Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607278 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #20010 on: Jun 29, 2020, 05:49 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Got a little tree trimming of dead branches, still a few small ones to go.  Will be taking the morning off, and taking my boat out then it will be on to the rehab clinic to get update on condition, and time frame as to what to expect next.  Much to my surprise dropped the lower unit on the little kicker 6hp and found its not been pumping water where it needed to go since I have had it.  Guy I got it from years ago must have put it together and not got it assembled correctly, missed getting the tube that goes into the discharge on the pump.  Impeller looked like a new one, On my test with it in a bucket of water see it coming out like it should.  Going to have a co-worker join me.  See if I can put him on some good Walleyes.

Good day all.
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20011 on: Jun 29, 2020, 06:05 AM »
Good morning everyone,
             It's 62* and mostly cloudy, we had
.45" of much needed rain yesterday...
             Marv.......Stay cool today.
              Wally.......Have a good lunch with your friend.
               H2l..........Looks like a hectic weekend coming up, weather should be good but the people.
               Steve........Glad to hear No power outs in your area from the storms.
                Yesterday I decided to grab a pen and paper and tried signing my name, the first one looked like chicken scratch bit got better as I wrote. I finally felt it was time to write a check to pay a bill. It  came out pretty good. It might not sound like a big deal but if you could have seen what my hand went through it is a big accomplishment. My therapist will be happy this afternoon when I see her.
                  I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20012 on: Jun 29, 2020, 07:05 AM »
Good Morning ER's going to be another hot one today. IFF nice job on the motor hope you find the eyes. IW glad your hand is healing up well. Eddie hope the landings thin out so you can get on the water. WS nice bear video and shed décor. Heading up to drop some essentials for my daughter. Back to deck duty after that-then play time will be in order. Drifter you out there any update.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20013 on: Jun 29, 2020, 07:20 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  64 with scattered thunderstorms expected throughout the day, high of 75 today.

Marv...thanks for sharing the excellent video on the bears, great stuff!!   :clap:  Please give Jen my congratulations on that fine looking piece of art...really beautiful job, it fits perfectly with your “ New “shed!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup: 
  Jeff...congratulations on your writing accomplishment, I’m sure the therapist will be as pleased we are here....keep up the great work!   :clap: :flex: :thumbsup:
  Bud...good luck with today’s trip, hope the Walters are eager to play!   :thumbsup:
  H2...we had some pretty good storms roll through here as well yesterday. Best of luck to you and Lindsay on Thursday’s trip.   :thumbsup:
  Wally...hope you and Mr.WW can get a few days in on the water with the recent change of weather. We needed the rain, but not everyday, lol.  :thumbsup:
  Steve...glad no loss of power with the storms, that was real nice you could meet up with your sister for a lunch together.  Hope all is going well at the store!   :thumbsup:
  OG...have a safe trip, best of luck with the fishing!   :thumbsup:

Never did get a trip in over to the lake, but two friends did and had a decent night...said they got lucky getting a spot to park as someone was just pulling out as they arrived with another boat right behind them.
  Not too much on the planner here today...good day to get the garage in order I guess.
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20014 on: Jun 29, 2020, 12:57 PM »
little motor did just fine.  purred like a kitten.  Wind chased us off however, will have to see what gives with the bow mount batteries though seem to run out of power two soon.  Did manage 3 eyes, 14-17  missed that many also. but kept the skunk at bay.  Now have to get to the clinic and see what gives,  Mrs did call wanting the charger for her tester, and that last she was able to test was over 300 and they wouldn't do anything about it. :cookoo:
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20015 on: Jun 29, 2020, 04:34 PM »
OG
     I am finally starting to feel better but last week was pretty stressful. Had to fly South for tests. The day I got to Edmonton I got a call from the director of my dads old retirement home telling me they have sold the unit and I needed to get all my dads remaining things out by July 3rd. Spent two days working on logistics of that from the other side of the country. Wanted to donate a bunch of furniture to charity but none are taking any so it all had to go to the dump. I saved a bunch of stuff and now have it in a storage locker waiting for me to come down and git it. Will have to make another trip down when the COVID gets better. I couldn't deal with that weather!!! It's 70 degrees with 49% humidity and I'm sweating my nuts off!!!
     Now that I'm back from Edmonton I have to self isolate for 14 days, send in an isolation plan (done) and on days 2,4,8 & 14 have to fill in a symptom check list to make sure I don't have the Rona again. The night before my flight home around 8:40 I was packing my bag when a seam blew out and I had to rush out and buy a new carry on. Went to Walmart and found a nice one for $50 that scanned as $13  at checkout. Got to the airport Saturday morning @ 6AM and realized while standing in the security line that I left my GPS in my rental car (they're mailing it to me) and then just as I get through security I find $10 on the floor. 😁
     Was going to go an lock down at the cabin today but woke up in the middle of the night with a raging migraine so will head out tomorrow. Need to catch a fish or two.

PS Yes Marv I recycled this from our chat earlier.  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20016 on: Jun 29, 2020, 05:56 PM »
OG
     PS Yes Marv I recycled this from our chat earlier.  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I thought it looked familiar :roflmao: :roflmao:

Good evening everyone :bow:

Finally after watching the same hen with 3 chicks for a week, we had some more visitors today. We think it's 2 separate hens each showing off their poults. The second group looks smaller than the first group. Hard to count the little rascals as they scurry around. The bucket is frosting (bear bait) that I sat out to see if the coons sweet tooth was working. It didn't take long to have them give it a lick.

Hope everyone had a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #20017 on: Jun 29, 2020, 07:36 PM »
OG
     I am finally starting to feel better but last week was pretty stressful. Had to fly South for tests. The day I got to Edmonton I got a call from the director of my dads old retirement home telling me they have sold the unit and I needed to get all my dads remaining things out by July 3rd. Spent two days working on logistics of that from the other side of the country. Wanted to donate a bunch of furniture to charity but none are taking any so it all had to go to the dump. I saved a bunch of stuff and now have it in a storage locker waiting for me to come down and git it. Will have to make another trip down when the COVID gets better. I couldn't deal with that weather!!! It's 70 degrees with 49% humidity and I'm sweating my nuts off!!!
     Now that I'm back from Edmonton I have to self isolate for 14 days, send in an isolation plan (done) and on days 2,4,8 & 14 have to fill in a symptom check list to make sure I don't have the Rona again. The night before my flight home around 8:40 I was packing my bag when a seam blew out and I had to rush out and buy a new carry on. Went to Walmart and found a nice one for $50 that scanned as $13  at checkout. Got to the airport Saturday morning @ 6AM and realized while standing in the security line that I left my GPS in my rental car (they're mailing it to me) and then just as I get through security I find $10 on the floor. 😁
     Was going to go an lock down at the cabin today but woke up in the middle of the night with a raging migraine so will head out tomorrow. Need to catch a fish or two.

[/quote
Dave if it weren't for bad luck, you'd' have no luck at all this year!! I sure as hell hope things are headed for an upswing very soon!! Hang in there!!!!  :flex: :thumbsup:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Online mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20018 on: Jun 29, 2020, 09:25 PM »
Good evening today was a repeat of yesterday's weather thunderstorm moved through in the afternoon/early evening. The violence the seems to be spreading across the U.S. hit my area on Saturday night stabbing death in the city of Newburgh one person arrested.
Wallyworld may you get out on the water before next round of hot,humid weather visits your area.
Hunts2long  hope things workout and you can fish with Lindsay on Thursday.
IFF sorry to hear Janice's blood sugar level is very high and staff at rehab facility does not seemed to be concerned about her condition. Happy the little motor preformed well may you solve the battery issue.
Ice Wanderer great news about being able to write your name with some practice.
Old Goat have a good visit with your daughter.
Eddie may you find time to fish and the lake not be crowded.
Drifter it has been a difficult year for you to date. Happy to hear you are feeling better after the isolation may you see some return to normal.
Whopper Stopper thanks for the video looks like the hen has ten or eleven chicks. Be careful with the frosting bucket you may attract some unwanted visitors to your home.
OldSailor may all be good with you and the family. How is your garden doing seen any rain lately.
Icefisher-45 may the past few days have been good ones for you.
Capt.JIm how are things down on the NJ.shore are you starting to see the Summer crowd.
UFCreel any new jobs come your way.

A safe and good night to everyone.
 Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20019 on: Jun 29, 2020, 09:52 PM »
Good evening ER's  wow Drifter that is one wild ride hope your up to snuff after the 2 weeks. Good job keeping it glued together before your flight with the bag issue-phone left and the stress of it all. Bud nice catch today glad the kitten purred. Hope the wife gets better readings soon. My visit with daughter was nice and we got some stuff done and hit a thrift shack. We both scored a few goodies. We went to pick up food and finished up on a couple things. I forgot the small laptop table but she doesn't need it until school year starts up. Had no time to fish today. Good health to all.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20020 on: Jun 30, 2020, 05:08 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

74 heading into the 90's later today. The heat index will be around 98 as the dew points are tropical in the 70's.

Just a quick hello before lacing up the walking shoes. Yesterdays walk yielded a bonus. Never a bad time to grab some num num  :roflmao:

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20021 on: Jun 30, 2020, 05:42 AM »
Good morning ER's,
             It's 62* and we had rain over night.
             Dave.......You sure have been through the ringer, I hope things take a swing your way.
             Marv........Thats a nice picture, stay on the A.C. today.
             Steve........Wr had a power outage around 3:15 this morning, it kept coming on and off for 15 min. Then finally off for a while.
               Wally........Looks like the same weather today and tomorrow as it was yesterday, maybe Thursday you can get out.
               The therapist was very pleased with my progress, said that I was improving faster than they thought I would.
                I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20022 on: Jun 30, 2020, 05:50 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....fingers crossed you were able to get things straightened out at the rehab place, 300 is a bit much   :o   congrats on the fishing  :clap:

MrC....seems no place is free from the violence anymore  :%$#!:  :'(

WS....great video and deer pic  :thumbsup:  nothing beats seeing the little critters  :clap: 

Drifter.....hope you get thru the lockdown ok and continue to feel better as the days pass  :)

OG......glad you had a nice visit with your daughter  :clap:

IW.....great news on the autograph  :flex: :thumbsup:  bet the therapist was surprised at your progress  ;D

H2L.....Thursday looks like the best day to hit the water  ;)2 

Rain went all around us yesterday, nary a drop here  :-\  decided against fishing today based on the forecast of rain this morning, got up and NO rain  ::)  oh well  :wacko:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20023 on: Jun 30, 2020, 06:26 AM »
62* cloudy. We got some of the rain that missed WW yesterday.

Drifter, hope the 14 days at the cabin does the trick, it shouldn't hurt.

WS, saw my first family of turkey's the other day. Only 4 little ones.

Still looking at Thursday as a day to hit the water. It may be a solo trip as Lindsay told her mother last night she has 200 phone calls to make getting Summer School set up. Won't be getting out after that for a few days. The lake will be a ZOO. Every weekend they have some kind of party going on. I guess no one can go out and enjoy the lake by themselves.

Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20024 on: Jun 30, 2020, 09:19 AM »
Good Morning ER's  90* here for the next 5 days hope the water don't start boiling. WS nice pic of the roadside drive through. H2L sounds like Lindsey has her work cut out for her with 200 calls to make. Maybe the zoo would be ok at night?  Stay safe and cool.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20025 on: Jul 01, 2020, 04:21 AM »
Good morning ER's,
             Welcome to July.
             It's 62* and mostly cloudy, we have had nothing but shower after shower the last couple of days.
            H2l.......Thats to bad that Lindsay has to make all those calls. Good luck out there tomorrow.
            OG.........If the water boils you get the fish precooked. Lol
            Wally......You can t count on the guessers for an accurate forecast.
            Dave......You couldn't ask for a better place to lock down.
            Marv......I hope your weather has settled back to a more comfortable place.
           Not much going on, going to PT this afternoon.
           I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20026 on: Jul 01, 2020, 04:56 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

74 falling just short of 90 later today. The high dew points are still with us giving many short tempers :%$#!:

IW best of luck at PT today, sounds like you are well on your way :thumbsup:

WW may today be the day you get back on the water :thumbsup:

Yesterday after the girls closed the "Office" down we took a ride to get some bear baiting goodies. The s-i-l said we would take her car as she didn't want a lot of stuff ??? By the time we left she had her Buick trunk packed with over with 450 pounds of treats. There was a guy with a big Dodge dually that had a smaller load than her :roflmao:

Today the guy that bought my kayak is returning to help put my window air conditioner in the garage. I debated whether to just do it myself as it wouldn't be hard, but he insisted on doing it so fine by me.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20027 on: Jul 01, 2020, 05:05 AM »
Good Morning ER's

WW 300 is bad enough, yesterday, breakfast time 427, that's before eating anything.  :cookoo: she didn't dare eat anything until they finally gave her some humalog to knock it down.  Supper time...same thing she ate and then began throwing up. again  :cookoo: :cookoo: had to pick up night gown and wash it.  Will be taking it back soon.

Not much in the way of rain, but clouds were on the move.  Having a former employee come over and redo the basement shower tile, and paint upstairs ceilings while she is gone.

Dave i'm with Jeff on the best place to lock down.

OG think my blood is going to boil before your water does,  think sun screen is going to be a must.

think its time to get out some bacon before it goes bad.

Marv shouldn't that be the other way around on the window air conditioner  ???

Coffee is on, and I am eyeing the Bailey's already  :nono:
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20028 on: Jul 01, 2020, 05:17 AM »
Morning all,

IFF..... :o :o  apparently the rehab staff didn't get your previous message  >:(  fingers crossed MrsIFF heals quickly and gets back home soon  ;)

WS....nothing wrong with having some help now and then  ;)2   is the bear bait for hunting or just videos  ???

IW.....how much longer for pt  ???

H2L.....sorry to hear Lindsay won't be fishing with you tomorrow  :(  when is her school starting classes  ???

Another day with rain in the forecast, nothing yet  :blink:  we did get 1/2" yesterday, started around noon so guessing today might be similar  :unsure:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20029 on: Jul 01, 2020, 05:21 AM »
Good Morning ER's
Marv shouldn't that be the other way around on the window air conditioner  ???

;D

WS

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20030 on: Jul 01, 2020, 05:27 AM »

WS....nothing wrong with having some help now and then  ;)2   is the bear bait for hunting or just videos  ???

I hadn't mentioned it but a couple weeks ago the s-i-l found out she was selected for a bear tag. It has been non stop bear chatter ever since, it's going to be a busy fall :thumbsup:

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20031 on: Jul 01, 2020, 05:34 AM »
58* and cloudy.

IFF, the wife is in our thoughts. Hope they get the sugar under control.

IW, good luck with the PT.

WW, I am not sure when classes start or even if it will be classroom vs. stay at home. I know she was at the school for 11 hours yesterday getting paper work done.

We had showers off and on all day Tuesday and it looks like more today. Still going to try to hit the lake on Thursday but it is going to be a hot one.

Have a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20032 on: Jul 01, 2020, 06:03 AM »
I hadn't mentioned it but a couple weeks ago the s-i-l found out she was selected for a bear tag. It has been non stop bear chatter ever since, it's going to be a busy fall :thumbsup:

WS
Congrats to your s-i-l  :thumbsup: :clap: 

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20033 on: Jul 01, 2020, 06:14 AM »
Marv..... Congratulations to Jen for drawing a bear tag.
Wally......I'm  approved for 15 sessions but at the 10th session if the therapist think a I'll need more I have to call to get the approval.

IW

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20034 on: Jul 01, 2020, 07:13 AM »
Grr I started a post, posted it then went to modify so I did not lose it. Still got lost in Cyber Space. Two days in a row I have lost a post.

marv. I saw another fawn yesterday dead on the road. I still have not seen a live one.

Bud I think it is time to get your wife out of where she is and in the hospital. They would be able to figure out what needs to be done to get her BS straightened out. Counting carbs helped me determine what amount of insulin I need to take during the day along with a set dosage of long acting insulin before bed time.

I had my eyes checked yesterday for my diabetes and my implants checked. All was fine. The wife had a therapy appointment for her lymphoedema at the same time so we both drove. I guess I will make sure I can drive her as she has a hard time staying awake after 2 hour appointment.

Time to head out and get groceries before a guy comes to look at the central air.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20035 on: Jul 01, 2020, 08:30 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day and welcome to July!   65 and cloudy, as mentioned more thunderstorms expected throughout the day, high of 75.

Dave...sorry to read of the problems you have been dealing with, man it’s been tough go for you for awhile. Best wishes the worst is over now and things are on the upswing....think we could all use a dose of cabin porn!  :thumbsup:
  Bud... wow, what the heck is going on that place?  :cookoo:  Keeping your wife in thoughts and prayers, hope things are under control today. 
  Marv...congrats to Jen on the bear tag!   :clap: :thumbsup:  Sounds like you have plenty of vittles to keep the bears interested for awhile...will be looking forward to the adventures this season!  That was a great picture of the fawn getting some num num, lol...thanks for sharing!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...best wishes with today’s PT, hopefully the 15 sessions will be enough, keep up the good work!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...haven’t had to water the garden all week if that’s a plus?   ;D  Best of luck if fishing is on tomorrow’s planner.   :thumbsup:
  H2...how’s the reservoir, coming up some after all this rain? That’s to bad Lindsay can’t make the trip out tomorrow...best of luck, hopefully you can get another trip in together soon.   :thumbsup:
  Tom...still wonder where all those posts we lose end up, lol.  Hope all goes well with the AC today.   :thumbsup:
  Capt.J/I-45....hope things are going well for you both!   :thumbsup:

Well, the rains we’ve been getting have definitely helped out the lawns anyway...turning green again from a golden brown, lol.
  My youngest son Stephen and his wife are counting down the days now for the arrival of their first child...due date is July 15th, but we all have a good feeling it will be sooner than that. Thankfully, our state is now on the major decline of this Covid virus, but needless to say, it’s still around and a pretty nerve racking problem thinking about a baby coming at this point in time.
  No word on returning back to work yet...hard to believe it will be 3 months off already come Friday.  :cookoo: 
  Another teleconference today at 11, hopefully we’ll get another good report and maybe a visitation date...fingers crossed!   :thumbsup:
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20036 on: Jul 01, 2020, 09:33 AM »
Good Morning ER's    Bud TT might be right on or at least consult with specialists around the country/world it's sounding scary. IW sounds like at your pace 15 sets might do it; then they will say keep on doing. WS congrats to SIL on her tag hope her hunt goes well. WW good luck on the water next time out. Mason congrats on the newborn coming soon and hope a visit to check in with your mother. The couple little scores at the resale shop are awesome 2 more of the little 24 individual cases with each having the outside case that holds all 24. Great for smallest slender spoons, lindy darters, chubby darters, PK's etc. The other was a box of vials? no top but 100 of them.  Look out striped kitty my rods have been redone with slip bobber at 15 ft. and 25 ft. and I'll take one bobber off if I have to  get to the bottom of this skunk business.  Have a good day stay safe.

Online mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20037 on: Jul 01, 2020, 10:47 PM »
Good evening  looking at extended weather forecast appears I will see Hot Humid conditions with a chance of rain every day into next week. July already where did the past six months go to seems the years past by quicker as I age.
Drifter and all the other Canadian members of Ice Shanty may all of you be having a good Canada Day.
IFF hope Janice had a better day, Mr.Turkey offers good advice a hospital will be able to do tests to find cause of her blood sugar level spikes. Praying for the two of you.
Whopper Stopper may the window AC unit be installed and running . Thank you for the photo of doe and her feeding fawn. Congratulations to your SIL(Jen) on drawing a bear tag assume it is for Wisconsin . Looking forward to photos and reports from her hunting trips.
Wallyworld  at least your getting a break from watering your garden and any other plants.
Hunts2long Hope Lindsay has completed all the phone calls this virus has made schools look for new ways to hold classes. Best to you with tomorrow's fishing remember to stay hydrated and the sun screen.
Ice Wanderer agree with the rest of 9:45 crew think you will only need 15 PT sessions. Hopefully once PT is completed you are able to do some of the exercises at home.
Tomturkey may your central AC system be working like new. Congrats on your good medical report,may your wife's issues be improving.
Eddie congratulations to your son Stephen and his wife on the coming birth of their first child. Also to your wife and you on getting another grandchild. :clap: :clap:  Hopefully you get the call saying come back to work next week believe the Capital district is entering Phase 4 this coming week.
Old Goat nice find on the box/case system for the jigging Rapala and spoon type lures.
OldSailor may you the family and cats all be doing fine.

Have a good night. stay healthy and keep up the Covid-19 safety practices.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20038 on: Jul 02, 2020, 04:18 AM »
Good morning ER's,
           It's 62* and mostly clear with higher humidity.
            Eddie.........Congratu lations to Steven and his wife. I know everyone wants it to be a quick birth but if it goes to the 17th the baby and I will share birthdays.
          Marv..........How did the A.C. installation go., stay cool.
          Steve.........I'm hoping you all are right, that 15 sessions will do it. I try doing one more thing everyday that I couldn't do the day before. Yesterday I was able to start my truck with my right hand.
            Bud........I hoping your wife is better each day and will be home soon.
             H2l........I hope today's trip on the lake yields a nice catch.
              Wally....We've had 1.66" of rain this week, no watering but the grass hasn't dried enough to mow, and it needs it.
                Tom.....Good news on your eye exam, with diabetes it's important to have your eyes checked.
                 More PT today then next appointment will be Monday, but all the time in between I will keep up with the exercises.
                  I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20039 on: Jul 02, 2020, 04:23 AM »
58* and some fog.

Eddie, congrats to your son and his wife.

Hope everyone is fine and will report on my fishing trip later. Going to be a hot one so I should be in early....h2l
Northville, NY

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.