New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1091870 times)

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
with a shiny red ball
Tastes like RockBass<br />                                             \"Official Horticulturalist of the NYRC\"

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
i think you're on to something jimmy!
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
cool  looking dog topher...nice to hear on the rescue.... :thumbsup: ...i hope ya were far enough from the shooting buddy...better start packing heat... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: .....aaaah jimmy i can handle the trump girl....i have this way with women...its called...i lie.... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...been working for 25 years.... ;) ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
2 blocks from where I work :o--final tally 14 dead including the gunman numerous others injured--got another fly rod setup tonite--given to me--an old Conlon Fiberglass rod and reel setup--its older than I think all of us are--and I picked up a pack of those loop connections for the end of the fly line to leader..they are pretty slick-a pain to get started but easy to use--also what size tapered leaders should I get? both rods and 5/6 wt 8' long--I picked up a 9'-4x when I got the loop connection pack..will that be ok?

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
wow, to close for comfort brother! that's scary!
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
glad to hear ya okay...i was thinking about ya when i heard ...dont know where the garage is...4x leaders is all i use....boy the wind is blowing here ...freezing out side...may have to go back to the traps instead of fly rod... ;) ;D ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
all I can say is got snow?.....ground is a little white here

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
Hey Hawg I hope Blondzilla can't get to your hard drive ;)
Tastes like RockBass<br />                                             \"Official Horticulturalist of the NYRC\"

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
no snow ...but windy & cold....  jimmy  my wife doesn't use my laptop...its off limits to her ..like my guns & fishing stuff...we have a pack...i dont mess with her junk ..she doesn't mess with mine.... but we do sometimes play that game called " does this go here ??? " shes just starting to get it after 18 years that i dont really care... ::) ::) ::) blond irish / scottish girls can sometimes be a "wee bit stubburn..." ;) ;D :laugh: going shopping for a reloader..anybody else getting tired of paying $28.00 for a box of 20.... ::)

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
My school's science teacher just told the class that there are wolves and grizzly bears in central park.

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
great! what's next with the citiots? :laugh:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
that's right up there with the lady who wrote about hunting being cruel..and that we should get our meat at the store where its made.. ::) ::) ::)...i don't how ya do it down there hockey... ::) ::) ::)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
What...no LIONS?????????jeez--what kind of park is Central Park????      :roflmao:

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
My school's science teacher just told the class that there are wolves and grizzly bears in central park.

Are they the ones that drink Ripple and night train?

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
It might be those with black coats and curls,,,, you can mistake them for animals as they do smell worse than some animals :cookoo: :nono:

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
and that we should get our meat at the store where its made..

Do they make leather boots at that store... I need a new pair

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
say the word jimmy and i'll plug a cow around here....aint getting much for milk any way.... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
It might be those with black coats and curls,,,, you can mistake them for animals as they do smell worse than some animals :cookoo: :nono:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ....maybe i can send down some of these pa mountain lions that the game commis. says we dont have.. ::) might help with the population problem....they seem to like them unarmed joggers / hikers in calf.   trail mix for critters.... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
Shades of Adolf.... Guess I won't buy boots "Made from wild harvested animals NYC" :P

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
the Peta folks would just throw fake blood on ya jimmy...no more fur hats for ya either...you'll have to wear cloths made by child slave labor from over seas like the hotsy totsy actors and actress... ;) :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
Hope your feeling better Hawg...

Hey , you know me... some blood slatter, big steaming pile of guts, a new fur hat. I don't need much ;)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
ooh... i'm back off the bench working ..... alone without helpers... :flex:.. but hey ..i'm working... :thumbsup: ...... got the reloading bug now.... it will fill in nicely between fishing and hunting down days...hope i don't blow myself up....blondzilla has gotten used to my outdoorsy  good looks.. ::) ::) ::) ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Holehawg
At least you have some work  ::) I'm few and sometimes far between I have 2 service calls so far this week
not enough to buy my beer!! :nono:
Good luck on reloading,,one of my buddie's is buying a new set up and a few of us are chipping in for different dies,,  yes we are gun nuts here too we are all into our hand guns ::) don't leave home with out them..
 Sullivan County is easy to have a full carry.  Our Judge is very pro gun.  and a fireman. And most of us have Pa. permits too. Go figure my wife carry's too ???
The way she shoots I not sure if I want her on my side or the bad guys side lol :clap: :whistle:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
yea ..i carry too..ya never known any more...wife is going next week for her pa carry...hope i'm quicker on the draw if she gets mad at me... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i know the judges in sullivan co. plus all the sheriffs ...my boy is a sheriff over there...thank god for the reloading stuff ..getting hard to buy ammo now...everybodys back ordered... ::) ::) ::)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
well..mother nature better make up her mind...another morning with snow covered grass ::)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
light trace over here... ::)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
good tracking snow....well off to work for the day......somebody's gotta fix these cars...nobody's buying any new ones...

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
they ain't building new homes either...patch & puddy ...repairs.... ::) ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: remember the verderber construction motto...we do it right cause we do it twice.... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  i gotta learn to read the instructions sometimes...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
wanna maybe set up a night this week or a day this weekend to make a trip down to pick up the book and rod...let me know when--Sat would have to be early though as it is G-man's birthday--

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
sat and sunday are bad for me...last round of my taxes plus bunny day with my 4 grandsons...i can run  it up your way weds or thurs day night...just give me some directions.... :thumbsup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.