Author Topic: Habanero Bob and Rockbottom  (Read 1520 times)

grumpymoe

Habanero Bob and Rockbottom
« on: Mar 10, 2005, 08:49 PM »
Stink up the Green Machine......Hummer overloaded with smelly stuff...spring sag.....oh well....TH and I will show the boyz how to do it up right tomorrow night.... ;D ;D....good effort guys....and welcome to the Grumpy Club... ;D ;D  see you tomorrow guys!!!!!!......Grump :roflmao:

Rock Bottom

Re: Habanero Bob and Rockbottom
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2005, 07:35 AM »
Yeah it was a valiant effort,and a great pleasure to meet and fish with Habanero Bob, but in the end we did get skunked. Driving on the lake was good just nice and slow around the big drifts and no problems, there was the odd slushy spot but we just drove around it as well.
There was some wicked wind out there thursday night 5 or 6 shacks over on there side and I think my tent might be ruined. I am heading out there again today to move my shacks to where they have been catching fish and im gonna drop a line or two to try it. I will post a lake report for driving and fishing later today so yer all up to date....Rod

Offline Habanero Bob

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2005, 08:13 PM »
RB it was a pleasure to meet you and spend some time Thursday evening in the Green Machine chatting and getting to know you.  I am really looking forward to the softwater season as well.

An hour after getting off the ice, back to the hotel I started coming down with the chills and flu.  Couldn't pull myself out of bed until late Friday morning.  Its not fun getting the flu in a hotel room.
HAd to pass on the entire Dauphin get-together ... talk about back timing !!!

I will be back up in Dauphin next week (Wed evening) - maybe we can connect and slam the eyes we missed.

Nice to see the photo editorials of the weekend.  Great to hear of the success on Sunday.

By the way, Rock Bottom carries some excellent tackle in his store (of the same name).  Anybody passing through Dauphin should stop in for sure.

Offline big walleye

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nothing beats life on the Hardwater!!!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 15, 2005, 09:47 PM »
HB to bad you got sick buddy. souds like everyone had a great time. hey maybe next year you and I can join the party.
Enjoy life now!!!! Get on the Hardwater before it melts away!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.