Author Topic: keys found  (Read 2494 times)

Offline fishncamp

• Team IceShanty Regular
keys found
« on: Mar 14, 2005, 10:01 AM »
A fellow on another board found keys at the roadside at the float plane base.Ford keys with a remote.His name is Scott Davies email:[email protected]

Offline tk10fire

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I'm baaaack let the fishing begin
Re: keys found
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2005, 10:21 AM »
Ford keys? I would have left them on the side of the road too. :roflmao: :roflmao: :whistle:
Tim

Offline blue igloo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "We don't remember days....only moments!"
« Reply #2 on: Mar 14, 2005, 06:52 PM »
Ford keys? I would have left them on the side of the road too. :roflmao: :roflmao: :whistle:
Darn, those Ford keys were left there on purpose........for the tow truck driver to use :roflmao: :thumbsup: :roflmao: :whistle:

Offline big walleye

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nothing beats life on the Hardwater!!!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2005, 10:54 PM »
Well look at the GM lovers. You make me sick ;) ;) ;D ;D
Enjoy life now!!!! Get on the Hardwater before it melts away!!!

Offline sled-in

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Mar 15, 2005, 06:27 PM »
ah..... what does this arguement have to do with fishing? Focus guys on what is really important, catching fish. Next you will be arguing about what auger is best, and that will just lead us to division in the shanty and soon we all will not be talking and our friendship will be broken. Then how will I be able to find where to fish.

Just kidding, but I am sick of hearing this trash talk about Fords (I drive a chev), we all have prefences and you are totally aloud to have wrong prefences, we all make wrong choices (like I said I drive a chev)(and I sold my jet black ford flareside 4x4 when I got married, stupid me), but take courage friends it is not too late to right our wrong choices in life and put our pride behind us and do the next right thing and drive a ford.

Offline Ac

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Mar 15, 2005, 08:16 PM »
sled-in...That was beautiul. It brought a tear to my eye !!!  I'm sure one day, once again, you will have the pleasure of driving a Ford !!!  :D :D

Offline big walleye

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nothing beats life on the Hardwater!!!
« Reply #6 on: Mar 15, 2005, 09:46 PM »
AC :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Your so right he will drive that Ford again one day. Bow to the ford gods :bow: :bow: :bow: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Enjoy life now!!!! Get on the Hardwater before it melts away!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.