Author Topic: My new ICE PB! Redemption in a big way for my buddy!  (Read 716 times)

Offline Team CO.F.F.

• Team IceShanty Regular
My new ICE PB! Redemption in a big way for my buddy!
« on: Jan 30, 2020, 03:56 PM »
Recently got out to Vega with my buddy Jeremy Tanner. Last time I took him out, we went to Rio Blanco and failed miserably. I got a few small perch and he got skunked :'( In today's episode however, he redeemed himself in a big way. Between the two of us, we landed around 30 fish for the morning bite and I landed my new ice fishing PB! (Pictured in the thumbnail). We were also field testing some new 2" Swimbaits from one of my sponsors and they were crushing it! Lots of good fish and good times! No drone shots though unfortunately, State park boundaries too big there.

Ice was 11-12" with about 1" of snow on top of that...surprisingly no slush since it had been warmer lately.  Again though, we were only there for the morning bite. Probably got slushy later in the day.

Hope you all enjoy!

Offline WesternSlopeFlyNIce

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: My new ICE PB! Redemption in a big way for my buddy!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 30, 2020, 04:34 PM »
Noice fatty, i'm still chasing something over 24+

our best chance is in spring!

Offline Team CO.F.F.

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: My new ICE PB! Redemption in a big way for my buddy!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 30, 2020, 07:57 PM »
Noice fatty, i'm still chasing something over 24+

our best chance is in spring!

Thanks man!! Me too! Any Master Angler Trout or fish i'd be happy with! Never caught one through the ice...Ya when Spring comes, I'll be hitting the rivers a little more chasing those bows and cuttys.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.