Author Topic: Letelier/ST.Malo Update  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Jiffy

• Team IceShanty Addict
Letelier/ST.Malo Update
« on: Mar 20, 2005, 07:37 PM »
Went out today was hoping to go to the Red at Letelier but when we got there all of the ice shacks were gone and the ice conditions were horible :o :o.Along the sides the ice was maybe 4" thick and there was parts where snow mobiles had broken through.So we decided that it wasn't worth the risk and headed back to do an hour or two of fishing.Got there and there was lots of ice shacks and a few fisherman on the water.So we drilled two holes and set up our tent had four or five bites and the main thing is I got to put my line in the water.Hoping to head out to Moose for one last trip before the big melt !!TIGHTLINES!! ;D ;D 
Jaymes Hiebert

Humminbird - Jiffy - Clam Corp - Mr. Heater - Berkely

Offline big walleye

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nothing beats life on the Hardwater!!!
Re: Letelier/ST.Malo Update
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2005, 07:39 PM »
Hey yellowtail howmany shacks wre up in that area this past hardwater season? Any decent walleye fishing in that area?
Enjoy life now!!!! Get on the Hardwater before it melts away!!!

Offline tk10fire

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I'm baaaack let the fishing begin
« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2005, 10:17 PM »
Great report yellowtail. Sorry could not get out there with you today. Had to many other things going and would have just slowed you down.
Jo just made me aware that spring break starts this next week so we are going out for sure. Don't know where yet but going out for a scouting trip to the Delta on tuesday so maybe head over there. ;)2 ;)2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Tim

Offline joe10

• IceShanty Rookie
  • help! he is bringn me down!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 21, 2005, 05:50 PM »
Sorry you could not go to Letelier :'( probably would have had a great time. Did you catch anything at ST. Malo cause I've only gone once and nobody got a bite :wacko: we either had bad luck our were using the wrong bait. ???
POUND EM

Offline Jiffy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Mar 22, 2005, 08:24 PM »
actually their were alot of ice shacks on letelier and my dad went out with his friend and a guy caught a huge walleye.!!!TIGHTLINES!!! :clap: :clap:
Jaymes Hiebert

Humminbird - Jiffy - Clam Corp - Mr. Heater - Berkely

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.