The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Montana Bodies of Water by Andy Canfield  (Read 1504 times)

Offline wllye

• IceShanty Rookie
Montana Bodies of Water by Andy Canfield
« on: Jan 11, 2015, 11:22 AM »
Does anyone know if Andy is still doing his ice up dates on Montana bodies of water.  Last entries were for 2013-2014
andy if your out there let me know. Thanks
GO SAINTS

Offline chucknduck

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Montana Bodies of Water by Andy Canfield
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2015, 11:52 AM »
Are you talking about that spreadsheet where people could update ice conditions?  If so the guy said he was done doing it. Too much work and not a lot of updating going on.

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh

Offline wllye

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 11, 2015, 12:40 PM »
Thanks guys. I can see it would be a lot of work and no participation
GO SAINTS

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
« Reply #4 on: Jan 11, 2015, 08:32 PM »
AND speaking of Andy...???
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline Cornbread

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Mar 18, 2015, 09:49 AM »
I'm still around and still fishing but work had a big project through this winter so I only got on the ice three times. Caught nice pike and or perch all three times but that was my whole season. I had to go out of state for over a month for work so I missed most of what little season we had.

No I am not doing that Montana Bodies of Water sheet anymore. Very few people updated it and it was way more of a hassle than it was worth trying to explain to people how to get logged in to be able to access and edit it only to have them read it and never update it when they fished.

Offline sra61

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Mar 18, 2015, 10:27 AM »
I'm still around and still fishing but work had a big project through this winter so I only got on the ice three times. Caught nice pike and or perch all three times but that was my whole season. I had to go out of state for over a month for work so I missed most of what little season we had.

No I am not doing that Montana Bodies of Water sheet anymore. Very few people updated it and it was way more of a hassle than it was worth trying to explain to people how to get logged in to be able to access and edit it only to have them read it and never update it when they fished.

Thanks for the effort. It was a good idea.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.