Author Topic: Trespassing Richards Lake Fort Collins  (Read 4760 times)

Offline pikechaser40

• IceShanty Rookie
Trespassing Richards Lake Fort Collins
« on: Jan 02, 2016, 06:16 PM »
I live in the Hearthfire subdivision and have access to Richards lake.  The Pike fishing is good, but sadly I have been catching people trespassing and keeping the fish.  It is posted clearly and they still walk on.  I haven't called the cops because they have been leaving when I ask.   If there are other members out there the trespassers have been parking at the gate where Richards dead ends and walking in, a little help checking would be appreciated.    >:( >:(

Offline bronvike21

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Trespassing Richards Lake Fort Collins
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2016, 08:13 PM »
No replies? Ok, I'll bite. You are asking for help keeping people off frozen H2O that for some reason in this state we have been led to believe belongs to a select group. Nope. Not me.
Just my .02

Offline SLAYERFISH

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2 on: Jan 03, 2016, 08:16 PM »
Private don't count, Jackwad! :P
Love Me or Hate Me-
All Metal all the Time!

Offline IceOsprey

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 03, 2016, 08:16 PM »
Sorry I can't help you I don't fish that area.

Offline tippin tubes

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 03, 2016, 08:30 PM »
Ok back up....
1st of all a trespassing issue is between u and the police. Call the police if u r not happy. Don't "vent"  here thinking I'm gonna come over in your backyard and keep watch on your private lake.  With a name like pike chaser living on Richards lake maybe you should take more action keeping people off your nice h2o. Understand the frustration of trespassers but this is really a home owners association issue..........
Especially when I could fish there 15 years back when no houses were around ......

Offline JohnnyO19

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 03, 2016, 10:55 PM »
Please don't go on my water, It's mine  ::)
      Looks like you need security  :callcops:

Offline mtnhillbilly

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 04, 2016, 09:57 AM »
I'm not down with trespassing but it seem this is the wrong forum to ask for help with private wateR! This forum has to be the most helpful and non attitude forum I have been on but I think you will get some negative vibes on this post ? Just seems out of place?
On a side note private feels like cheating!I fly Fished some north park private years ago and while I caught some hog donnaldsons it wasn't very rewarding! I can't imagine that the lake is over run by trespassers either? No sympathy here sorry!

Offline Nik72.nb

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Jun 10, 2016, 07:13 PM »
I live in the Hearthfire subdivision and have access to Richards lake.  The Pike fishing is good, but sadly I have been catching people trespassing and keeping the fish.  It is posted clearly and they still walk on.  I haven't called the cops because they have been leaving when I ask.   If there are other members out there the trespassers have been parking at the gate where Richards dead ends and walking in, a little help checking would be appreciated.    >:( >:(

Please call me when you see this message 9705769023- Nik

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.