Author Topic: Trash  (Read 933 times)

Offline Tainterslayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Trash
« on: Jan 29, 2009, 05:05 PM »
I am sick and tired of picking up people's trash on the ice >:(
Two days ago it was a monster energy can, yesterday it was a hand warmer, and today it was a bag of arby's.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
The hardest part is that I never to get to people who leave it. I wish I could so I could, that would give me a lot more options...  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
If you ever see people throw something on the ice, please let them know your disconcern and report them if you have to. If I wanted to fish in a landfill, I would go out of town. >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Madpuppy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • CAGA HOKUWA
Re: Trash
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2009, 05:24 PM »
You are upset slayer, that's the most angry faces in one post ever!
I know what you mean on trash buddy, Keep doin' the right thing and maybe it will wear off on people. Good fishin' ;D
I'D RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM,
THAN LOVED FOR WHO I'M NOT.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2009, 05:30 PM »
You are upset slayer, that's the most angry faces in one post ever!
I know what you mean on trash buddy, Keep doin' the right thing and maybe it will wear off on people. Good fishin' ;D

NAH, if he was really ticked, it would look like this.

I am sick and tired of picking up people's trash on the ice  :%$#!:
Two days ago it was a monster energy can, yesterday it was a hand warmer, and today it was a bag of arby's.  :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!:
The hardest part is that I never to get to people who leave it. I wish I could so I could, that would give me a lot more options...  :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!:
If you ever see people throw something on the ice, please let them know your disconcern and report them if you have to. If I wanted to fish in a landfill, I would go out of town.  :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!:

Plus we'll throw in a few of these!!!!

I know exactly what you mean though.

Offline Madpuppy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • CAGA HOKUWA
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2009, 05:32 PM »
Now that's mad!
I'D RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM,
THAN LOVED FOR WHO I'M NOT.

Offline Tainterslayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 29, 2009, 06:21 PM »
Well I could have went but I don't want to go swimming. But it still ticks me off when people have the nerve to leave this stuff on the ice. Do they think it's okay because people like me pick it up?

Offline stripers77

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • tip-up
« Reply #5 on: Jan 29, 2009, 06:51 PM »
I hate when people throw crap on the ice. I know people that do it, I always seem to be picking up thier junk. Doesn't look to good to see trash on the bottom of a pond in the summer either

Offline geothefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tightlines and safe ice to you all!
« Reply #6 on: Jan 29, 2009, 06:51 PM »
I know what you mean.  People that leave their trash on the ice really tweak me out.  Don't they realize that when the ice is gone that junk is on the bottom.  I have a Fish TV and can't believe some of the crap I have seen on the bottom.  From beer bottles and soda cans to broken fishing rods, an old coleman lantern, a broken trolling motor prop, baby diapers and the list goes on and on.  People should lose the right to enjoy our public waterways if they get caught polluting.  My personal opinion.  Have a great day and keep on fishing!  :tipup:
   Me and my son/fishing buddy AKA gfisher95 

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #7 on: Jan 29, 2009, 06:56 PM »
yep lost parking for a real good pike and perch spot on lake george because of trash not cool

Offline Bellybuster

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Jan 29, 2009, 06:58 PM »
a buddy and I watched a pickup dump a couch off in the woods where we hunt. We loaded it up and followed him home and dumped it right back on his front lawn with a call t the police as well. Cops couldn't do anything because we brought it back. Was worth it tho
There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
--Stephen Wright

Offline LILDILL

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Jan 29, 2009, 07:07 PM »
i hate that to i clean up garbage when ever i see it but i have added to a lake once in my life i accidentily kicked over a full soda can when i was getting in my shanty and ploop down the hole it went :'(
TIP-UP

Offline fish_finder

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Jan 29, 2009, 08:02 PM »
It sure is a pain, luckily doesn't happen to to often here but it does happen sometimes, gf and i lugged in a dozen empty beer cans one day, we went up to fish some holes after 2 other guys had left, found 2 on the ice and the rest were shoved in the holes and covered over with snow   :blink: :cookoo:  :%$#!:..was bad enough they left them in the first place but they had to showve em down the holes so noone would know they were there, i dug em out with the scoop and brought em in...least they coulda done was leave 2 full ones for us  ;D
Theres only 3 seasons..open water, hunting and icefishing!

Offline Bellybuster

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #11 on: Jan 30, 2009, 09:54 AM »
I have to say, when I fish Cook's Bay just South of Barrie Ontario there can be over a thousand people on the ice and garbage is not around very often that I've seen. I actually don't think I ever see garbage on the ice at any of my fave spots
There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
--Stephen Wright

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #12 on: Jan 30, 2009, 01:13 PM »
i see it all the time. but i fish 35 miles from times square most of the time, so i almost expect it. :%$#!:
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.