Author Topic: Helix-5 HELP  (Read 3267 times)

Offline happyheber

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • Tie on a Maniac the fish'll go crazy!!!
Helix-5 HELP
« on: Feb 24, 2020, 08:41 AM »
I have a Helix-5. I have an ice fishing transducer on it. Can anybody tell me how to get out of simulator mode? I have 7's and 9's and I know how to go out of simulator mode on them. This menu is different. I need to know somebody who has had experience with the HELIX-5. Please and Thank you. Tight Lines HH

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
Re: Helix-5 HELP
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2020, 02:07 PM »
You might want to post this in the "Electronics" section instead of here in the "General Tips" section !!

https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?board=74.0

Offline sparksNfishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Helix-5 HELP
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2020, 08:31 PM »
I have a Helix-5. I have an ice fishing transducer on it. Can anybody tell me how to get out of simulator mode? I have 7's and 9's and I know how to go out of simulator mode on them. This menu is different. I need to know somebody who has had experience with the HELIX-5. Please and Thank you. Tight Lines HH

In case you haven't found an answer yet. I have a Helix 5 g2 and when powered on I have an option to push menu to select boot option. It shows this at the bottom of the screen when powered on. Good luck. I know I had about 15 minutes of W_T_F when I first bought it to get it out of simulation and into ice mode.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.