Author Topic: Continental tipup  (Read 1624 times)

icetapper

Continental tipup
« on: Dec 05, 2004, 06:52 PM »
Has anyone used or seen  these tipups around.Got a few a couple years ago and cant find them anymore.Any opinions or help would be appreciated. 

Offline fishman247

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Continental tipup
« Reply #1 on: Jan 02, 2005, 04:52 PM »
Hi I have a set of 5 tip-ups.  They are always breaking on me.  Are you having the same problems?  Im trying to get parts but continental is no longer is business.  I got a set a heritage lakers for christmas and love em would highly reccomend them, Im tring to get parts for my old continentals for my son who is just starting to fish this year.  Interested in sell yours???  Thanks Casey

icetapper

« Reply #2 on: Jan 03, 2005, 02:26 PM »
I have lost the nylon nuts off them and had fish steal the spool.I mean the whole spool.It unthreads as they run and c-ya.What parts are breaking on you?Dont really want to get rid of them,gonna use as backups and for my litle bro.I replaced spools(2) with others but was looking for original replacements.  Thanks

Offline fishman247

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 04, 2005, 12:51 PM »
Ive lost three spools, and the flags have broke.  My wife gave my old one to my son and now he dont want any other tip up but them.  Id be willing to give you good money for yours just to keep my son happy.  I dont want to get him upset about fishing since this is his first year doing it.  Name your price and how many you got.  it will make my life easier with my new fishing buddy.  Thanks Casey

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.