08:46 PM »
At 190 proof im guessing it might do more than keep the hole thawed  :roflmao: and to be honest with you some mornings I wish I had just stuck to straight cola too  :blink:
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline trfishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish On
« Reply #33 on: Dec 29, 2013, 10:44 PM »
 ;D ha ha I bet that sounds like the dream the night before turns into a nightmare in the morning for sure.     I think we could sell that stuff at the race track better than the NOS  ;D
Love to Fish and make Soft Plastic baits<br /><br />Just doesnt get any better than catching fish off your own panfish/ trout baits   from tubes, curly tails, and small baits catching fish of any species

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.