Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1622214 times)

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #28530 on: Aug 08, 2022, 06:31 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 73* here and sunny. Supposed to be in the Mid 90s today and humid. Prayers for the our first responders working in this heatwave. Humidity is making my head worse and now I have a infected big toe so walking is harder. Didn’t get the AC in this weekend. Couldn’t find the charger. Fortunately we have ceiling fans.

Mason Eddie, Kids will have a great trip.

WallyWorld, Hope the mowing goes well. Remember to stay hydrated. Hopefully your husband hasn’t had to fight many fires in this Heatwave.

Mr Clean, In Mass apparently they are trying to get as many people vaccinated for Monkeypox. Haven’t really said much about Polio.

Hunts2long, I hope you and your wife are staying cool and she’s doing well.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Remember to stay hydrated.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28531 on: Aug 08, 2022, 06:35 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

54 degrees heading into the mid 70's. Lots of rain last night so things are a little soggy.

I will have to catch up on the thread later today. Our trip to "Packer land" Went well we had a good time. Lots of eats and drinks the time went fast. Today, I am going to start my wood splitting project once I get some coffee in me and it dries up a little more.

Hope everyone has a good Monday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28532 on: Aug 08, 2022, 08:00 AM »
Damp day today. A little rain moving through. It looks like the northern lower is getting some much needed rain.

ww  You need my beast of a self-propelled mower. I went over to the shack that had not been mowed last week. I never raised it and it went right through the knee-high+ grass.

WS I rented a splitter to get my red oak split. The rounds were too heavy to lift up on the horizontal splitter so we stood it up. We had to dig a hole so it would stand up straight so we could spit the rounds into liftable sizes. Two rounds were full of ants and another had termites in it. They went right to the burn pile. The splitter was leaking hydraulic fluid bad. When I took it back we just blew the debris off and left the oil. You could see where it was parked by all of the oil on the ground.

I had polio back in 1957. Even though I had been vaccinated. Luckily I had no psoriasis. A week in the hospital, another at home, and back to school. I think having it is why I  could not get in shape for sports. I mentioned it to a doctor one time. He nastily said, "Whoever told you you had polio." I told him the names of the two doctors I had. I told him that they forgot more about polio than you would ever know. I then walked out the door.

I watched a documentry a while back about Dr Jonas Salk, the man that developed the Polio Vaccine. It was very interesting.
 Modify

I finally got my money back from Consumer Cellular minus one month's charges. They told me that they charged for the previous month's usage??? so they took it out of what they had stolen from me as soon as the bill came out. You always pay ahead, Right? When I went to get a new phone yesterday their system was down so no new phone yet.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #28533 on: Aug 08, 2022, 08:05 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Another triple H day coming…74* and climbing, high of 91 forecasted.

Marv…welcome back, glad you had a great visit with the family!  :clap:  Those cooler temperatures sound great for today’s project..please send them East when you’re done with the splitting today!   :whistle:  ;D
  I-45…ouch on the big toe, hope you can get that under control quickly.  :thumbsup:  Looking forward to Fall weather before too long, have had enough of this heat and humidity as well…stay cool.  :thumbsup:
  H2…you were right about the store, lol,  seems fewer items in the bag and higher prices is the new norm…hardly a good buy on anything.  :cookoo: 
  Wally…hope the mowing goes well at the hunting camp, stay hydrated!  :thumbsup:  Hopefully the oppressive weather will keep most of the serpents in their dens and out of sight…best wishes!   ;D
  OG…bacon and eggs sounds good! Sounds like you both had a nice time at the ski show, well done!!  :clap: :bow:
  Steve…yes, Brittany’s Mom and family members couldn’t  wait to get their hands on Emerson again!  I think the icing on the cake will be when she reveals to her Mom that the new grand baby coming is going to be her first granddaughter! They let us know on our visit.  :clap:
  Dave…wow, that’s crazy high on the gas taxes!  :woot:  Like Steve mentioned, at least they’ve suspended some of our gas taxes in NY keeping  the price a little lower, but at these prices it’s really not even noticeable.
  FH4…hope you got on some fish yesterday!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…doubt we’ll ever see those prices for gas under a buck/gl again, but getting back to where we were before the ban on fossil fuel took place could be a solution? Good old days…less than 2 years ago, Doh!  Keeping fingers crossed for a red sunami in November.  ;D :whistle:

The garden is liking this current weather much more than me, lol. Everything is finally coming along pretty well.
  Not a heck of a lot planned again for today, might take another crack at those Bass later this evening when the sun starts setting….Cawfee’s on!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28534 on: Aug 08, 2022, 11:20 AM »
Getting hot here again today, looking at near 100 by mid week, but long term forecast looks good as rain and in the 80's for the weekend and in the 80's for the next week, maybe fall is starting. but better not jinx it and just keep watching the guessers and see how they change it over the next couple weeks.  Was a good day on the lake, jut not a good day for catching, missed a couple bites here and there and the wife caught one walleye and a big ol carp but that is what came to the boat yesterday.  Well better get back to the work action, is it Friday yet? Well have a great Monday everyone, stay safe in the heat.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28535 on: Aug 08, 2022, 11:38 AM »
Good morning, ER’s

Now I am beginning to think the whole world has gone nuts. When I got the new I-Phone in June, they had a promotion that when upgrading to a new phone they would give you a “box” that would supply you with WiFi and internet for a monthly cost of $25. And was told If I didn’t like it return it to any Verizon store, any time, for any reason no questions ask.  Guess what? Nope Nada, not the case. So I called the salesman in Wisconsin, got told to call Verizon customer service and they would send me a return label and a box to have it shipped back. So then with two calls and waiting for over a month still no box and labels. I brought it with and took it to where I got it to start with. Nope can’t give it to them. Which means a round trip, 130 miles to nearest shipper. There in Tennessee   :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!:

Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28536 on: Aug 08, 2022, 06:02 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Almost 7pm and still 88 and humid. Stayed in with Mr Dickens because it was to hot for him today.

Whopper Stopper, Glad you had a good time visiting your family.

IFF, Hope you get your internet and Wifi issues cleared up.

Mason Eddie, Hope you got into some Bass this evening.

Fish, Glad you had a good day on the boat.

Tom Turkey, These phone companies love screwing with people.

I hope everyone had a great day and has a good evening.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28537 on: Aug 08, 2022, 09:39 PM »
Good evening still in the upper eighties so it will be another warm night.Tuesday looks to be a repeat. Latest update on the polio  testing has confirmed the virus traces found in waste water samples from my county is genetically linked to the type of polio which the young man in Rockland county was infected with not surprising as the Hasidic Jewish communities in both counties interact with each other. Hopefully there will be no new cases in either county. Rockland county did have to mass vaccination days shortly after it was revealed to the public that a county resident had a confirmed infection.  So we shall see what happens going forward. No local Monkey pox news today.
old Goat nice of you to take your mother to the water ski show glad both of you had a good time.
Wallyworld may there have been no problems cutting the grass at your hunting camp and few snake sightings.
Hunts2long very easy to hit the wrong key when typing. hopefully we see gas at $3.49 a gallon by years end.
Icefisher-45 sorry to hear this hot weather is compounding your medical issues. Good to read you have ceiling fans to use until you get the AC unit running. may you get the toe infection under control. One problem with this Monkey Pox out break is the limited amount of available vaccine doses.
whopper Stopper enjoy the more comfortable temperatures and humidity please send some of that weather East. May all have gone well with today's wood splitting.
Tomturkey good to read parts of Michigan received some much needed rainfall. I believe Dr. Salk only developed the polio vaccine a year or two before you got infected. glad your experience with the virus left you with no long term health problems.
Eddie a tip for you and others if possible go to supermarket shortly after they open for the day sometimes you can find marked down perishable items that are close to or have reached their last day of sale. So your DIl's family across the pond do not know she is pregnant will be a pleasant surprise when she shares the news with them. May all continue to go well for her and she deliver a healthy baby girl.
Fish/Hunt4ever are you also seeing high humidity along with the high temperatures or just a dry heat. Nice that you were able to get out in your boat and that your wife caught a couple of fish.
IFF may you get the issues with your phone resolved to bad Verizon is giving you the run-around.

Do you best to stat cool and hydrated.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #28538 on: Aug 09, 2022, 04:52 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                            It's 70* and the humidity is 93%  :%$#!: ::)
                            Steve..........How long have they been testing wastewater for Polio? I know the since the pandemic started they were testing it for
                Covid. The company I worked for were responsible for collecting samples in certain cities. :whistle:
                            Eddie..........I hope you took advantage of the night and got out after some Bass. :unsure: I'm glad to read that your garden is doing good. :thumbsup:
                            Marv...........Please, Please send some drier air this way, I can't stand the heat and humity. :flex:
                            I-45...........Sorry to read about your big toe, you have to watch out for things like that. :%$#!: You don't want lose it. :blink:
                            Wally..........I hope everything went well at the hunting camp and no snakes were present. :unsure:
                            H2l.............Hope you and your wife are surviving this heat wave we're in. :unsure:
                            Bud............These phone companies will tell you anything to get their phones hoping the customers will never call them on their promises. :cookoo:
                            Tom............Hopeful ly it rained enough to give some much needed water to your area. :unsure:
                            Fish............It's good you and your wife got out on the lake to beat the heat and catch some fish. :flex:
                            Zcm...........Do you have your bike up and running? ???
                            Well, yesterday with the heat and humidity I decided to take the toon out, but as for beating the heat.....well that didn't work. It was just as hot
                out on the water until later in the day when the wind picked up. Then last night my wife and I and my neighbor/boss went to our local Monday night concert.
                The Stony Creek Band were the musicians playing. They've been together for 40 years starting out in the next town over from me, Stony Creek, NY.
                            I want to get back at the wood pile but with this neat and humidity.....I don't know. I thought oit was suppose to cool down this week.
                            I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28539 on: Aug 09, 2022, 05:24 AM »
73* this morning, they are saying it will be getting better this evening. Yesterday was as bad as it has been.
IW, we are doing OK, just not doing much of anything. Not seeing many out on the lake here.
Eddie, did you find some bass? I see the LLWS has started.
Scout does not like this heat at all, but she is good about drinking her water.
Have a good day and be safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28540 on: Aug 09, 2022, 05:46 AM »
IW - It's running good. I got a new key cut at the Honda dealership using the vin# on Saturday. Recieved a call from the laundry company yesterday afternoon; they didn't find the keys.

Been a busy week, the FIL showed up from Florida in his RV yesterday. He's gonna be here a couple weeks until little man goes back to school.  Rented himself a site at a campground about 20 miles from the house for power, water, and wastewater hookups.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28541 on: Aug 09, 2022, 06:31 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Supposed to be a little cooler today, 75* and sticky with a high of low 80’s forecasted.

Z…glad your FIL had safe travels, enjoy the time spent together!  :thumbsup:
  H2…my dogs have been going outside only long enough to do their duty’s and high tailing it back inside, too dang hot!
I took a pass on the fishing, it never really cooled down much last evening but tonight looks promising.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff…don’t blame you one bit holding off on the logs, looks like some cooler weather coming!  :thumbsup:  Did you get a chance to wet a line out on the toon yesterday?
  Steve…thanks for the update!  :thumbsup:  My DIL’s family was aware of her being pregnant, but we were all waiting to find out if it was a boy or girl…they surprised us on our visit before they left.
  Bud…sometimes you just can’t win with these companies, that sucks about the box!  X2 on Jeff’s reply!  :%$#!:
  FH4…glad you got to enjoy some time together with your wife out on the boat anyway, hope your work week flies by!  :thumbsup:

Heading out to buzz the lawn while it’s cool and the possible rain arrives lol. Will check back in later to see how everyone is doing.  Cawfee’s on…

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28542 on: Aug 09, 2022, 06:37 AM »

54 heading into the mid 80's later today. The dew point is at 54, I wish I could share it with all of you.

I am dragging a bit from yesterdays splitting. I was a little off my pace but I ended up with 1 full cord split and stacked so I was happy. I want to get back at the splitter while things are still cool out so will check in a little later.

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28543 on: Aug 09, 2022, 08:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 81* here and humid. Dropped the Jeep off at Aamco this morning to have the transmission looked at. Won’t go over 50mph. 286,000 miles on it and possibly the fluid has never been changed. They test it for free so figured what the heck. Mr Dickens is not enjoying the heat but he is stubborn about drinking water. He has fresh cold water.

MasonEddie, Hope you get to wet a line tonight.

Whopper Stopper, Thats a lot of wood to cut and split. Remember to stay hydrated.

Zcm, Glad your bike is running good. Have fun with your fil.

Hunts2long, Hope you and your wife and scout stay cool today. That’s good Scout drinks lots of water.

Ice Wanderer, Glad you and your wife got out on the toon. We’re you able to drop a line?

Mr Clean, I don’t know if in Mass they are checking for Polio in wastewater. Makes me glad I don’t pump septic tanks anymore. Now you don’t know what your going to catch.

I hope everyone has a great and safe day. Tight lines to those fishing. Remember to stay hydrated.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28544 on: Aug 09, 2022, 09:01 AM »
Morning all,

WS......slow and steady gets it done  ;)  glad you had a good visit with your brother  :thumbsup:

IW......see above  :woot:  when it's this hot even being on the water is no treat  ::)

H2L.....think tomorrow looks good for fishing  ;)2

Eddie.....a little girl, so exciting congrats  :thumbsup: :clap:

IFF.....sure would be nice if companies would stand behind their products and promises like they used to  :whistle:

TT....I mow the fields at camp with the 4 wheeler and brush hog, does a pretty decent job considering it's a once a year project  @)

MrC.....seems the gas tax break in NY hasn't really done much to save $$  :-\

It took all day but camp is set  ;D  I do the brush hogging of the fields, MrWW and his brother do the push mowing and weed eating close to camp :flex:

3 snake sightings and some nasty looking black/yellow spiders to keep me on my toes  :pinch: :%$#!: :nono:

Picked up 1" of rain overnight and it seems a bit cooler today FINALLY  :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28545 on: Aug 09, 2022, 09:37 AM »
WallyWorld, Great job on the Hunting camp. Did you run over the snakes?
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28546 on: Aug 09, 2022, 10:24 AM »
IF45….1 got run over, 1 got the boot by MrWW as it was heading into the shed, 3rd one was inside camp  :o it also got the boot
Here’s the spider

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28547 on: Aug 09, 2022, 11:33 AM »
WallyWorld, Thats a ugly sucker. Good you got it first.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28548 on: Aug 09, 2022, 01:33 PM »
Back to the.farm, 10 hour drive ended @ 5:09 this morning. Quite the welcome home reception from the animals, thought I was never going to get a nap. Find gas prices still dropping $3:19 was the lowest.  See a boat for sale before leaving Wisconsin.  1986 Lund 20’ + with merc out drive V-6 Chevy and 9.9 4 stroke.  Now I am kicking myself for not buying it.  Very motivated seller running out of room to keep it. Asking $4,000
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28549 on: Aug 09, 2022, 01:59 PM »
IFF......phone call & wire transfer  ;)2

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28550 on: Aug 09, 2022, 02:53 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

83 degrees should squeak out a couple more by supper time.

IW...Dang lakes are hot when the sun is beating down. Hope the weather straightens out so you can get back to the wood making. :thumbsup:

45.. Best wishes on getting your Jeep up to speed :thumbsup:

Eddie...Hope you were able to get the mowing hammered out before the temps turned to broil :thumbsup:

Bud...Hope if the bug keeps gnawing at you, you can get the boat before someone snaps it up :thumbsup:

WW...Thanks for the nice pictures :thumbsup: The spiders look big enough to do some chomping ???

I got another cord split and stacked but a neighbor needed a hand so I got taken away from my task at hand. Tomorrow I have an appointment down in the jungle with a new rheumatologist. I won't be able to get back to the wood until mid morning. It looks like I will end up with about 3 cords by the time I am done and everything is stacked. The s-i-l has about 2.5 cords at her house when I get around to taking her trees down. For awhile I was wondering if I would find enough wood to maintain keeping 2 winters ahead, not a problem now.

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28551 on: Aug 09, 2022, 03:37 PM »
Another dilemma, how to get rid of chipmunk's that are wanting to nest build in my RV ?  Got any good ones ?
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28552 on: Aug 09, 2022, 04:48 PM »

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28553 on: Aug 09, 2022, 09:50 PM »
Good evening outside air temperature in the mid 80's as i type will drop to a low of 70 over night. If forecast is correct will get a break tomorrow with high temperature only in the lower 80's .Over the past few years incidents of gun violence have increase in the city of Newburgh. Another incident for police to try and solve happened early Monday morning police responded to an accident scene to find a rolled over car riddled with bullet holes inside the vehicle was a 39 year old male who was unresponsive and one gunshot wound to his back. Sadly he died in transit to or at the local hospital. The city of Newburgh has already passed it total number of gun violence cases for 2021.
Ice Wanderer to my knowledge waste water samples from certain treatment facilities have only been tested for traces of polio since the confirmed case in Rockland county. May the next outing with pontoon boat be in lower temperatures and humidity. Nice that you have a local summer concert series in your community.
Hunts2long may the weather forecasters be correct and you start seeing lower temperatures inyour section of NY. Good to read your dog Scout readily drinks water during these hot spells.
Zcm-82 happy or you the motorcycle is running good after clutch repair. to bad the laundry service did not find the keys among clothing picked up from your work place. Have a good visit with your FIL.
Eddie may weather tonight have been better in your area for a fishing trip. Thank you for clarifying that your DIL's parents knew that she was pregnant just not sex of coming baby yet. Sounds like your dogs are finding cool spot-spots in your house to ride out the heat wave and only make a quick trip outdoors to do their duty as you phrase it.
Whopper Stopper looks like you will be good on fire wood for a few winter seasons from your report. may all go well with the new rheumatologist visit.
icefisher-45 best to your with the jeep may a transmission fluid change and some other simple maintenance have the transmission working properly.
Wallyworld hopefully I'm proven wrong but once the gas tax break ends here in NY. think we will see a return to prices near or above $5 dollars per gallon for 87 octane gasoline. There is concern that russia will cut back on what fuel it still supplies to some European countries as Winter starts. glad you had no problems mowing the grass at hunting camp.
IFF sorry to hear you now have to add worrying about chipmunk's making a home in your RV to list of problems you are dealing with currently.
Drifter you may already be aware of this the World Junior Ice Hockey Championships start this coming Tuesday in Edmonton and go through August 20TH. All games will be televised on the NHL network. Enjoy if you have this network as part of your TV service package.

Take care and be safe in this hot and Humid weather.
 Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28554 on: Aug 10, 2022, 04:14 AM »
Morning all,

A quick hello before heading to the lake  :thumbsup:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #28555 on: Aug 10, 2022, 05:28 AM »

Good morning Wally, ER's,
                                 It's 60* and partly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                                 Wally..........Good luck out there today. :thumbsup: Good job on the mowing at hunting camp.  :flex:
                                 Steve.........I wonder what other ailments they find in wastewater that hey aren't telling us about. :whistle:
                                 Eddie.........I hope you got the lawn mowed and you got to the lake to try for more Bass. :unsure:
                                 Marv..........Thank you for the cooler temperatures. :clap:
                                 Bud...........I set a Have-A-Heart trap with sunflower seeds for bait and I've caught 27 chipmunks this summer. I haven't seen any
                   in a 2 weeks. :o
                                 H2l............I hope you and Scout are enjoying this cool down and it last a while. :thumbsup:
                                 I-45...........I always take a pole with me and some artificial bait and when we anchor for lunch I drop a line. I've caught a lot of
                   Pumpkinseeds and generally throw them back. :flex:
                                 Looks like this morning I will hit the log pile and get some more done, I'm behind the pace I set for myself.
                                 I hope everyone has a Good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28556 on: Aug 10, 2022, 05:40 AM »

WS

Kills on one end of the rifle, maims on the other  :P

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28557 on: Aug 10, 2022, 06:17 AM »

63 degrees, may see 85 later on. The heat and humidity starts to build heading into the weekend.

I am off to the jungle to see my possible new rheumatologist. I am back to the wood pile and splitting after I return.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28558 on: Aug 10, 2022, 06:33 AM »
63* and cloudy.
WS, good luck at the Dr's.
WW, hope you have a good day on the water. The grass sure was high in the field. I bet there were a lot of critters in there.
Not sure what I did but I pulled something behind my right knee. Doesn't bother me much unless I stretch my leg out. Maybe just this change in the weather.
IW, have fun at the wood pile.
Hope everyone has a good day and be well..h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28559 on: Aug 10, 2022, 07:54 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!   ;D   64* with a nice breeze and low dew point this am, high of 78 today.  :clap:

H2…hope that pain works it’s way out as the day moves along, best wishes!   :thumbsup: 
  Marv…good luck with the new Dr., hope that works out for you!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff…definitely much nicer weather for your wood project today, have a safe day with the saws and splitting!  :thumbsup: Got the lawn done just some touching up to do with the weed whacking shortly.
  Wally…best of luck to team Wallyworld today!  Thanks for sharing the pictures from the hunting camp, excellent job and glad the snake encounter’s were minimal.   :clap: :thumbsup: 
  Steve…it’s a shame hearing about so many shooting’s going on every day, everywhere it seems nowadays.   :cookoo:
I got caught up in some Grandpa duties last evening, lol, so had to take a pass on the fishing.
  Bud…simple and very effective…
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwikoNScnbz5AhUbkYkEHTwgCl8QwqsBegQIBxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3Ydlm0U-sbE&usg=AOvVaw2WhGdBX3cf56_qvbAQzcD2

Off to give an estimate on a small repair job and then some casting…. ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.