Author Topic: Ice at Maskenthine  (Read 3420 times)

Offline spikes

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Ice at Maskenthine
« Reply #30 on: Dec 13, 2013, 07:03 PM »
Was thinking about going there or 4 other places.   Decisions decisions.

Offline grizzlyhackle

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #31 on: Jan 03, 2014, 08:48 AM »
Anybody been out lately? Dont need anything specific, just wondering if it bite has been as slow as it has around here. Thinking about possibly headed up Sat morning. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Offline 12ICEFISH

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Can't catch, if you don't fish!
« Reply #32 on: Jan 03, 2014, 12:34 PM »
Was there Wed am, and spent about an hour and a half.. Ice is good, pry 8"?? and there were 3 other groups out in various places. I caught dink gills and crappie. Did have a couple crappies around the 10" mark, and also a 12 - 13" bass. Didn't set up the hut, just nosing around, but sure wouldn't have been hard to set up and catch a limit of something. I drilled about 10 holes and fished only one.
Herm Krepel

Offline grizzlyhackle

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #33 on: Jan 03, 2014, 02:01 PM »
Was there Wed am, and spent about an hour and a half.. Ice is good, pry 8"?? and there were 3 other groups out in various places. I caught dink gills and crappie. Did have a couple crappies around the 10" mark, and also a 12 - 13" bass. Didn't set up the hut, just nosing around, but sure wouldn't have been hard to set up and catch a limit of something. I drilled about 10 holes and fished only one.

THanks!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.