Author Topic: 2012 licenses  (Read 831 times)

Offline acabtp

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I ♥ fishing
2012 licenses
« on: Dec 20, 2011, 12:12 PM »
got my 2012 all around sportsman's license in the mail today.  think we'll be out before the end of the year?  i'm giving it about a 50/50 chance around here.

if you haven't ordered yours yet, www.nj.wildlifelicense.com.  the fishing only licenses you can print at home.
Waiting for the ice

Offline KneeDeepSteve

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: 2012 licenses
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2011, 01:57 PM »
got my 2012 all around sportsman's license in the mail today.  think we'll be out before the end of the year?  i'm giving it about a 50/50 chance around here.

if you haven't ordered yours yet, www.nj.wildlifelicense.com.  the fishing only licenses you can print at home.
I really should think about getting the all around license but I haven't hunted with a gun the past few years. Don't have time to do it all.

Offline ImAJigginFool

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I see 'em!!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2011, 10:14 PM »
Sorry to be the pessimist, but I just don't think it'll be ready by year's end.  I'm now hoping for mid Jan

The WORST day of fishing is ALWAYS better than the BEST day in the office.

Offline AJ Flag

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • TEAM MERCER!!!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2011, 01:55 PM »
I agree, as much as I don't want to, I can't see NJ having safe ice before mid Jan  :-\

"That's how you do it...That is how you ice fish!" MM

Offline Wizzofd69

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hard Water 2012
« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2011, 02:26 PM »
Be lucky if we even get any ice at this point. 60 degree temps are ridiculous!

Offline tonyrad

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Happiness is a big gut pile.
« Reply #5 on: Dec 21, 2011, 02:52 PM »
I'm up at 750 feet of elevation and the last cold still night skimmed about a third of the bigger pond in scenic lakes, 3-4 acres and 25 FOW. The smaller ponds are about ready, just need for the warm to go away. Forecast does not look good, but that could change a bit and things could start to go our way after Christmas or just before New-year's. So go float some shiners and pick off a few pickerel, they are always willing and ready. Still waiting to order my 1,000 wax worms from Wholesale Bait. Way cheeper than tubs of 25 for $3.00 or more.

Offline mojofish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 21, 2011, 03:50 PM »
Is there an ice fisherman's prayer for cold weather. I'm kinda sick of my wife finding extra things to do with my free time. I was on the ice last year at this time. C'mon people pray or sacrifice a goat or something on the alter...
It's Better to Beg for Forgiveness than to Ask for Permission

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.