Author Topic: Strictly Business Highlight reel  (Read 404 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Strictly Business Highlight reel
« on: Mar 10, 2024, 08:18 AM »
The season came to an end yesterday. We hiked back into my favorite mountain pond and found 10 good inches. Great year for moving around with the lack of snow but the bite was tough all season. Only managed a few over five, which is pretty rare. However, we didn’t get to fish our southern Nh ponds at all due to limited ice. Either way we had a fun season and even added a few new members. Have a wonderful spring and see you folks next year. Here’s a look…

when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline SALMONEMIA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Strictly Business Highlight reel
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2024, 11:45 AM »
Well done. Nice fish. Season ended way too fast
Salmonemia

Offline PoolGuy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hello my name is Bill and I'm an ice fisherman !!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2024, 06:32 PM »
Great pics Jibbs..have a good spring bud
I just want to go ice fishing and ignore my adult problems

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2024, 08:00 AM »
Always look forward to your end of season report, great pics! Good luck with the tournies this summer.
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 12, 2024, 08:21 AM »
Great pics Jibbs..have a good spring bud
same pool guy ! Lots of walking on the winter boots this year
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 12, 2024, 08:22 AM »
Always look forward to your end of season report, great pics! Good luck with the tournies this summer.
thanks stealth ..it wasn’t the best year of fishing but it sure was fun..stay safe and enjoy the nice weather ahead ..take care

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.