Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1632690 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #19890 on: Jun 15, 2020, 06:42 PM »
IFF.....my thoughts and prayers are with you and MrsIFF   :)  sorry you're having to take a leave from work  :(   can't believe any of the bosses would be glad to see you go  :blink:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #19891 on: Jun 15, 2020, 08:15 PM »
 Good evening ,Les Humid still in my area weather guessers are saying he will be moving come Thursday and a chance of rain over Father's day weekend . I did some Google searching looking for information on the stabbing that took place at my store four years have past (Sat.June11,2016) and from what I could find the accused has not received a sentence. His trail was supposed to start in Sept. of 2019 last I heard he was asking for a new lawyer. Hopefully NY.'s court system will reopen soon so the trail can start and family of the victim can receive some closure.
Whopper Stopper hope the "Girls got to their destination problem free may they see good weather for majority of the trip. Also no excitement like last year's fire. Be safe and best to you with tomorrow's tree job. Thank you for the PM with video of President Trump's address to graduating West Point Cadets.
Wallyworld may the bike have passed inspection so the two of you can get a ride in before higher humidity and temperatures return to NY. later this week. I agree you want to stay informed of what is happening in our country/world but at times the news is depressing.
Hunts2long have a safe trip tomorrow ,did you find a book to read while wife has her check up. Thank you for answering my question about Lindsay.
IFF Like Wallyworld will be thinking and praying for the two of you.
Ice Wander guessing Emma's party was later in the day or you had a few tasks to do today. If I have my states correct it appears Vermont is seeing an increase in Corona virus numbers may all of your wife's family stay healthy and virus free.
Old Goat have you received the state park sticker yet for your boat.
Eddie any word on whe you can get back to work. I saw part of Governor Coumo's daily briefing  big plans on how to put the state back to work. i thought how about completing things at the capital/Empire Plaza.
Tomturkey how does the house look after the power washing. Also how is Sophie doing staying away for your garden like a good dog.

Have a good night.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19892 on: Jun 15, 2020, 10:31 PM »
Thanks Coffee Crew, Well 9 hours at the hospital, and results are in.  The med for her liver turns out to be the culprit that cause the constipation and dizziness.  Clinic referred us to a larger clinic that had an ER.  After tests over the 9 hr they said she fractured the pelvis in two places.  Only showed up on a later scan.  They wanted to check her into the hospital, for therapy.  Nothing to do but let it run its course.

One doctor didn't want her taking anything like oxycodone/narco for pain, then taking another fall, as she is so unsteady on her feet, for now there is no way she can cope with the stars to get to the garage, let alone drive. 
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #19893 on: Jun 16, 2020, 04:19 AM »
Good morning everyone :thumbsup:

Today is going to be a steamer, with temps in the 90's and dew points 3 notches into unpleasant.

Bud thoughts and prayers to you both, I hope your wife can rebound soon :thumbsup:

h2l safe travels to you today :thumbsup:

WW hope everything passed on the bike. Get your ride in before this soup heads your way.

I heard from the girls late last night. They were able to check in at 3pm and they were on a lake by 4pm. They said the wind was miserable but they still had fun. The s-i-l caught a couple 18" bass, my wife got the kitty. I am sure the camaraderie is in full stride.

I plan on getting to my tree job by 7:30am. I wanted to get a jump on the heat but the people I am working for were very concerned about disturbing their neighbors so asked I not start any earlier.

I hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19894 on: Jun 16, 2020, 04:30 AM »
Morning all,

IFF....at least you have some answers now and MrsIFF can begin the recovery process, thoughts and prayers sent your way  :)

H2L.....safe travels and best wishes to MrsH2 for a good report   ;)

WS.....glad to hear the vacay is offically underway  :clap: hope the tree job goes well  :flex:

Bike passed with flying colors  :thumbsup:  heading to the lake shortly  :clap:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #19895 on: Jun 16, 2020, 04:36 AM »
Good morning Marv, ER's,
              It's 51* and clear, a good string of weather is on the forecast for a few days.
              Marv........Im glad the girls made it to their destination and got some fishing time in. Stay hydrated today.
              Bud..........Prayers out to your wife, having to go through what she is without being able to take hydrocodone or anything is going to be tough.
              Wally.........I hope you got a ride in yesterday after the inspection.
              H2l...........X2 on the safe travels today.
              Steve........I don't understand why the stabber hasn't been sentenced yet, probably some sort of insanity plea going on.
               Not much going on today, I do have some lime I want to get spread, so I will try that.
                I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19896 on: Jun 16, 2020, 05:11 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Mr. C   the state park sticker is here now on my window and am good until the end of 2020 for any wi state park or forest. Bud thoughts and prayers to you and your wife. Hope you can keep your job some how some way. WS stay safe at retirement tree today glad the girls made it ok; like Mrs. WS I too had a visit from the striped kitty yesterday. WW if heading out on water good luck and stay safe. IW glad your healing is going well.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #19897 on: Jun 16, 2020, 07:43 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Sun is shining brightly and the birds are singing, 60 at the moment heading to 77 today.

OG...better luck next trip out, glad you’re all set up with the sticker for the season.   :clap:
  Jeff...enjoy the nice weather outside today, looks like the thermometer will be going up all week.
  Wally...glad no problems with the bike passing inspection, best of luck to you Mr.WW today!
  Marv...hope all goes well with the tree job today, careful with the saws Sir! Best of luck to the ladies, sure hope the weather cooperates for them.   :thumbsup:
  Bud...so sorry to read the report on your wife...keeping her in my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.
  Steve...haven’t heard a start back date yet, but tomorrow starts phase 3 here ... hopefully it won’t be too much longer.
  H2...hope you have safe travels to and from the City today....best wishes sent to your wife on a clean bill of health today.   :thumbsup:
  Capt.J...glad to see you post, hope everything is working out well for you with your plans!  :thumbsup:
  Tom...hope all is well on your end also Sir! 

It’s going to be tough getting back into the regular routine once work starts again, lol. Seems my “ what was once normal “ schedule has taken a turn over the last couple of months.
  Had a good laugh last night with my 4 year old granddaughter sitting out by the fire. A mosquito landed on me and I gave it a good swat. My granddaughter said did you get it Pop? I said yes, I got him hun. She replied...that’s good, those things will suck the nectar right out of you. Believe some beer came out my nose...Cawfee’s still on... ;D
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19898 on: Jun 16, 2020, 06:02 PM »
Evening all,

Eddie.....out of the mouth of babes  :roflmao: :thumbsup:  imagine it will take a week or so to get back in the swing of things once work starts up again  :blink:

IW.....we did take the bike out yesterday and actually had dinner INSIDE a restaurant  :o  :thumbsup:  hope the hand/leg are feeling good  ;)

OG.....sorry the fishing wasn't so great  :(  hope the next outing is better  ;)2

WS.....hope the job went well today and you got it done before it got too hot  :flex:  any update from the fishing crew  ???

H2L.....hope the trip was good today and MrsH2 got an A+  ;D

MrC.....there is no such thing as a speedy trial/quick justice  ::)  saw how things drag on for years sometimes while I was working   ::) 

Got on the water a little after 7 this morning, first fish in the boat by 7:45

by 10 we had our limit

from 17" - 21"
Going to give it a go again in the morning  :clap:  :thumbsup:  probably end up with the kitty  :whistle: :roflmao: :unsure:

Have a good night and a good day tomorrow. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #19899 on: Jun 16, 2020, 08:50 PM »
 Good evening a little warmer today with high around eighty thankfully the dew point was still only in the fifties believe I will see the weather Whopper Stopper is dealing with starting on Thursday.
IFF now that doctors know about the fractures and medication problem may they be able to plan a course of action that gets your wife back to good health.
Whopper Stopper hope the tree job was problem free and completed before hottest part of the day. Good to read the girls arrived safely and already got on the water.
Ice Wanderer you are correct on the insanity /mental defect defense the accused has received two or three mental evaluations before being ruled as able to understand and assist in his trail and then when it was supposed to start he asked for a change in lawyers.
Old Goat glad you have the state park/forest sticker. May you avoided the striped kitty on your next trip.
Wallyworld good to read the bike passed inspection and the two of you were able to eat dinner at a restaurant. Congratulations on the walleyes. Thank you for the photos.
Eddie with your area entering phase 3 may you get a call about work starting back up before July Fourth.  Thank you for the story guess we all need to start thinking about mosquito borne illnesses and not just avoiding Corona virus.
Tomturkey if your wife has started her therapy may she be seeing some benefit from it.

A good night to everyone. best to all with fishing trips planed.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #19900 on: Jun 17, 2020, 05:08 AM »
Good morning ER's,
            It's 55* with another warm day ahead.
            Wally.......Good job yesterday, I hope the same for today.
             Eddie......That's a cute story, as Art Linkletter use to say " Kids say the darnest things." Lol
              Marv........I hope you got the tree job done. With the office closed it must be lime a ghost town there.
               Steve......May you stay cool with the rising temps and humidity.
                I got my lime down yesterday, then I made some anchors for my wife so she can anchor the cages that she has for her cucumbers.
                 Today we will anchor the tomato cages, we using concrete mesh for them, the hole are big enough to stick her hand in to pick them.
                 I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work orbout. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #19901 on: Jun 17, 2020, 06:06 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

69 heading to the mid 90's with 25mph winds and gusts to 35, but they say it will be a dry heat ??? Tomorrow will be hot with dew points in the "Do Little" range as Mr. Muggy comes to town.

WW... Excellent job on the catching :clap: :clap: I hope today is the second day of a double feature :thumbsup:

IW... Good luck getting the tomato plants anchored down :thumbsup:

Eddie Great story, I shared it with the girls last night, good stuff :thumbsup:

Yesterdays fishing report for the girl was 12 fish for the s-i-l and 6 for my wife. They had a mixed bag of bass and pike, nothing real big. They said the winds beat them up kind of bad and by 7pm they called to say they were off to bed ;D They are en route to the same lake this morning because with the stiff winds today they have a good south shore to fish.

My tree job went well although the people I worked for are impossible to fully please. Not sure why they are like that but over the last 27 years it's always been that way and I come to accept it. When he paid me yesterday I actually asked if for once  he was 100% happy and he complained about 2 dents in the yard and for the $$ I should patch the holes. I told him in a perfect world he would just send me the $$ and do the work himself :roflmao: Funny stuff :cookoo:

Not much on my plate today. I have a guy coming to look at a  hybrid kayak/canoe I bought 4 years ago. I thought it would be a slick rig to get on some backwoods lakes but since day one it just sits so time for someone else to enjoy it.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19902 on: Jun 17, 2020, 06:08 AM »
49* and sunny.
WW, nice that you got out for a ride and WTG on the walleyes. I may just go today as it looks like it is only going to get warmer the rest of the week.
Eddie, going back to work will be a change.

Trip to NYC went very well. She was in and out in 2 hours. I sat in the car. She was met at the door by a nurse and a security guard. Nurse takes temp. and does Covid test.
The guard goes with her to each floor. On the elevator there is a person who writes down her name so they can trace everyone who comes in during the day. She then saw DR., got blood work, x-ray by then the test results were done (NEG) and she was able to do the lung function test and was done.

She talked to many of the people we have come to know in the last 5 years. Covid has really taken a toll on them. Gary, who does the lung function test said he worked in ICU for over 2 months. They all said that what we see now will be with us for a long time. I saw very FEW people on the streets that WERE NOT wearing mask.

Have a good day and be safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #19903 on: Jun 17, 2020, 06:19 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!  ;D       Clear and calm 56 this am, heading to low 80’s today.

Jeff...will be looking forward to your reports from the garden soon...nothing quite like the fresh hand picked veggies!   :thumbsup:  Just started getting a few flowers on my tomatoes and peppers.
  H2...excellent news on your wife, good luck on the lake today!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve...yes, that time of year again....mosquitoes, ticks, bees. Another 5 or 6 months and we won’t have to worry about them again.    ;D
  Wally...way to go on the Walters!  :clap:  Best of luck today on another good outing!
  Marv...I’ve had a few of those customers over the years, lol, glad you’re finished!   :clap:  Congrats to the ladies on their catching, best of luck on the kayak sale today....stay hydrated!   :thumbsup:

Playing in the garden today as well,  will check in later to see how everyone is doing....Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19904 on: Jun 17, 2020, 10:26 AM »
Steve, well the sad and not so funny thing about the Dr. visit was they wanted to admit her to the hospital for Therapy ???? (couldn't say when or if during the stay) for a three day stay.
Which she would pay $295 a day, Medicare would pay for the 4th day.  So what that would amount to is in addition to the daily charge, a cost of her daily medications, insulin syringes etc.  "Can't be bringing them from home".  Bottom line is with the shut down on usual incomes, they are short of incomes and want the Medicare payments.
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #19905 on: Jun 17, 2020, 03:27 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

I looked out the window about an hour ago and the fawn was in the middle of the yard. I grabbed my phone to get a picture and it was nowhere to be found. Finally I saw it in among my plumb trees inside the fence that I have going around the outside of the trees. I had a small slot to get inside the fence and of course the peanut found the hole and ended up trapped. I watched it for about a half hour as it ran around hitting into the fence trying to escape. The doe was off to the side and eventually got pretty concerned.

I waited probably 10 more minutes and decided to go help it out, mainly because of the heat today. I walked around to the far side to help herd the little guy toward the opening. The doe was pretty worked up having me out there, but I just kept visiting with her. After what seemed like hours (another 10 minutes) the fawn finally found the hole and they both took off into the woods.

I was pretty sure there would have been some video because the trees are 30 yards in front of the camera. I just got done looking at the card and nothing. I did have a couple that I loaded to share, unfortunately just nothing of the fawn.

Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #19906 on: Jun 17, 2020, 10:43 PM »
Good evening starting to get warmer hopefully not a precursor to what type of Summer weather I will see this year.Yesterday was the deadline to have absentee ballots in for NY. school district-school board members election/vote . My district is made up of parts of two towns and the city of Newburgh I wondered what the vote total would be with this type of voting the total votes for-againest the budget was slightly over 5,800 votes.
Thankfully the budget passed.
Ice Wanderer since your garden is fenced in would it be possible to plant your tomatoes and cucumbers in a row and make a fence out of the concrete wire to tie to plants to instead of the individual cages.
Whopper Stopper good to read the tree job went well some people are never happy. Nice that the girls are catching fish in spite of the weather. Thank you for the game camera videos. Is it possible to tie closed the small opening around your plum tree in some way you can open when needed to work on the tree.
Hunts2long great news about your wife. :clap: :clap:
IFF with hospitals only doing essential surgeries and other procedures they all are hurting for money. May you find a way for your wife to get the treatment she needs to improve her health.
Eddie hard to believe half of this year has almost passed after Sunday we start losing hours of daylight a little each day.

A safe and good night to all.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #19907 on: Jun 18, 2020, 05:14 AM »
Good morning ER's,
            It's 57* and clear here on my hill.
Another warm day ahead and humidity is suppose to arrive.
            H2l.......I'm glad your wife's appointment and test came put favorably.
            Marv......Thanks for the videos, they are always a welcome addition. Some people can't be pleased, what does he expect when taking trees down. I'm glad the girls are getting some fish.
            Eddie.......My wife also has flowers on her Tomatoes and pepper plants, everything is growing real well.
              Steve.......The tomatoes need the individual cages  and the cucumbers, we are trying something new, usually we let them crawl on the ground but the  way we're doing it saves room.
               Bud...........Its always about the money, I hope your wife can recover quickly.
               The swelling in my hand is going down each day and feels a lot better. Today I start PT with a hand therapist.
                I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19908 on: Jun 18, 2020, 05:22 AM »
54* and sunny.

WS, good the fawn was able to get out unharmed.

Found another skunk yesterday. I'm not going to be able to go out in public. I do think things are about to change. Saw bait fish at the launch and lots of bait balls out on the lake. This next week of warm weather will help. Water temp yesterday was 65* but warmed to 70* by the time I GAVE UP.

Going to get some things done around here and lay low today.

Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19909 on: Jun 18, 2020, 05:25 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....poor little fawn, glad you were able to get her free  :bow: :thumbsup:  thanks for the videos, was wondering if any chicks were around yet  :clap:

MrC.....crank up the a/c, here comes the triple H  :o

H2L.....hope you avoided the kitty yesterday if you made it out  ;)2  see you posted while I typed, sorry about the fishing  :'(  hope things start picking up soon

IW.....gardens can be a lot of work, but oh so worth it once you start harvesting fresh veggies  :flex: :thumbsup:

IFF.....it's too bad hospitals feel the need to try and take advantage of the insurance companies to make up for lost $$$$ at the expense of people needing care  :-\ 

Eddie.....hoping any updates from your Mom's nursing home were/are good ones  ;)  have you had a chance to do any fishing on your "break"  ??? 

Fishing was a bit slower yesterday, seems they moved since the day before  ::)  we did land 4 nice ones, lost another right at the boat

got pretty hot out there by 11 so we called it a day  ;)

Not sure what's on the agenda today, maybe a bike ride  @)

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19910 on: Jun 18, 2020, 06:59 AM »
Another nice cool down over night. Headed to near 90 the rest of the week. We were guessed to get the rain that WS's girls had when the went north on Saturday night  but the keep pushing it back. We could stand some rain as it is getting dry.

Marv. That was nice to help the fawn out of the fence. The only fawns I have seen so far were road kills. I did see a couple of yearling does in the screen along the road on my property when I was over their the other day That was not many turkey poults for two hens. Hopefully the coon did not get into the nests.

WW That looks like some good eating. even some perch nuggets. Hopefully I can get the toon in the water next week.

Bud What I thought was a good Drs. office has gone over board with their therapy for the wife's therapy. the scheduled here for three trips a week for water therapy that she would have to pay out of pocket to use a pool. She is gong a couple of time and will switch to the a local one that has their own pool so no out of pocket expenses.

No more Aunt Jemina or Uncle Bens Rice. What is this country coming too?

Saturday is my grandsons wedding. I will be getting another great early fathers day present, a new grand daughter in law. 30 years ago I got his mother as an early fathers day present. I will make that known at the wedding reception. Neither of us are looking forward to the 3 hour ride to the wedding as we can not stand to ride that long anymore.

Time to get some thing done before the heat starts to build up.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19911 on: Jun 18, 2020, 07:45 AM »
Good Morning ER's   H2L glad the Dr. visit went smooth for your wife. TT nice presents you speak of- 3 hr. drive can be broke up enjoy the wedding. WS nice rescue on the fawn. WW nice catches again. I made it up to state park with jon on top the racks the new straps all held up well. While I did not launch I did find a very promising spot from shore and the striped kitty was no where to be seen. The heat went up fast and because of late start I called it at 5. I do have a nice tan now. IW good PT ahead. IFF hope you and Mrs. Bud can get through soon to calmer water. After the heatwave maybe round 2.  Stay safe and enjoy the day.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #19912 on: Jun 18, 2020, 08:47 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

71 kissing the 90's later today. Storms are guessed for tonight, currently rain and lightening just west of us. I made it halfway on my walk and decided to turn around as it started sprinkling. I didn't mind the rain but didn't care for the lightening.

h2l tough luck fishing, hope you can turn it around next outing :thumbsup:

TT my thoughts exactly about Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben's Rice. Everybody getting offended these days is getting pretty old. Instead of saying "Hello" to people as you meet them you should probably just say " My apologies"  :cookoo:

IW best of luck at therapy, get the hand tuned up for fishing :thumbsup:

WW keep the fishing clinic going :clap: :clap:

The girls were pretty frustrated with yesterdays fishing. Between the wind and the heat their humor levels are low. We had planned with my meeting up with them tomorrow but they said at this point I should skip it.

The guy came to look at my kayak yesterday. He was very interested and said he would let me know last night. Being the night came and left I just sent him a text and he responded saying he is very interested. He wanted to ask his wife her thoughts but when she got home from work she was toast. Pretty understandable as she owns a restaurant in town and her head is spinning dealing with the covid and health of her staff and customers.   

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19913 on: Jun 18, 2020, 09:06 AM »
"TT my thoughts exactly about Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben's Rice. Everybody getting offended these days is getting pretty old. Instead of saying "Hello" to people as you meet them you should probably just say " My apologies"  :cookoo:"

X2  :whistle: :thumbsup: ;)2

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #19914 on: Jun 18, 2020, 09:33 AM »
"TT my thoughts exactly about Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben's Rice. Everybody getting offended these days is getting pretty old. Instead of saying "Hello" to people as you meet them you should probably just say " My apologies"  :cookoo:"

There are no apologies needed, we are products of the past, what was done then can't be changed. It is what happens from this point forward.  If everyone
              just treat people the bway you want to be treated then there should not be a problem.

IW

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #19915 on: Jun 18, 2020, 03:30 PM »

When in Canada just say sorry EH!! ;)

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #19916 on: Jun 18, 2020, 05:26 PM »
Evening ER's!! Just pardon the crap out of me!!  :cookoo: :unsure: :callcops: It's history and it did happen! Statues coming down, brands going away??? Is that going to make it un-happen??  Jeff, enjoy your rewire tomato cages! I buy 4X7 rewire sheets, roll them into a cylinder, and join the ends with tie wraps in an x pattern. The squares are 6"X 6" , just the right size to put your hand in to pick maters!! Been using these cages @ 7' and have had plants grow out the top!!! They are sturdy and last for a long time!! You can cut them to whatever height you want, remembering each square is 6"  I use a bolt cutter, makes it easier!! ;) Stay well and STFAH!!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #19917 on: Jun 19, 2020, 04:43 AM »
Good morning ER's,
            It's 64* and humidity is 90%  uhg
            OS.......My friend who gave me the concrete wire cut them at 5' high, I think that will work out fine.
             Marv.......Your 3 H  weather had arrived here, I hope the girls are having a good time.
              Eddie.......I hope your garden is doing well.
               Steve......I can imagine your temps are at their worse there.
               Yesterday's  OR went well, the therapist gave me some exercises to do at home after putting heat on my hand and I can see a difference already. Swelling is down and I have more flexibility. I have yo do them 3 time aday, I go back on Monday.
                   I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #19918 on: Jun 19, 2020, 05:16 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

62 with a high of only 80 today with Les stopping by early afternoon.

IW excellent report from your therapy visit :thumbsup:

WW are you going to squeeze in 1 more day on the water before the weekend ???

I never heard anything yet on my kayak. I will give it through the weekend then I may list it. Part of me wants to keep it the other half says I still won't use it.

My wife comes home today so I have to do a quick tune up around the house. It's a double edged sword. Do I leave it a little messy so she thinks I can't get along without her or do I make it spotless and risk hurting her feelings  ???

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19919 on: Jun 19, 2020, 05:38 AM »
Morning all,

IW....glad the pt is already helping  :clap: :thumbsup:

TT.....congrats to your grandson and his new bride  :thumbsup: :clap:  leave early, take a few breaks and enjoy the wedding  ;)2 :clap:

OG....glad you beat the striped kitty  :flex: :thumbsup:

WS.....pass on a tree job or two and you'll have time to use the kayak  :whistle: :roflmao:  I have a feeling MrsWS already knows you can manage pretty well on your own, might as well go for spotless  :roflmao:

No fishing today with temps around 90* and tropical level humidity  ::) 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.