Author Topic: coleman  (Read 932 times)

Offline ninettemoster

• Team IceShanty Regular
coleman
« on: Jan 29, 2008, 03:01 PM »
hey big guy just Ninette here where on the red do you go cause Ive had no luck at sugar, and very little at lockport, whats your secret bait,and hook wise ???

Offline Coleman

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: coleman
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2008, 05:51 PM »
hey ninette i've been fishing the south red.i moved from the deeper water to some spot's that have been around 4" to 6'feet of water.try fishing closer to shore.as far as jig's they have been going after the pink or pink and whitejig tipped with a live minnow seem's to be the key.though when i caught that big one on the weekend i just reused a freshly eaten minnow and dropped it back down been biting right off the bottom.all i can say is keep moving around,if you find your catching lot's of sauger in one spot move a few yard's either way cause where you'll find sauger there are eye's close buy.not much more i can say other than good luck. :icefish:   

Offline ninettemoster

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2008, 08:57 PM »
where south lockpork ???

Offline Coleman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2008, 09:06 PM »
where south lockpork ???
south of Wpg. :angel

Offline ninettemoster

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 30, 2008, 10:42 AM »
hey ninette i've been fishing the south red.i moved from the deeper water to some spot's that have been around 4" to 6'feet of water.try fishing closer to shore.as far as jig's they have been going after the pink or pink and whitejig tipped with a live minnow seem's to be the key.though when i caught that big one on the weekend i just reused a freshly eaten minnow and dropped it back down been biting right off the bottom.all i can say is keep moving around,if you find your catching lot's of sauger in one spot move a few yard's either way cause where you'll find sauger there are eye's close buy.not much more i can say other than good luck. :icefish:   
where south of wpg the forks 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.