Author Topic: Spud Bar  (Read 8870 times)

Offline Walleye64

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Spud Bar
« Reply #31 on: Nov 28, 2009, 11:56 AM »
I made 2 that are 5 ft long, made out of 1" round steel and a sharp blade on bottom, the first one went threw the hole because a 10 year old was playing with it, you can have the one on shawano lake wi if you can find it.

Offline raptor777

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #32 on: Nov 28, 2009, 01:16 PM »
yeah, I checked out the ones at the Angler too.  I just moved like 8 minutes away... gonna cost me a lot of money lol.  Great sale going on now.  I walked out with a new jet sled xl and a new 6" lazer.  $10 off the auger, 10% off the jet sled and a $10 store credit coupon for a future visit.

Offline SLABSLAMMER

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #33 on: Nov 28, 2009, 04:03 PM »
yeah, I checked out the ones at the Angler too.  I just moved like 8 minutes away... gonna cost me a lot of money lol.  Great sale going on now.  I walked out with a new jet sled xl and a new 6" lazer.  $10 off the auger, 10% off the jet sled and a $10 store credit coupon for a future visit.

$20 off any shanty too , he has a great display of Clams also got a good inventory!! Has Shappell too, he has one of best ice supplies around also a great guy to deal with , for some reason though my wife hates that place LOL !!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.